North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Legacy of Discord -... Support
6164 Threads / 24409 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 595| Reply: 3

Seek and exploit

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hamacavula
User
Joined 2018-2-8
Last Visited 2020-02-22
Post time 2019-2-1 18:08:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Seek and exploit Reply:3| View:595
Edited by hamacavula at 2019-3-11 00:41

Seekers of Discord is being exploited the same way as Skyfall battle, but worse in consequences!
For what ever reason the developers allow the joining of games after all attempts have been used.
In skyfall this lead to op players constanly joining all day, to prevent other players from getting kills and wins.
Now with this new mode it's even worse because if you join as a hider and leave straight away the seekers got no chance to get fragments and even if they win the outcome is less fragments.

It may have been mandatory in the beginning of the game with low player count, but now still allowing this is pure madness and it is ruining the game experience for alot of players.

I'm posting this here in hope it will be forwarded to the developers.
I could use the awesome support page, but you all know how incompetant they are!
I even doubt that anyone cares at all, just look at some other bugs that exist for months and years.
Since i mentioned bugs, here are some Seekers Discord bugs!
1. Sometimes Hiders are shown to players as heroes not objects
2. Seeker finding a hider does not give fragment, but bugs the hider(can't be interacted with anymore)
3. Decoys won't give fragments when hider was found before decoy(may not be a bug, but is drastically lowering hiders ability to gain fragments)
4. NEW! Untouchable objects, no interaction acceot running towards it. No msg(to far,etc.)
5.may be intended, but makes no sense! Hiders are slower than seekers and that with the 5s time to hide is a joke.
6.NEW Bug! Seekers spawn as Hero not an object! Different to bug 1. because seekers see them as object, so the bug is client side not server side!

Translate

hamacavula Last edit in 2019-2-1 18:08:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
weisgood999
User
Joined 2017-4-29
Last Visited 2019-12-17
Post time 2019-2-2 15:35:08 | Show all posts
it will be nuts to disallow players to join after 5 attempts. going to wait long time for a game especially  for less active servers.
I didn't know once log out you won't find them because I was able to complete seeker mission almost every time. but if what you said was true,  instead of only allow 5 entry.dev can set no log out for 3 minutes after log in or character remains in the hide and seek even after log out.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I'd rather wait 5min for a match, then playing for 1 fragment. But the lock in is also a good suggestion.
    The thing with leaving the match as a hider is, the object will disapear with the player.
    Ofc you can complete, but the hiders that left are -1 fragment for 1 seeker.
    Translate
    2019-2-3 16:11  Reply

weisgood999 Last edit in 2019-2-2 15:35:08

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ninjastyle
User
Joined 2018-4-6
Last Visited 2019-03-19
Post time 2019-2-4 00:58:10 | Show all posts
Dear hamacavula,

I will forward your concerns, in their entirety, to the Development team. That said, I do not believe that the Skyfall analogy is accurate in this regard for a number of reasons.

In my experience the primary motive for a person doing skyfall past his 5 attempts is to prevent others from advancing the kill/MVP rankings, which would aid this player in getting the Skyfall title when buying additional attempts. As "underhanded" as many people feel it is, these players are ultimately protecting their diamond investment by making sure that less people are able to advance in the rankings. Another two simple yet seemingly powerful reasons is the fast paced PvP style that Skyfall battle offers and the ease with which a player can become powerful inside Skyfall Battle. For many low/mid ranged VIP players, Skyfall is the only mode that offers them a chance to beat much more powerful players so they will take it.

However when it comes to Hide and Seek, there are not any advantages/fun in doing extra games unless one genuinely likes the game play and goes all the way in each game they enter. I guess in this case, the question is whether such people exist on a PvP game.

Jokes aside, I personally believe that Hiders will always be at a disadvantage, which is somewhat part of the deal in such a setting. I do believe that there are certain things which can be tackled to increase a hider's chances at staying hidden. Many of these have already been discussed at length both here and on our Facebook page and as promised we will be submitting a summary of these points to the Development team.

One last thing that I would like to speak shortly about is about the opinion you've expressed regarding the Support team. Despite our collective faith, or lack thereof in this team, they are still the first point of contact past our Development team. Us sending feedback does not carry the same weight as tens, hundreds or even thousands of suggestion tickets sent to the Support team. Whenever the Moderation team puts a suggestion or complaint forward, the Development team must obviously vet this information and see how many players are actually in favor or against this suggestion. Therefore, I urge you to send your suggestions regardless of your concerns that they might not be heard. Simply put, if you are right, nothing changes and you have wasted a couple of minutes of your time. However if you are wrong, you lost a chance to voice your opinions and that would be a shame.

Thank you for your feedback and your time.

Regards
NinjaStyle
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • You don't seem to understand that due to the incompetence of the Support players stopped reporting issues.
    If I explain an issue clearly without the possibility to misunderstand it add a screenshot and all details needed to forward this to the devs. I get in response "please make a video and upload to internet"! This is the Job of the support, not mine! I am trying to help making the game better and they don't care at all!
    Translate
    2019-3-6 13:53  Reply

ninjastyle Last edit in 2019-2-4 00:58:10

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hamacavula
User
Joined 2018-2-8
Last Visited 2020-02-22
 Author| Post time 2019-3-11 00:38:46 | Show all posts
Edited by hamacavula at 2019-3-11 00:39

Ok! Since there is nothing being done about the bugs and the unfair advantage of seekers, I thought let's give all the ability to become seekers every time!
Many already know, but some definitely don't! So let's ruin this mode for all
The even numbers get seeker(2,4,6,8,..) and uneven get hider(1,3,5,7,...)!
But be careful, if someone leaves while you had a seeker spot, it will change to hider.

HAPPY SEEK AND EXPLOIT EVERYONE!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

hamacavula Last edit in 2019-3-11 00:38:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-12-3 12:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064379 second(s), 39 queries .