North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 517| Reply: 6

k 102 destroyed

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asturica512
User
Joined 2019-12-2
Last Visited 2020-10-05
Post time 2020-3-1 05:58:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
k 102 destroyed Reply:6| View:517
hello:

i already wrote about the perils in k50, and some in k102, but in k102 the situation is even worst than before, tonight i went to sleep in my "new" clan, in fact the old MLP, and well when i woke up, the leader leaved the server and deleted the clan.

MLP is now over, another result of sephirothz and his clan behaviour, the 2º player of the server leaves an already messed server. Using in theory the accounts of other ppl to join a clan and destroy it from the inside, i say in theory as im begining to think was not the case.

sephirotz should be banned from the game for using the accounts of other pplz, extortion (as he threatened ppl to take money from them ), and so on.

And right now, all the complete 13T clan should face the same fate. ALL the accounts there should be banned from the game. This mess went already too far.

im trying to help ppl but as my situation in k50 is already a messed one i cant help as i wanted (more or less giving another server to the ppl in k102).

Every 1 in k102 will leave more or less in the next days we just dont have the power to overcome this mad idiot and criminal.

the only thing i can ask to the rest of the ppl in the game, if you are matched with us during the kvk dont attack the rest only 13T. This is the list of players of 13T.

https://gyazo.com/133c809fd91c5e0ffabdd88f81bbfa98

https://gyazo.com/1af89e2eaa04104b906de91936abe963

they are yours to hunt and destroy.

good luck and have a nice day.

Translate

asturica512 Last edit in 2020-3-1 05:58:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
skelheaton
Team Lead
Joined 2019-5-16
Last Visited 2020-10-29
Post time 2020-3-1 16:44:48 | Show all posts
Same answer here,

Dear Lord astu,

The Kingdoms are living the Story players from the inside wants it to live. If an entire kingdom can not unite and  face against one single clan, playing the game as it's meant to be played (PvP game, may I remind you), then what is the purpose of all the possibilities available with such gameplay, like politics, pacts, friendships between strong players and such?

As I said, reporting players for wrong behavior that breaks the TOS is the way to go if they are considered cheating or being insulting in different ways, but empty treats can't be treated as such.

Asking for helps from the outside also would work.

Regards
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • i to jest niestety problem .To Wy macie budować gre tak aby nie dochodziło do sytuacji jaka jest na mapie obecnie bardzo słabe farmy i bardzo bogaci gracze stający się na mapie niepisaną władzą co może wszystko?

mam takie pytanie gracza zadam je tu bo skrypt blokuje mi nadawanie nowych tematów.

Co musze posiadać aby uzbroić konto w dowódce Petyr Baelish

Wystarczy mi 2000 czarnych diamentów  ?czu musze go potem rozwijać czytaj kupić jakieś 300 albo więcej tyc h medali?

pozdrawiam
    Translate
    2020-3-1 19:01  Reply

skelheaton Last edit in 2020-3-1 16:44:48

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
pastdark
Team Lead
Joined 2019-7-25
Last Visited 2020-10-25
Post time 2020-3-1 11:49:23 | Show all posts
Dear asturica512,

What do you mean he threatened to take their money? They're in-game money? If so he can't take unless they used all their gold items which you shouldn't clearly.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pastdark Last edit in 2020-3-1 11:49:23

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asturica512
User
Joined 2019-12-2
Last Visited 2020-10-05
 Author| Post time 2020-3-1 15:04:49 | Show all posts
as i must be more precise i will use my language use the translator

Sep pedia dinero a la gente del clan, para que lo apoyasen, a mi me lo pidio, dinero fisico del mundo real, o sino regalos de diamantes negros para subir de poder, a mi me lo pidió aunque en mi caso no llegó a amenazarme, le hice un regalo en navidad durante la guerra con Luv. No tengo capturas cuando me pidió ese dinero. En mi caso le dije que no era rico y que habia tenido muchos gastos y se quedó contento, pero ya antes de hunirme a él contra Luv, llegó a amenazarme cuando estaba en LHN con atacar mi clan sino me unía a él, ergo las amenazas son su moneda de cambio habitual.

Pero según me comentaban compañeros del clan Sty, en otros casos, sus peticiones eran mucho más extremas, incluyendo amenazas, cuando se separó según me comentan, llegó a expulsar a gente de su clan para acto seguido atacarlos por no darles el dinero. Eso es lo que me comentaron.

