North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16358 Threads / 74137 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 287| Reply: 1

Possible Awaken Chest Tab FIX... ymmv

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kirya
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-4-29 06:45:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Possible Awaken Chest Tab FIX... ymmv Reply:1| View:287

This just started today for me, but the following process fix it..;

1) Clear your flash cache. ;Don\'t know how? it\'s simple and I\'m sure there\'s more than 1 way. But while in game, right click screen, choose settings, select the folder Icon and set it to 0, then refresh game. It\'s your call when game reloads if you want to allow the 10k of space.

2) Exit the game, open a new (and only) browser tab. Fully clear the history. Each browser is different.. look for tools or history.;

3) Run CCleaner to clean up the system. You may need to download it from piriform.

Note that this fixed it for me, and my not for you and take I take no responsibility should anything go haywire. In CCleaner, only run the Cleaner.. Clean the registry at your own risk(I didn\'t do that to fix awaken tab).;

Good Luck ;
Translate

kirya Last edit in 2015-4-29 06:45:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-6-7 17:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051576 second(s), 34 queries .