North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3561 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 593| Reply: 1

BEAST STRATEGY OF MINE (lol) MErrt Christmass :)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
coin
User
Joined 2014-1-2
Last Visited 2017-02-04
Post time 2014-12-25 06:17:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
BEAST STRATEGY OF MINE (lol) MErrt Christmass :) Reply:1| View:593
        When U First Start Melee Beast Function,We all know That we Need to Arrange Our formation or edit For us to Make a Good Battle Base for the Upcoming battles,[colorhowever every time Were a Touch to it Were Getting to know to much more;also How to handle the situation and finding ways to see if were getting a excellent rankings.
        Here\'s Some of my Strategy that maybe U might like it;?
        Pls. Read it Carefully And understand it well as much As I do

1st Phase
        ; ;;The First thing u need to do is Find a beasts of your\'s ;that can tolerate the battle plan that u want to get and if the beast is capable of;handily;the job that u require for him to do so,If not So maybe U should find much greater possible beast to make your formation much hardly to be;defeated;and can withstand and troublesome.

2nd Phase
        ; ;;This one is thing were sometimes struggling that we concern mostly a lot each time when were are going to try making matches,How Can we distribute the;(buff);correctly as we all know that (buff) is the one thing the battle makes u pointed and wondering which one of them can have it/apply it, if your beasts has the possible ;and meaningful to get that certain buff u might want to put it then let me show u how its done here\'s some of my;sample of the buff formation that u might like it ;I don\'t have much ;beasts however I can make things much easier if i let u show mine.

Now Can U see The Buff;Arrangement\'s;Every;buff that the beast got also has a different effect every each of them
        Now for the second Photo I would like to show u the effects of every buff that is in place each of the beasts that I have shown u so far.

; ; ;Now you\'ve seen the effect of each buff got,I Would like u look up if u can see the differences of each of the buff in place on the photo?
        ; ; I would Say,(Yes)if u say (no) then your in the wrong place of the forum to comment( lol);That buff like i said;earlier has the meaningful to take place in each beasts;but the opposite effect of it means that We cant really much tell if that buff is capable of making the beasts more hard to beat Its just for u to make the enemy ;much easier to lose its gripNow lets move on to the other phase.......

3rd and lastly
        ;;Now for the last phase that i want u to know Is the vitality of the beasts got.Perhaps we could say the power of there last willing breath;anyway let\'s;move....Now How can we make our vitality get much higher it can be,I think some of the player\'s knew this long time ago;specially;for those who are old players..
        ;I could say the minimum to the maximum of the bout lvl or beast evolution ;here some of the photos ;to see where is the;specific;;that i am saying to u guys
        ;
;
        ;;
        This will be the last photo I will shown to u ; I gave all I know to this topic ;Even thou;I\'m;New I know I did my very best to gave u a tips ,This is My Own Personal experience when I played this;Game-play;Beast function hehe;
        I hope That U Guys Understand A bit of my;Strategist for u I Would like to Thank u for this Awesome Event Wish for the best thing In;Christmas;
        Merry;Christmas;And a;Happy;New;year;to all of us Wish for the well being of humanity;

Translate

coin Last edit in 2014-12-25 06:17:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-2-22 09:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047266 second(s), 34 queries .