North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 501| Reply: 3

Fishing

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
terde
User
Joined 2019-4-8
Last Visited 2019-04-16
Post time 2019-4-14 22:17:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Fishing Reply:3| View:501
There is so much work to be done with fishing profession that I decided to make whole new thread of it. Now mechanic itself is working and I guess its quite balanced with RoO economy.

Problem is that its quite boring and feels like highway spaghetti what needs to be eaten just because have to. There is couple of things what would make it more exiting. First while catching fish,
these bars with most common and second most common catches are too big. Its possible to get catch without doing anything. Next thing is to make that bar behind also moving so that movement

would be more random and not so linear. Then player need to actually focus what is happening there. Then make that fish bar bigger, put it to different place and make it fill slower.
After all this I think maybe fishing should cost 1 less vitality as people might lose some catches and its important it doesnt affect to economy.

Second thing is atmosphere. Make BITE or CATCH icon when it happens and music change to little bit more aggressive combat music like it would be fight with the fish. Then while bars and not
in the line together something warning sound could be in place. And in the end when player can actually catch, better reward sound would be good. Kind of what would make player stop and

think something good just happended. Now its barely even noticable.

Third thing is these fishing baits. "Chance of advanced catch" doesnt tell really much. Maybe its better chance to get more valuable catch but still its very random. I suggest to change it with

bait to type of items and fishes can be better catched. Example

Maggot : 10% better chance to catch Trout type fish (Silver carp, Salmon, Rainbow Trout and Shusui Koi)
Sandworm: 10%  better chance to catch item type of fish (Old boot, Rainbow Shell and Bottles)

Thanks

Translate

terde Last edit in 2019-4-14 22:17:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
roo deadlyforc...
Team Lead
Joined 2018-8-29
Last Visited 2021-01-26
Post time 2019-4-16 09:55:23 | Show all posts
Dear Terde,

Thank you for the fishing thread. These are very good viewpoints and suggestions that we would love for you to share with the developers. If you would like to, please fill out the RoO suggestion form below.  We really appreciate the thread. Thank you for visiting our Facebook page.

https://goo.gl/forms/iKwyLVP6UfJEwwue2

Best regards,

Sr. Mod DeadlyForce
Translate
Floor reply (0)

roo deadlyforc... Last edit in 2019-4-16 09:55:23

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
liverpool90fun
User
Joined 2021-2-8
Last Visited 2021-02-19
Post time 2021-2-9 00:03:08 | Show all posts
I am a beginner angler, who can give some useful tips on where to start fishing?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

liverpool90fun Last edit in 2021-2-9 00:03:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
krotovp19
User
Joined 2021-2-4
Last Visited 2021-02-19
Post time 2021-2-9 00:11:52 | Show all posts
Hello, if you are new to fishing, then I can advise you to start with fishing with a rod, so you will quickly gain experience and understand the fishing process itself. To find a good fishing rod you can check out the review at https://outdoorstack.com/best-beginner-fishing-rod/ for a good selection of the best rods for beginner fishermen. After you understand the whole process of fishing, try to catch a predator, for this you need to use spinning, which you can also find in this review.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

krotovp19 Last edit in 2021-2-9 00:11:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-3-7 11:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051052 second(s), 39 queries .