North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1829 Threads / 13135 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 972| Reply: 5

Angel Artifact: Question

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mr. pocky
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-5-20 14:47:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
Angel Artifact: Question Reply:5| View:972
        Guys, I have another question this time~
        My party consist of Main, Claw, and Divine Hunter. Im running a not-so-perfect;back-row IRB, Divine front row as a tank and both hitter in back row, using healing totem for vs player battle but will upgrade to Dragon Lord totem in 3 days (the one with +25 rage). Lvl 69 and will reach 70 in 2-3 days, will change main skills that only require 75 rage as well.
        I search some information available about angel artifact, and there is 2 artifact than catch my attention. The 1st one is Horn of Prosperity (increase rage) and Galaxy Ring (dealt damage and chance to stun). With my current formation, can u guys please give me a recommendation about which artifact that will work better for me?.;
        Really appreciate any suggestion, thanks before ^^)
        PS: Sorry for bad grammar~
Translate

mr. pocky Last edit in 2015-5-20 14:47:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alrtzicx
User
Joined 2014-12-7
Last Visited 2016-08-24
Post time 2015-5-20 17:18:38 | Show all posts

Well, i guess you already know it considering the amount of topics on it, but galaxy ring is just OP with its stun chance and works in any build.
        Horn of prosperity is imo good to either start an IRB or to replace a rager that did mess with it (either because it is dead or because of an agi mess up due to the heroic boots, or again because of a silly SS totem draining your rage).
        Viewing your current formation, the use of the horn is minimal, as your only rager is divine hunter (i hope with enough upgrade to give 51 per turn, upgrade+18 iirc), who does not require rage. As long as he lives, you will basically trigger your skill every other turn for the backrow (also considering your backrow has 75starting rage). Putting the horn in between, like on the turn 2 or 4, will just allow you to cast skills twice on 2 consecutive turns, then go back to 1 every other. The same effect could be emulated with a boots proc on DH and not the hitters\' if my maths are not wrong. Every turn except when boots proc with the dragon totem.
        The boots proc as well as the death/stun time being most of the time unpredictable, your first priority between both artefacts should be galaxy ring.

Just my opinion.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

alrtzicx Last edit in 2015-5-20 17:18:38

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sherbiekay
User
Joined 2014-5-29
Last Visited 2016-12-13
Post time 2015-5-21 07:00:03 | Show all posts

Galaxy ring is the ring that changes the game. Most of the time this game now runs on stun (i hate it but meh)
        -No matter how much dodge you have you can be stunned without even being hit;
        -You can be stunned without being directly attacked;
        -Double stun is even possible within the same attack even if you dodge the hit.;

So as I said, no matter what stun can always be done. It\'s horrible, but it\'s why so many rely on stun-based builds.;

For the record I got my horn of pros from the lotto wheel thingy. Ring is much more important
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sherbiekay Last edit in 2015-5-21 07:00:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mr. pocky
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-5-21 08:47:30 | Show all posts

Ah, I see. My Divine is +15 atm, will upgrade him to +18 at our next tycoon. Only got 2k+ of blessed stones, still have a long way to collect it . So far I avoid SS with divide the team into 3 diff rows, Divine act as a tank for SS totem too~
        Only got 600+ points at Lucky Tree, only able to afford one blue artifact this time. Seems Galaxy Ring is more important, so maybe buy it and buy the others with aegis atm.
        U guys give such an explained information, really appreciate this ^^)b
        Thanks a lot guys~
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mr. pocky Last edit in 2015-5-21 08:47:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sherbiekay
User
Joined 2014-5-29
Last Visited 2016-12-13
Post time 2015-5-21 17:54:18 | Show all posts

Anytime and aegis becomes less important when times some on. A 3% increase in proc really doesn\'t change crap XD
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sherbiekay Last edit in 2015-5-21 17:54:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-6-5 14:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050974 second(s), 42 queries .