Current Section > League of Angels > Suggestions

drago2lifeSend 2013-12-11 21:14:01 | Only view this user

The game just amazing!!! It will be more better if every one can play from android devices such as mobile phone? How you think in the future it will be possible?

mikaelaPosted on 2013-12-11 23:02:23 | Only view this user

Skip To » 1#

Actually, we're planning on it :)

michael myagkovPosted on 2014-01-30 23:32:50 | Only view this user

Skip To » 2#

just one question, when?

khobahiPosted on 2014-01-31 08:51:03 | Only view this user

Skip To » 3#

The main problem right now is Android does not support flash. They would have to develop a completely different app in order to do this.

chris motha fawkin brooksPosted on 2014-02-01 04:28:01 | Only view this user

Skip To » 4#

since when did they not support flash? and they flash drivers to download for android phones that could simply be integrated in the game its self. my android aint a stock one so maybe the rom im using supports flash but i swore they always have. could be wrong...

zandiyaPosted on 2014-02-01 22:20:31 | Only view this user

Skip To » 5#

This post last edited By zandiya at 2014-02-01 22:23:12

I play on Android device a lot already. ( Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3)

You will need a browser that supports the flash extension of which I use Firefox myself

and you will of course need the flash.apk which you can find in the adobe archives since they no longer provide support for flash on Android devices (dumbest mistake they could have ever made...).

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html#Flash Player archives

scroll down to find the appropriate flash player version for your Android firmware.

Hopefully they come out with an actual app for the game as you need a rather highend device if you choose to play through the browser method.

knight827Posted on 2014-08-25 23:41:24 | Only view this user

Skip To » 6#

Reply 5# zandiya
If your andriod does not support it root it use aptoid to get it then lucky patcher to crack it

then puffin browser plays it fine

jason arencibiaPosted on 2014-08-28 21:37:35 | Only view this user

Skip To » 7#

No need to root the phone, I used the Dolphin Browser with jet pack... in the Google play store it even has instructions to turn flash support on. it's not the best, you have to switch between desktop mode and in-game full screen mode for some buttons that don't place properly.

There are libraries to build android apps that incorporate a flash player for developers. I hope they do build an android version. I just hope they don't mess it up. I can play LoA in Dolphin on a very weak data connection, I play other games that require much less information and they act retarded on a weak data connection.

I use a Samsung Galaxy S4