Current Section > League of Angels > General Discussion

THREAD:For new players

yip manSend 2014-01-08 18:00:12 | Only view this user

Please use my code if you are new player or want to start from scratch! Good rewards!

VI0JHYR2O5D1Y4JMY0

EdgePosted on 2014-01-08 18:59:33 | Only view this user

Skip To » 1#

If this the code you got from new payer code page then its invalid. Only you can use it other have to redeem their own code.

spankyhendrix@hotmail.comPosted on 2014-01-09 22:58:33 | Only view this user

Skip To » 2#

how do you get a code.  I don't remember ever getting one

spankyhendrix@hotmail.comPosted on 2014-01-09 23:42:55 | Only view this user

Skip To » 3#

Reply 1# edge

where is this page to get the code?

spankyhendrix@hotmail.comPosted on 2014-01-09 23:48:43 | Only view this user

Skip To » 4#

it didn't work

viper28kPosted on 2014-01-10 00:45:22 | Only view this user

Skip To » 5#

when you enter your server there should be a task pane on the left side of your screen, with buttons to bookmark the page, recharge, etcetera.

one of these buttons should say new player code or new player pack or something along those lines, you should be able to get your code from that button.

Your code will only work for you, and only for that server.

if you have another character on another server, you will need to log in on that server and collect the code again for that character separately.

beoralfPosted on 2014-01-19 14:13:13 | Only view this user

Skip To » 6#

clik on the collect button to the right of where it says "gift code:"

pompo234Posted on 2014-01-20 10:37:00 | Only view this user

Skip To » 7#

Darn, it would appear I missed out on the new player pack. I remember clicking on the new player pack but I never received a code. If memory serves me it just opened a window to enter the code. Probably a matter of me not understanding the process. I didn't spend much time reading in the forum prior to jumping into the game, I was in a hurry to get started playing, lol. Oh well, probably way to far along to be considered a new player now anyway. Fun game though, but I highly recommend new players spend some time reading in the forums before progressing to far. Fun game and good luck to all the new players joining up!!!