Current Section > League of Angels > Bugs

david.brooksSend 2014-01-09 20:09:13 | Only view this user

This post last edited By moticia at 2014-01-10 08:06:08
So you start out with Nocturna, she goes to lvl 20. I buy Prospera, go ahead and use my Holy Crystals to get Nocturna maxed, then I Inherit to Prospera. The VERY NEXT THING I HAVE TO DO IS SUPPLY 30 MORE HOLY CRYSTALS!! This is not right....this needs to be fixed. If I had known I would need them AGAIN, I would never have used them in the first place.

voshiPosted on 2014-01-09 22:06:04 | Only view this user

Skip To » 1#

That's not a bug David, it's what happens every time when an Angel reaches a certain level, you will need to upgrade it with 30 Holy Crystals of a determined level . Several people who were unaware, like you, did the same mistake, and it's frustrating to 'farm' the crystals again but you'll be able to do it. There's a guide that can help you figure out how to inherit Angels and what is needed, here in the forum. see: "Small Guide to Angel Inheritance and Exp Transfers"

moticiaPosted on 2014-01-10 08:05:56 | Only view this user

Skip To » 2#

That's not a bug David, it's what happens every time when an Angel reaches a certain level, you will need to upgrade it with 30 Holy Crystals of a determined level . Several people who were unaware, like you, did the same mistake, and it's frustrating to 'farm' the crystals again but you'll be able to do it. There's a guide that can help you figure out how to inherit Angels and what is needed, here in the forum. see: "Small Guide to Angel Inheritance and Exp Transfers"     voshi posted on 2014-01-09 22:06:04    

Thank you for helping with the answering.=)

angels_reachPosted on 2014-06-05 09:53:33 | Only view this user

Skip To » 3#

I cant get the screen to use holy crystals all. Is this a bug?

catnip061909Posted on 2014-06-05 10:53:50 | Only view this user

Skip To » 4#

Reply 3# angels_reach

you can only use holy crystals when your angel reaches certain levels...until then just collect all you can. Once your angel reaches a level that requires Holy Crystals to upgrade the angel, the page for using them will automatically appear and you wont be able to level the angel anymore until after you upgrade the angel.

;

angels_reachPosted on 2014-06-05 11:02:36 | Only view this user

Skip To » 5#

Oh ok thank you; :) ! Would you happen to know about the potions to finish loop quests? I try and use them but nothing happens.

catnip061909Posted on 2014-06-05 13:07:02 | Only view this user

Skip To » 6#

Reply 5# angels_reach

those potions arent useable...they are only for the loop quests... just sell them

;

eliwoodPosted on 2014-06-05 20:51:20 | Only view this user

Skip To » 7#

This post last edited By eliwood at 2014-06-05 20:51:49
;;;;
;;;; That's not a bug David, it's what happens every time when an Angel reaches a certain level, you will need to upgrade it with 30 Holy Crystals of a determined level . Several people who were unaware, like you, did the same mistake, and it's frustrating to 'farm' the crystals again but you'll be able to do it. There's a guide that can help you figure out how to inherit Angels and what is needed, here in the forum. see: "Small Guide to Angel Inheritance and Exp Transfers" ;;; voshi posted on 2014-01-09 22:06:04;;;;

Thank you for helping with the answering.=)

;;; moticia posted on 2014-01-10 08:05:56;;;;

You know, zelucelom took the pains to compose the amazingly complete guide. I think the management has the responsibility to do it, instead of the players. Not to clarify things only when confusion has essentially happened due to incomplete information.