North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7300 Threads / 27842 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 531| Reply: 2

Cedric's skill gave me an idea...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zoe gartham
User
Joined 2014-8-26
Last Visited 2017-02-10
Post time 2015-5-6 07:54:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Cedric's skill gave me an idea... Reply:2| View:531
        Right now it reads (simplified) that it does X damage to the 2 enemies with the highest agility. What if, instead of enemies, it was \'Characters\'? I know this would likely be wildly unpopular, but think about it for a moment. We already have established in other suggestions that 90% of the time or more, whoever goes first in battle wins... and usually the 10% of those times it doesn\'t it is due to luck (skills activating / not activating, Pisces Aegis kicking in to revive the one crucial toon at the last moment, and so on). If we changed the skill (and others like it) to affect all toons, and not just enemies, it may make it more strategic. Do we use the toon knowing we could end up be hurting ourselves? What precautions do we take against that? Do we intentionally try and lower our agility to not be hurt ourselves or do we gamble that the opponent will have higher natural than us?

Admittedly, it could result in a lot of people trying for min stats rather than max.. and it could also result in not many people picking up those toons. But we could do it with Hec as well, and Valentina, and any cash hero that does based on stats like that. It could break the game worse than it is now. Or, it could make it far more interesting to play, and toons like Cedric far more valuable to lower level players who don\'t have the same ability to have as high stats as heavy cashers. Again, I expect this to be hit with heavy opposition, and be a very unpopular idea. But oh well. I\'m just putting it out there.
Translate

zoe gartham Last edit in 2015-5-6 07:54:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gil huppert
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2017-10-25
Post time 2015-5-7 11:24:32 | Show all posts

Cedric's skill gave me an idea...

Why? That\'s all I\'ll say.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gil huppert Last edit in 2015-5-7 11:24:32

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-5-27 17:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.147265 second(s), 36 queries .