North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Strategy
1346 Threads / 7650 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1255| Reply: 7

Changing the whole team! Too late? Too difficult?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abx_u9ui9ck7bo...
User
Joined 2017-5-15
Last Visited 2017-06-25
Post time 2017-5-25 15:24:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
Changing the whole team! Too late? Too difficult Reply:7| View:1255
My team is aug +8 and i'm a free to play player. My current line up is the first recommended tempest line up with all the allies.
I definitely prefer Pam over Moria but i believe she won't work very well with my current team i'm thinking in changing to the following team:

Liz
Athena
Dora
PAM
MC Healer (asap with eldorado outfit)

I'm about to get my first mythic so i must choose one.
The ideia behind this line up is to feed PAM almost everything and the other's just enough so they can survive enough for Pam to do the kill.

So my question is:
Is it worth to make such a big change? I'm in a new server and i'm ahead of every other non-cashier in the game which is nice because i score high in many game modes which grant lots of good stuff, i can't fall too much behind.

Is this line up i'm thinking clearly stronger than my current line up with Pam or Moira? Keep in mind that as free to play my BR won't ever be astronomical, i don't know whether that makes a difference in the line up strategy or not.

Please share your expertise.
Thank you.

Translate

abx_u9ui9ck7bo... Last edit in 2017-5-25 15:24:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thecio
User
Joined 2016-7-2
Last Visited 2018-01-29
Post time 2017-5-25 17:27:46 | Show all posts
Edited by thecio at 2017-5-25 17:38

hi abx,
That new team line up is excellent to play. Your idea to focus on pam is also a correct way. But dont discard your current team yet, there may be many good strong alternatives already there. Like Lucas, Pandora, etc. A good way to find out is check the 'ranking' button next to the 'mail' button below the minimap.

About how to get there,
Although your BR might not get astronomical, there is also no need as that is 'lonely mountains'. The game is designed such that it just takes longer but as vip0 you can get very far just not at same speed as some high rollers (but who cares right). Important is that in your level, your BR matches up or is better then the rest. This is due to how pvp minigames select opponents.

So having that said. To do the switch, you can do it easily and gradually. The main limitation being shards (getting them) and bless stones. There will be 2 chapters later on where you can get Pamela shards from stamina. Dora has no chapter, so her shards are harder to get, although you can nowadays exchange a pamela for a dora about once a week.

So a good approach could be.
1. Athena.
Athena is always helpful as her static buf, adds to your team HP. Even when she dies in battle.
2. next liz and upping the mc a bit. Just enough for both to win.
careful on the mc, feeding the least bless stones, as you can't rebirth them and you need some time along the road 22.000 of them stones.
3. while you don't have dora's continue with increasing aisha, thera of flora.
you can later on rebirth and reuse the crystals, anima and bless stones.
4. as you see, the healer MC is a bit trickier, you can first continue to use her as DPS.
and later when you change your healer for dora then MC needs to get to good level.

Pet
You might want to continue a while with ifrit. He is great at lower level, later on i would go for the Pixie. She is a great healer (= rest of team can be lower HP) and in the end you will see Pam, Pixie fight single moira's/azurous.

About Dora
Dora is mixed blessing. You need to get 'rage' control to not be killed by opponent Moira's all the time. Dora at lvl 7 add 40% rage reduction. You will only need her when you are consistently killed by Moira's doing two Ults before your Pam does her attack. So you can be happy without her a long time perhaps. Getting Dora shards is a pain, as they compete with Pam and bless stones and need diamonds.

Is it worth it?
Some would say it is inevitable, the battles are pretty much won by single Moira's, Pamelas or MC's. single Moira is the reigning champion, easy to build. single MC is the runner up, as clothing and soul arms have helped this (previously pathetic) hero (a bit). Pamela is considered the most fun i think, bit of a more expert thing, needs some more thinking through, they say. So worth it. Yes.
I think these changes make it even a more interesting game, else you are just farming all the time not improving anything.

Can it be done?
sure, no problem,

Too late ?
there is no wrong in loa. You can grow to 2000M BR or more (2GBr). You can up your one hero, and when you are unhappy with the setup, keep her there, grow the others passed her untill she is lowest and so on. You can have a balanced team, rebirth and make it a one hero and so on.
Look for a setup where Pam = 2x Thera/Aisha/flora = 2x rest of team. Athena can be lowest (just survive chapters and abyss). Be careful to place Pamela in the team only when she is high level (+7?) enough, to replace your current hero.

good luck and hope this helps,
do search on strategy forum you will find many posts on pam vs moira, pamela builds etc.

