North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3564 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 679| Reply: 1

Solid Expedition Strategy.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vengencezx
User
Joined 2014-11-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-4 10:11:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Solid Expedition Strategy. Reply:1| View:679
        Welcome to my Expedition Strategy!.
        Expedition is essential daily task which gives you awesome rewards. But, It is not easy to accomplish it. Goodluck!
        It is hero based task which requires you at least 1 hero to fight with other hero. You may use maximum of ten heroes in the battle. 3 main heroes + 7 scap heroes.
        ;

Click the Expedition;logo then Click start expedition. Take note, This task is open for level;60 and above and;It has preparation time;that;is starting from;0 am to 1 pm.;
        ;
        There are 12 opponents that you must defeat them in order to get abundant rewards. In each opponent, he has a exact br which gives you a clue if you can defeat him or not. You may see;his set up and;his heroes by clicking;him;so you can plan and make strategy to defeat him.
        *Be aware in each opponent. You may use scap hero to know your opponet\'s strength. Take note:;If one of your best hero get killed, you;cant revive him;which;means it will decrease a;huge chances to defeat the next opponent.;
        ;* There is healing potion that you may use that to heal your injured heroes. It restores 50% of your hero\'s hp.
        * There are debuffs that you can use to increase your chances to win such as Rockfall (-5%atck), Flooding(-5% hp) and Burining (-5% crit). There are also special buffs which require rage to use. Special buffs are Breath of Dragon 200rage (inflict diziness for 1 turn), Blessing of Unicorn 300 rage;(damage reduction 40% for 3 turns) and Devour Universe 300rage;(increase damage reflect 40% for 3 turns). You may gain rage by sacrificing your scap heroes. Take note: Be wised of using rage. You may get maximum 700 rages coming from your scap heroes. So you can use special buffs 2-3 times in each day exempt if you are planning to spend 100 gold to gain extra atempt in expedition and if you are vip 6. Vip 6 players have 2 tries attempt in expedition.
        Based on my experience in expedition, i recommended you to use rockfall debuff which i think the most significant buff among the 3 basic debuffs. I suggested; you also to use only Blessing of Unicorn + rockfall debuff to your best opponent in order to win.
        [color;
        The End.
        Thanks and Happy hunting everyone!
Translate

vengencezx Last edit in 2015-4-4 10:11:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-3-6 06:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053333 second(s), 34 queries .