North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 901| Reply: 20

Whatever Happened Too... #addition

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
redrum syndrum
User
Joined 2014-1-4
Last Visited 2017-11-06
Post time 2015-7-20 17:00:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Whatever Happened Too... #addition Reply:20| View:901

1. Marriage System
        2. Higher Level Tidal Pool
        3. Higher Level Raiders
        4. Higher Level Garden
        5. Fix Twilight Clash
        6. Higher Level of Erebus
        7. Warsouls
        8. Match Making OP
        9. Inferno
        10. Fuse Gems
        11. CS Emblem Recharge Option
        12. Guild Shop Items;
        13. Open up the Night
        14. Tavern Resource Downgrade
        15. Matk/Patk
        16. Raid Crest Exchange
        17. Formations
        18. Things removed from List

Now to explain my reasons behind each item on the list that I\'m asking about..

1. Why is it a joke? You truly gain almost no br to be married to someone, which I understand one of the major arguing comments will be it\'s fun.. maybe for you, but for someone who\'s wife quit over a year ago and you\'ve been steadily growing the tree and relationship level.. no.. it\'s not fun.. You don\'t need to be married to wear the garb, or the rings for that matter. Which we have seen no significant upgrades to either of those items.. but I finally got my marriage level to 28 today.. it took me about two months to collect those shards from just the tree I have.. and how much br did I gain.. 94.. I gain 443 br from one level of a totem which took one day of farming.. but two months of farming... please do something..

2. Oh look I\'m level 95.. it\'s still telling me I need to be level 80 to upgrade.. I maxed it at 70.. that was ten levels of anticipation to only find out.. what? we can make sever after server, but the creative minds can\'t be bothered to get higher then level 10 on fish?!

3. Highest level is four...? Sa.. say what? That was like two weeks at best.. come on guys..

4. Tree has been at 100 in my garden for a dogs age.. can\'t we up it a bit so I don\'t feel like gaining experience towards a tree that\'s capped isn\'t just wasting my time? And alright guys, it\'s been saying coming soon past Royal Soil since the game came out over a year ago.. just how freaking soon were you thinking? And why is the time period of Soon over a years worth of wait.. Also since they are flowers, any chance we can get Lilacs Stones as a gardening thing? we can plant the ever so useless warsouls.. why can\'t we plant lilacs, especially since it seems it\'s going to take a bunch just to upgrade...

5. It\'s broken, no matter what you say.. it\'s freaking broken. Skills don\'t work half the time, you get ghosted in your own base by someone.. or better yet, the flag gets taken by someone\'s sprite who is stuck in their own base so you can\'t even stop them from capping.. Or now they can start capping and just run so by the time they cap they are already in there base, JOY! Fix it or get rid of it, stop punishing us with this terrible mode..

6. Perhaps we can open up some more levels to this where people can start getting royal mats, seeing as there are more then just the CS TT and CS T to aquire the needed materials for it. Got all my Hero\'s;Royal awhile ago and slowly am upgrading to;Godly Tier;as is, it just feels like a bit of a shame the only thing Erebus is used for is some daily loot points and shards that can be used in Elemental Smelting, which is nice don\'t get me wrong.. but still feels wasted..

7. And warsouls.. is.. is there anything they are needed for past 80? Can we please turn this into another resource we can use for Element Smelting or raise the skills we can use them on so the resource can be spent.. So here\'s some suggestions
            1a. Add some more tiers to the skills, for 85, 90, and 95 that should burn through some warsouls..

2a. Create a partner system for our heroes, teamwork skills were huge for all the lesser heroes but then fell away, if we could link our heroes and use warsouls as a currency to level the intimacy of them so the teamwork skills were increased that would be kinda neat.

3a. Have warsouls as a currency to lower the rage on our Triggers for main and heroes, and then also increase the proc % of our partner and finishing moves.

4a. Have warsouls be a currency we can use to evolve lesser heroes to golden tier, we have so many useless Opal\'s, Garnets, Topaz, and even some of the rubies. If we could increase them all to a level where all would be viable in combat and not limited by their color level maybe we\'d seem some interesting teams instead of the same crap we always see..

8. Can we please fix this crap match making system;in TA and CS? TA should match people close to their BR not by their combined levels seeing as levels mean literally nothing in this game. BR means everything, why can a group of 5m br run into a group of 9m? that\'s ridiculous... And CS is a freaking joke, matching three people of 5m to 7m br on the same team against people with one person maybe sporting 4.6m and a handful of 3.3m it\'s like bashing your skull into a brick wall..

9. Think we can add a loot system to the mobs in the Inferno so that speed runners can actually get something, skipping the chests in the hopes of an S rank is hardcore. And yes people tend to argue, well you want that awesome S rank! because soloing it and getting chests doesn\'t net better in anything but Seraph Stones ONLY.. Which, of course, then people say well it is a very valuable resource.. no it isn\'t.. it really really isn\'t.. once you hit about the level 8 angel tier the difference of maybe six seraph stones means diddly crap.. The only thing you honestly gain is time, instead of soloing it and getting all the chests in 10 minutes, you get an S rank in 3.. woohoo.. which you almost never get if you don\'t spend a little bit either.. so it\'s usually an A rank or worse depending how many CD tiles you happen to be unfortunate enough to land on..

