Current Section > League of Angels > Suggestions

drago2lifeSend 2013-12-11 21:14:01 | Only view this user

The game just amazing!!! It will be more better if every one can play from android devices such as mobile phone? How you think in the future it will be possible?

mikaelaPosted on 2013-12-11 23:02:23 | Only view this user

Skip To » 1#

Actually, we're planning on it :)

michael myagkovPosted on 2014-01-30 23:32:50 | Only view this user

Skip To » 2#

just one question, when?

khobahiPosted on 2014-01-31 08:51:03 | Only view this user

Skip To » 3#

The main problem right now is Android does not support flash. They would have to develop a completely different app in order to do this.

chris motha fawkin brooksPosted on 2014-02-01 04:28:01 | Only view this user

Skip To » 4#

since when did they not support flash? and they flash drivers to download for android phones that could simply be integrated in the game its self. my android aint a stock one so maybe the rom im using supports flash but i swore they always have. could be wrong...

zandiyaPosted on 2014-02-01 22:20:31 | Only view this user

Skip To » 5#

This post last edited By zandiya at 2014-02-01 22:23:12

I play on Android device a lot already. ( Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3)

You will need a browser that supports the flash extension of which I use Firefox myself

and you will of course need the flash.apk which you can find in the adobe archives since they no longer provide support for flash on Android devices (dumbest mistake they could have ever made...).

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html#Flash Player archives

scroll down to find the appropriate flash player version for your Android firmware.

Hopefully they come out with an actual app for the game as you need a rather highend device if you choose to play through the browser method.