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • hello..i need some help
    I am level 94..and extremely non VIP
    I am about to change my Pamela 5 to Athena@Liz
    I have Dora and focusing on Moira(more than half of my BR)
    If i change pamela,my moira can  10 nearly to evolve(but i dont know where to get the  core with my non VIP)
    so i do really needs your all favour to help me wether to change my pamela because i am afraid its bad and can damage my BR in late game
    So far , my BR is only 96-97 million BR
    Translate
    2017-9-19 23:05  Reply

thecio Last edit in 2017-5-25 17:27:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abx_u9ui9ck7bo...
User
Joined 2017-5-15
Last Visited 2017-06-25
 Author| Post time 2017-5-25 20:08:35 | Show all posts
This helps soo much but also raise some questions.

PET
I'm using garuda and was farming azurous for the heal and control AND aura. (24 shards atm). I can make the switch if Pixie is better. ( where to buy her core seal thing to evolve?) and why do you think she is better than azurous?

Mythic +7
I understand that once your heroes are too high already, but mine are only +8 and given that the server is very new and empty ( i'm in the top 10 arena and top 4 abyss as non cashier with 6.4mbr). Given that, isn't +4 enough? The reason i'm a bit confusing here is because i don't really know the strength of a mythic hero., i don't know if a +4 mythic is stronger than a +8 alecta for instance...

Dora needs diamond? Should i start buying those 5 Dora shards for 500 diamonds?

About the changes
I'm already collecting both Athena and Liz shards.
Would you say:
Athena for Kay or Alecta first? Luccas is my main carrier and will be the last one to go.

Should i keep buying shop shards for the heroes that i'm going to drop? I have a good number of legendaries to recycle for shards but i'm not sure if it's enough to buy shards for my current squad, liz and athena plus all the mythic ones that pops up in the shop here and there.

I have about 950 token to refresh the shop so i can spend souls very quickly.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abx_u9ui9ck7bo... Last edit in 2017-5-25 20:08:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thecio
User
Joined 2016-7-2
Last Visited 2018-01-29
Post time 2017-5-25 21:33:55 | Show all posts
Edited by thecio at 2017-5-25 21:37

lets see.pet
1. the pet. Yes Garuda is a fine start. You see that azurous is 1250 and max 2 and pixie is 1000 max 3. But then again azurous is a bit stronger than pixie (some guess 2x). etc. Another thing to consider is collecting many pets vs 1 pet having most points and so on. You see the game on pets limits on shards, experience postion, soulstones and bloodstone.
I have found getting azurous and not getting other pets and not getting pixie high enough as a problem. But i see many others who have azurous and few other pets. So the answer is not straightforward. From my experience and i'm happy with the result, i upgraded garuda, like you do, then got ifrit and had much fun up to 15MBr or so, then moved to pixie because ifrit fell behind. Currently still using pixie, while slowly enhancing all my other pets as well. I recommend, make garuda strong, get ifrits up to 10MBr and move on slowly to pixie. You can rebirth ifrit and put it in pixie.

why pixie? well when playing vip0, and having Dora late, you kill yourself .. when your team randomly hits opponents, and can not kill them in one blow, (garuda, ifrit,azurous do that), then you give rage to opponent Moira. And when that moira's bar is full before your pam than she kills you. Pixie on the other only heals (quite a lot) and doesn't attack, giving pamela all the time to chip off opponent one by one without them ulting against you.
But as i said its a preference, there is more than one good pet solution.

mythic vs the rest
The mythic, yes mythics are strong and have fun skills. But they are not from lvl 1 stronger than your regular heroes. They need a minimum bless stones and level before they become more effective than the regular hero. So keep an eye out when that happens. I don't think a lvl 4 pam is stong enough but you can just try, rebirth and retry until she is to your liking. So a +4 pam might not beat a +4 alecta, a +8 pam will probably beat a +8 alecta and a +14 certainly will. If you find out perhaps nice to put your experience in a strategy post.

Diamonds,
you can spend diamonds only once, and Dora is not needed until you meet Moira's double ult against you (some 20MBR if i remember correctly). So get all the pams and all the bless stones. And on days you had lucky diamond streak, get some dora's. Then when you are at chapter 13 and later 18 you get pam shards, start collecting dora's after chapter 13 more seriously.

Should i buy for.
puzzles :-) because 1. needs change over time, 2. you need affinities to change too, so you need another 6 heroes as affinity

i would say your Mc, Lucas, Kay, Alecta, Aisha team is a great one at the moment (one of the best). And progressing is important, so continue to build them up is a good thin. Lucas might even be part of your new Midas team instead of liz.

Then towards going to that Midas team. Athena is anyway great also in tempest team. So i would say athena first. Forget about dora a for a while. Get flora shards to replace aisha. (When you can do x-server you can buy shards every day). Flora is great. Although general opinion is i think Thera->Flora->Aisha.  Thera heals most, flora heals every time, aisha heals and hits. I choose flora as she doesnt give rage to opponent Moira's. But read in strategy section about pro's and con's of the healers.