10. Okay so.. can we for the love of god how about being able to Synth some different gems? How long has it been out, like a year and it still can\'t synth better then HP based fuses? Come on get on the freaking ball already..

11. Oh man, you know how when you do CS, and there\'s that chest that\'s ALWAYS IN THE FREAKING WAY IF YOUR MID IN THE MINING MODE.. Well that chest sometimes gives these shards for these really cool Emblems! Problem is, that after the seven days you get them... well.. they are gold fodder.. because there\'s this neat little option that says RECHARGE and.. and when you click on it.. even if you have the shards to literally make another.. it .. it just doesn\'t.. Just tell me why GTA... please.. explain it to me..

12. And the guild shop.. good.. ol.. guild shop.. YOUR FREAKING TERRIBLE! Shouldn\'t as your guild level raises so do the item\'s in the shop? Shouldn\'t there be something else.. anything else.. SIX ITEMS... That\'s the equivalent of wandering to the Christmas tree expecting tons of a presents only to find good ol saint nick not only gave you no presents, he took a large crap in your stocking, and then left one of his elves to poke you in the eye with a stick.. not because you were naughty, but because you trusted him not to be horrible to you..

13. So, how about we open up the night to CS, weddings, and feasts. Add another WB, two more TA, that kinda thing during the late hours. So that those who can\'t get online during the day time to do these things aren\'t stressing because they can\'t make em. Kinda weird we can\'t get that kinda equality for all players. Why should people who play at night have to suffer?

14. I\'d like to see the ability to exchange down to the lower level of stones. I fired my opal heros back in the day and now kinda wanna have them again but can\'t downgrade the topaz and ruby i have and there are no events to get opal once you hit a certain level. Nightblade is my favoirte looking hero and i\'d prolly use her just for fun if i could at this point.

15. My warrior type class has 583k in matk.. is there no way you guys can remove that stat and redistribute the points somewhere else so we can benefit from them? it makes very little sense for a warrior to have so much matk or any matk and vise versa with mages have high patk, why isn\'t it a universal stat of just ATK like most of the new awakening skills, or the angel halos?

16. Is there anyway we can get an exchange system for the crests we have a bit to many of for the crests we have almost none of? I have several hundred useless crests I will never be able to use.. Would be nice to trade them for more explorer attempts or other crests.

17. Why don\'t we have nine slots to work with like the monsters in this game? So we can actually have some semblance of a real formation not just.. oh we can have three front..two back.. or two front.. three back.. Can we get some more options so people can actually make better formations?

18. New Titles
Translate

redrum syndrum Last edit in 2015-7-20 17:00:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fredo
User
Joined 2014-5-26
Last Visited 2018-04-19
Post time 2015-7-21 01:28:46 | Show all posts

+1
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fredo Last edit in 2015-7-21 01:28:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vasiiiilisa
User
Joined 2014-9-29
Last Visited 2016-04-05
Post time 2015-7-22 03:26:10 | Show all posts

i like you man, awesome ideas and its my kinda rant
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vasiiiilisa Last edit in 2015-7-22 03:26:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
redrum syndrum
User
Joined 2014-1-4
Last Visited 2017-11-06
 Author| Post time 2015-8-1 17:48:59 | Show all posts

bump
Translate
Floor reply (0)

redrum syndrum Last edit in 2015-8-1 17:48:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
redrum syndrum
User
Joined 2014-1-4
Last Visited 2017-11-06
 Author| Post time 2015-8-2 16:28:53 | Show all posts

bump
Translate
Floor reply (0)

redrum syndrum Last edit in 2015-8-2 16:28:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
redrum syndrum
User
Joined 2014-1-4
Last Visited 2017-11-06
 Author| Post time 2015-8-5 13:44:36 | Show all posts

bump
Translate
Floor reply (0)

redrum syndrum Last edit in 2015-8-5 13:44:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
browynthewitch
User
Joined 2014-7-3
Last Visited 2015-12-16
Post time 2015-8-7 23:16:10 | Show all posts

Good rant, you bring up some pretty valid points.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

browynthewitch Last edit in 2015-8-7 23:16:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
umami
User
Joined 2015-5-23
Last Visited 2019-08-29
Post time 2015-8-8 04:06:02 | Show all posts

+100 and a free bump
Translate
Floor reply (0)

umami Last edit in 2015-8-8 04:06:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kurosaki itche...
User
Joined 2014-5-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-8 20:03:18 | Show all posts

10000000000000 % ;so great;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kurosaki itche... Last edit in 2015-8-8 20:03:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
huabb23
User
Joined 2014-7-21
Last Visited 2016-01-04
Post time 2015-8-8 23:01:16 | Show all posts

bump.
        PS. also add a dragon soul exchange.. It takes to long to level them to do again when you get a new hero that doesn\'t use the hero its replacing.
        also add; a heroic inherit system... Leveling + enchanting + refinement takes a lot of resources to do so we should get to inherit to the newer heroics. You could lower the forge level since that\'s what happens when we upgrade the gears.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

huabb23 Last edit in 2015-8-8 23:01:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-12-10 22:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101767 second(s), 52 queries .