North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7197 Threads / 27334 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 404| Reply: 4

Alliance Wars!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fartnugget
User
Joined 2014-8-21
Last Visited 2019-11-19
Post time 2015-8-12 16:47:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Alliance Wars! Reply:4| View:404
        I think it\'s about time now for something new to be introduced to the LOA divine realm. While it\'s been an interesting start with the introduction of a merged lv70+ area for us to socialize and spend some time I think this concept has been vastly underutilized. You\'ve been going in the right direction by including events which rope in players from other servers. Now I feel it\'s time for a step up in making the Divine realm more interesting.

I would like to propose the introduction of Alliance wars. Events where alliances battle to secure position, rank and win prizes. I\'m talking about team selection, strategy, prizes and spending for all the cash players that want to hahaha It\'s got a bit of both for everyone. Also, this would be an event where we are able to converse and change tactics in battle. Where BR matters but troop placement and skill selection are important. I\'d also like to suggest that challenges could be made to various alliances, alliances will be given a certain amount of challenge attempts;and that not accepting them within a certain time period forfeits their position to the challenger so that would keep players active too. To challenge stronger alliances consumes more attempts too since otherwise stronger alliances would be constantly battling. Stronger alliances may also challenge weaker ones for a smaller prize if they are not challenged, however if they lose the challenge they will also lose their rank. If you guys are in favour of this idea please comment below and I will give you the explanation of how exactly it would work. ;Hopefully GT Arcade will hear of it and make it a reality. If you have any ideas and thoughts on the matter feel free to post them below and if they are viable I\'ll work them into the final presentation. I\'ll leave this up here for a week and then update it completely, providing the battle details, ranking system etc after then, incorporating any good ideas that you put forward.

Best regards everyone.;

Fartnugget;

Translate

fartnugget Last edit in 2015-8-12 16:47:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
schizo26
User
Joined 2014-12-27
Last Visited 2018-04-19
Post time 2015-8-12 19:03:04 | Show all posts

Alliance Wars!

Twilight Clash (alliance)!!!!!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

schizo26 Last edit in 2015-8-12 19:03:04

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fartnugget
User
Joined 2014-8-21
Last Visited 2019-11-19
 Author| Post time 2015-8-13 10:24:58 | Show all posts

Alliance Wars!

Yeah I was thinking of something along the lines of TC but maybe making the map bigger too so that it is harder to bring back flags etc
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fartnugget Last edit in 2015-8-13 10:24:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
filodeathlord
User
Joined 2014-8-28
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-13 16:37:35 | Show all posts

Alliance Wars!

TC would be to small but they do have the Divine War town maps and something like that could work with alliances fighting to keep the most towers or the one to get the most (resources) from holding the towers could also work much better then a TC map which is nothing but errors and bugs which people exploits since GTA never cared enough to fix them or remove the event
Translate
Floor reply (0)

filodeathlord Last edit in 2015-8-13 16:37:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-12-9 10:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.108872 second(s), 40 queries .