North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41110 Threads / 235590 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 350| Reply: 3

vip status renewal

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
theairconditio...
User
Joined 2014-5-2
Last Visited 2018-02-08
Post time 2015-6-3 07:03:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
vip status renewal Reply:3| View:350
        Hi, I was writing because my vip renewal was supposed to auto renew last month on the 22nd, but it didn\'t, so I missed out on all the benefits I was going to get for renewing it.; I ended up using a couple of free vip things that I had, which gave me about 10 days more of vip status, but during that time, I still couldn\'t figure out how to get my vip status back up and running, the only one I found to do that is with diamonds, but then I wouldn\'t get some of the benefits of the vip that I would get with paying the 6.99; so anyway, to make a long story short, I would like to get my vip status back, the way I had it.; I love the game and love the vip status and benefits I get throughout the month and when it auto-renews.; I would really appreciate it if you guys could get my status back for me the way it was.; Thank you.

I just submitted a ticket, but it\'s being all weird, so I\'m not sure if it\'s gone thru or anything, so I decided to post it here as well so I can get some help fixing this issue.; I would really appreciate it and would appreciate it even more if it\'s taken care of quickly lol.; My location is Utah, USA and so is my credit card.; Also, Im on the;Hyperion(s173) server and my character name is Assimicrakin.; I know you\'ve asked for that with some other issues of the same prob, so figured I\'d put it here to help speed up the resolve lol.; Thank you again.
Translate

theairconditio... Last edit in 2015-6-3 07:03:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sun ce
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2020-06-01
Post time 2015-6-3 08:15:04 | Show all posts

vip status renewal

Sorry if you missed the announcement but automatic subscriptions were cancelled at the end of March (it took a while for all to take effect it seems).        ;
        You may not want to use diamonds to renew but that is now the only way to do so. It is also why they brought out the check-in icon so that everyone can collect free diamonds every month which more than covers the VIP sub.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sun ce Last edit in 2015-6-3 08:15:04

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
theairconditio...
User
Joined 2014-5-2
Last Visited 2018-02-08
 Author| Post time 2015-6-3 11:09:32 | Show all posts

vip status renewal

Reply 1# paul crocker
Thank you, I did see the post about that, but I was a little bit confused about it cause the one I read said old vip status\'s were being eliminated, and since mine stuck around for a bit, I figured it wasn\'t going to affect mine, so thanks for clearing that up.; I\'ll be able to renew it then in a couple days, no issue now.; Thanks again.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

theairconditio... Last edit in 2015-6-3 11:09:32

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-6-6 23:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059603 second(s), 38 queries .