User

Credits
shargun
User
Joined 2013-12-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-20 05:11:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
How do you get away with this? Reply:29| View:10099
        I\'m Shargun, here with another slew of constructive criticism aimed at bettering this game because it\'s not following the rules.

I\'ve addressed a number of issues with the game so I only have one here that I need to talk about. The heinous, tasteless, brainless copying of other games\' content. I\'ve talked already about the Dead or Alive trailer (direct copyright infringement #1), the chogath image replication (2) and the astral child/soraka mimic (3). Now, I\'m going to talk about the FOURTH time where this game has just given up on creating new content because anything without breasts is not a specialty that their art and design studio have gotten around to learning yet.

The best thing about this guy, is that not only is the concept identical, but they even copied the frigging name! Anyway, enough hiding information, here it is. They have a mount called Chocobo. Here\'s a picture for you guys:

That is undoubtedly, a 2-legged bird that walks on its legs rather than optimally flying because of control by the player. Now, if anyone has played Final Fantasy, they may see where I am going with this (game no. 3, man you guys went far and wide to get your content). Here is an image of the chocobo in earlier versions of the game:

A colour rework and a suit of armour and you\'ve got a brand, spanking new mount! Oh, except you forgot to change the name, so you\'re essentially turning a possible coincidence of similarities into a sign screaming Yep, we copied this bird. Oh but I know some of you will leap to defend the game, saying they turned the animal into a mount, creating a difference there of functionality that directly correlates to the artwork. Sadly, you\'re gonna have to delete that comment now before you post it as Final Fantasy have already done that.

Yeah I\'m really sorry. But not also did Final Fantasy make the original name, design, shape (the tail feathers and claw pattern are identical) but they also gave it armour and made it a mount so now I think even if you didn\'t call it a chocobo, you\'d have a hard time sorting this one out. Did I mention the hind-leg spikes? Oh man, that\'s a cool feature. Anyway, it was pretty funny when you named the celestial mimic astral child but this is like a massive joke of a concept.

To all those who hate me for giving their beloved game crap, I\'m just saving it from a potential legal lawsuit. Well actually I can\'t really say that because I already sent Riot games an email with the 2 copies there and have already received a response identifying that action shall be taken and sadly, I\'m not allowed to know the outcome for reasons of privacy. So you guys might want to clean up your act. If you\'re wondering why I sent Riot the email, link can be found here:
        http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/2257/

So, all I\'m saying is that I have identified a number of critical errors, functionally and legally with the game. Whilst I am aware that a number of responders asking me to get off the forums want to be moderators so that\'s the limit of the content they can send to me so they keep a clean record (was it jagex78? I forget, anyway if he responds here I\'ll say hi), they should be happy that I am promoting ideas to make this game a better game for all! Of course I must include the inconvenient truths of possible failure, subliminal money scamming and more but soon they will become a much better game and they won\'t have to listen to me say those things because they won\'t be a problem anymore, right?

shargun Last edit in 2014-1-20 05:11:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
merlincrossx
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-20 11:19:24 | Show all posts

How do you get away with this?

More? I just made a topic about their ads and now there\'s in game ripped content?

Why should I play a game that is so busy lazily ripping off other games? What\'s the gameplay like, ripped off from another browser game? Or is it ripped from a triple A game title?

Hang on, I\'ll be back. Copying their artwork and will sell a game called Angels of the League so I can make money.
Floor reply (0)

merlincrossx Last edit in 2014-1-20 11:19:24

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
scout01
User
Joined 2014-1-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-20 11:47:25 | Show all posts

Zweihander\'s Thunderclap skill has the same icon as Kennen\'s Electrical Surge skill from League of Legends. Pretty sure some of the icons in gauntlet were also from LoL, 2 of them were Karma\'s pre-rework W icon.
Floor reply (0)

scout01 Last edit in 2014-1-20 11:47:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fieryheart
User
Joined 2013-12-24
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-20 19:22:14 | Show all posts

well this is 1 big p2w games what do u expect them to do, work hard and improve the game ???
        they are ripping enough of people money already and soon they shall close the website when they have made enough money in an instant.
Floor reply (0)

fieryheart Last edit in 2014-1-20 19:22:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
edge
User
Joined 2013-11-22
Last Visited 2016-06-22
Post time 2014-1-20 21:03:25 | Show all posts

