North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 274| Reply: 2

state of the game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gamer976
User
Joined 2014-10-21
Last Visited 2015-12-23
Post time 2015-7-3 02:04:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
state of the game Reply:2| View:274
        Starry Dream. with such a high chance of negative stars(up to 30-35% of the spins), not worth diamonds, vouchers, or even the penny i picked up in the parking lot.
        beach treasure. used to get shell point cards enough to make it worth the effort. not any more. BTW, don\'t they count as useful items for inventory check box?
        unbreakable bond. not so bad. kind of a bonus for using some stamina, instead of just exp points. too bad i ran out of convertible inventory items.
        elemental zone. too soon after unbreakable bond to properly manage stamina. the drops of various baubles(seraph, bless stones, etc) are a waste of stamina, unless stamina becomes much more common than 5 per 30 minutes.
        lucky tree. less than lucky for me. no diamond spending here either, unless 50 of them drop off the tree.
        raiders. still a huge imbalance in shard drops. piles and piles of just a few. i let helper do it, then ignore.
        twilight clash. yeah, twilight clash.
        team arena, and now team dungeon. way, way too many peeps just want to start and then refresh. i do TD to help others. have not done ta for months because of it. maybe add quick battle feature?
        CSS. don\'t bother with this one either. no teamwork in there, just every man for himself, except you can\'t attack your own team.
        Divine Realm. Haha. COM ranks might as well be carved in granite until somebody gives up on game. too many Wyrm team creators kick too many prospective team members, or forget they created a team. either I or my main makes a team, and then go when we have enough. anybody welcome.
        One last thing. still far too many gripes in Support Forum about missing diamonds. might want to poach an Amazon employee who understands E-Commerce.
Translate

gamer976 Last edit in 2015-7-3 02:04:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wolfwifidude
User
Joined 2015-7-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-9 18:39:22 | Show all posts

state of the game

i agree;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wolfwifidude Last edit in 2015-7-9 18:39:22

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-17 13:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050616 second(s), 36 queries .