Han sido bastante vagos con todo este asunto y nosotros descuidados, el abuso se ha convertido en moneda de cambio en este juego, aunque por lo que veo en otros juegos, se ha extendido y generalizado notablemente.

k102 está muerto, el 2º jugador del reino se ha ido y otros muchos solo tienen que mirar los logs del servidor y su evolución en el tiempo. Pueden coger nombres de jugadores potentes del reino y mandarles mails, supongo que los antiguos miembros de Luv tendrán capturas sobre el tema, pero seguramente ustedes se cegaron con la chequera por sus desmedidas compras en la tienda, felicidades han matado la gallina.... ya no dará más huevos de oro.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

asturica512 Last edit in 2020-3-1 15:04:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asturica512
User
Joined 2019-12-2
Last Visited 2020-10-05
 Author| Post time 2020-3-1 23:48:31 | Show all posts
Some ppl seems to forget the conditions of the game itself

Some ppl tells of this situation calling for help from outside our kingdom, the problem is simple, all the abuse of the last year in the game and the opening of 2 servers at the same time before chritmas leaved our server with much less ppl than most servers, the abuse of Luv as a whole to grow fast also made alot of players to leave the server or the game.

I created LHN to help ppl in the first day and i had a plan for the clan, not to be the royal one (you cant do that with noobs), but helping ppl, my clan was among the first 3 in the first day, i tried to take ppl to SE to secure a position and grow at least at the begining to move after some days to another big one, only 24 went there, in the 2º CS, to avoid a war between the other 2 main ones i took RR, in theory with the permission of Luv, the royal clan, then they attacked RR, and i went jumping from one casttle to another, to win time but in the end i lost SE too, Luv broke their own law about a clan not being able to take more than 2 casttles, in fact they broke every single law or rule they did by themselves, during all the time they were in k102 they used the CS to attack every single clan who tried to have a casttle.

That 2º CS cost 12 players to the game, as 12 of the 24 simply leaved the game.... and many more leaved for sure, i was clear about the end of the server in WC but they didnt stopped, later i went to a fine place to farm, but the war went up, and after some days i went to Sty, leaving LHN to other ppl, but the clan lost the most harder ones and from there slowly faded.

The result of all of that in the end was the loose of hundreds in an already lowered server, if i wanted to move my main to k102 that costed me 24 trans, and my account was only 36M, imagine a 200M or 300¨M account, calling for help from other servers is simply impossible. And now even more with many more leaving.

k102 with that bullies destroying everything is dead.

In fact is very similar to my own region in spain, my region was 5 or 6º richer in spain in 1975, now we are 14º and going down, older and older population, in my council we lost 50% population in the last 50 years, and we are loosing betwen 500 and 1000 ppl every year, unemployed rate over 30 years 40% and under 30 60%, all thanks to globalist politics, with left parties governing the council and the region.

in k102 case well its a case to study .... not only about ppl but also about management of a game, i was in Dragons of Atlantis, and kabam with their wrong policies killed the game.....

Translate
Floor reply (0)

asturica512 Last edit in 2020-3-1 23:48:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asturica512
User
Joined 2019-12-2
Last Visited 2020-10-05
 Author| Post time 2020-3-3 09:02:38 | Show all posts
bueno ya he abandonado k102, supongo que en unas semanas volveré a moverme de servidor, ya he esperado demasiado para nada, ni congelaciones para investigar los asuntos ni nada, supongo que a algunos no les importa una mierda su TOS siempre y cuando haya una buena suma de dinero encima de la mesa.

por supuesto yo no voy a seguir gastando en este juego, salvo los picos que me quedan de algún medio de prepago, no merece la pena...... y por supuesto rebajaré considerablemente mi presencia en el juego. a fin de cuentas solo cuenta la chequera.....

disfrutarlo
Translate
Floor reply (0)

asturica512 Last edit in 2020-3-3 09:02:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asturica51
User
Joined 2019-7-3
Last Visited 2020-10-12
Post time 2020-3-7 02:24:42 | Show all posts
this is why many or most of the kingdoms in GOT fail sooner or later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if34bKbBqXI
Translate
Floor reply (0)

asturica51 Last edit in 2020-3-7 02:24:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-10-31 16:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063045 second(s), 46 queries .