I had data mined those pics from Chinese server just to give an idea to players who wants to know what might be released here in future not for you to take it and start one of your usual bashing posts.
        Incase you are not aware of it there is no copyright law in china so they can do whatever they want, just go to any Chinese gaming site you will notice how many league of legends clones are there in china. As for the chocobo mount it is not released in here and there is no way for us to know if it was going to release or not.so don\'t jump into conclusions. I know they have taken content from DOA which is wrong and stupid move by them but it doesn\'t mean they will continue doing it

I was hoping this wouldn\'t happen but you had to go ahead and do it. Now i have remove all the unreleased info on my guide, thanks for that.
Floor reply (0)

edge Last edit in 2014-1-20 21:03:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shargun
User
Joined 2013-12-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-1-20 23:19:28 | Show all posts

Reply 4# edge
        No problem. But regardless whilst the chocobo is in development, the idea, content and design is still a rip-off and they HAVE to change it before release. If they came up with something new, this wouldn\'t be a problem but it is. Anyway, you made the assumption that just because they made the Dead or Alive ad, doesn\'t mean they wouldn\'t do something of the sort again. That is false. They have, 3 times. I thought that I made that clear with the recap of the chogath splash art, the soraka copy and a commenter pointed out the kennen lightning rush. Those 3 things are all in the game as we speak. So technically, it is a FACT that the game is ripping off other games, and there is no evidence that the future content will be changed because it wouldn\'t be the first time. You say I jump to conclusions but you\'re the one who says they won\'t necessarily do it again. Not quite a conclusion so you\'re not a hypocrite, just oblivious to the point that they have done this before. And thanks for making the note on Chinese copyright laws. I looked it up and intellectual property rights have been around since 1979. So you\'re wrong. And the appropriate computer compyright laws were implemented in 1991 with new revisions that make copyrighting difficult in China but the use of intellectual property copyrighted by other parties (League of Legends etc.) who have already disclosed this, is strictly prohibited. So you\'re playing a game run by criminals, you\'re defending a game run by criminals and you\'re providing false information about the game. Anyway, now that I\'ve given you a little read for wasting my time with lies and counter-accusations that already have evidence against them, I will give you a little video to make you think before you post again
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3y3QoFnqZc
Floor reply (0)

shargun Last edit in 2014-1-20 23:19:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shargun
User
Joined 2013-12-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-1-21 00:10:50 | Show all posts

I\'ve now been informed from sources that League of Angels has used artwork from a game called Touhou where ONCE AGAIN, characters are depicted unrealistically and scantily clad, only this time they wave at the viewer. It\'s not a video, just a small ad on the sides of gaming sites. Photo here:

I\'ve received news of another ad where they feature a nine-tailed fox dancing but I have no images or video evidence so I won\'t include it as anything more then an allegation at the moment. Needless to say, it won\'t surprise many people should it be true.

Floor reply (0)

shargun Last edit in 2014-1-21 00:10:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
goku
User
Joined 2013-12-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-21 01:00:23 | Show all posts

copy paste op
Floor reply (0)

goku Last edit in 2014-1-21 01:00:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zoycite
User
Joined 2014-1-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-21 02:22:03 | Show all posts

op\'s post can be best described as filibuster
Floor reply (0)

zoycite Last edit in 2014-1-21 02:22:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
merlincrossx
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-1-21 02:28:08 | Show all posts

I had data mined those pics from Chinese server just to give an idea to players who wants to know what might be released here in future not for you to take it and start one of your usual bashing posts.       
                        Incase you are not aware of it there is no copyright law in china so they can do whatever they want, just go to any Chinese gaming site you will notice how many league of legends clones are there in china. As for the chocobo mount it is not released in here and there is no way for us to know if it was going to release or not.so don\'t jump into conclusions. I know they have taken content from DOA which is wrong and stupid move by them but it doesn\'t mean they will continue doing it       

I was hoping this wouldn\'t happen but you had to go ahead and do it. Now i have remove all the unreleased info on my guide, thanks for that.       
    edge posted on 2014-01-20 08:03:25     

So it\'s a chinese company. I should have known because this is practices I would expect from such a company.

Move on everyone. Garbage Ad and Garbage game.
Floor reply (0)

merlincrossx Last edit in 2014-1-21 02:28:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2016-7-30 09:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.184846 second(s), 49 queries .