Then your team will be MC, Lucas, Athena, Alecta, Flora. Then pamela is about grown up enough to replace Alecta or Lucas. I would replace Alecta, lucas has his strange revive abillity which helps in abys and chapters.
Then your team might be MC, Lucas, Athena, Pamela, Flora. Then Dora becomes important and you could move to MC, Lucas, Athena, Pamela, Flora&Dora. (you keep flora around for a while until no longer needed).
And finally you could go to MC, Lucas->Liz, Athena, Pamela, Dora.
One thing to keep in mind is that when you get to 20M or 30MBr PvP is pretty much 1 blow all die, except Pamela and Moira. Pamela and Moira wrestle a bit and one of them wins.
So by the time Liz becomes useful, its also close to her being dead in first blow. So i would suggest, get liz shards late and slow, keep Lucas fresh and strong until pam takes over.

You can sell all shards you dont need and get all shards you want including lots of bless stones and mastery stones.

Good luck and have fun,
Translate
Floor reply (0)

thecio Last edit in 2017-5-25 21:33:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dragannovicic
User
Joined 2016-11-26
Last Visited 2018-04-23
Post time 2017-5-25 22:37:51 | Show all posts
I say go for it, I have exactly same team, and I love combination. You can collect emerald shards from charm event and carnival event. I only have wings but wings give you ability to heal whole team which is better then suit. Put main focus on Pamela and rest to survive dungeons. I am only 17 million br which is not really high, but I can say that those heroes make better account at that size then any other combination I have seen on tried. When it comes to pet, I would go with Azuros, I have obtained it in less than 3 weeks. In some events you can buy 5 shards that way you don't have to rely just on getting 2 shards a day from shop. Before that I've used Irfit and I can say Azuros is pet on a whole other level. Azuros beats Irfit in every way. When you go against Moira carry, as soon as Moira's hp drops bellow 50% Azuros will make sure you have the victory. Also, dont use hero seals to convert legendary heroes, save them for mythic ones, if you do blitz in chapter 13 every day, buy chest from weekly shop, and from regular shop you can collect around 6-7 mythic heroes a month, conver those into Pamela/Dora.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dragannovicic Last edit in 2017-5-25 22:37:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abx_u9ui9ck7bo...
User
Joined 2017-5-15
Last Visited 2017-06-25
 Author| Post time 2017-5-25 23:14:57 | Show all posts
I like the idea. Except for Flora. It feels like a waste of resources and effort to change Aisha for flora and then change flora for something else. Moreover so far i don't think i've had any enemy healer topping aisha heals when i check the data. More often than not she heals twice as the enemy healer does., also she steals rage...

About the pet wouldn't it be better to focus all resources on getting one good pet strong so it can help me win battles instead of having multiple weak ones? My idea was to get azurous all the stars while also farming stones for his skill and all that and since it's hard to EVO him, once he is strong i would start building another one, one that is easier to evo.

Where to buy Pixie evo core thing?

I'm already on ch 13, just can't attack yet because i need to get lvl 70 first.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abx_u9ui9ck7bo... Last edit in 2017-5-25 23:14:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zoroxes
User
Joined 2016-4-29
Last Visited 2017-07-03
Post time 2017-5-25 23:59:22 | Show all posts
Hello, I'm a free player too.

You should consider this line-up : focus Lucas, Fortuna Augment +4, Liz, Dora and some subs : Athena, Flora, Doyle +4. Their passive skills can provide Lucas support to win battles.

From my experience, Moira is better than Pam. Her immunity rate is just insanely high, and she is the best hero to help you finish Abyss, Anima Path... You should collect her shards and deploy her in place of Lucas when she is good enough.

I used to be Pam user, and now MC user. I find Pam is weak against Lucas while MC is weak against Moira.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zoroxes Last edit in 2017-5-25 23:59:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
morerecharge
User
Joined 2017-5-8
Last Visited 2019-11-13
Post time 2017-5-28 09:47:11 | Show all posts
as a freeloader I mean free player you will have difficulty to load both mythic heroes Dora and Pam. Thus you got to go Pam and forgo Dora.
On mythics augment 7 is important as it opens their passive skill, while legendary open their passive skill on augment 4. That is why most will tell you to wait till augment 7 before deploy.
You can speed up the shard hunt with the new mythic hero conversion. Which means you can collect Rei and Moira and convert them to Pam but at an average of 2 shards per run in dungeons it still takes a long time. This is what your main fight going to be collecting shards.

I would pick Lucas and gave him more support from suicide heroes and make him work until you can deploy Pam. Then you rebirth him and give everything to Pam and use Lucas for souls for the origin. So nothing gets lost. I think that is all that can be done as a freeloader err freeplayer.

Things get easier resource wise the higher you go on the ladder.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

morerecharge Last edit in 2017-5-28 09:47:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-17 15:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.346912 second(s), 47 queries .