Current Section > League of Angels > Suggestions

THREAD:Guild Officers

pwitim101685Send 2014-02-02 12:53:19 | Only view this user

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone else thinks that higher level guilds should unlock more officer positions. Say level 20+ guilds unlock an extra 2 slots for officers to help manage the roles in the guild.  Im currently in a level 20 guild and was talking with the leader yesterday about how our requirements should be set.  Yet im not an officer.  We had a lengthy convo. about it and I figured i would throw it out there and see the response.

So at level 20 guild can we get more officer positions please considering the growth of the guild?

Thank you for your time

DoomsDay

viper28kPosted on 2014-02-03 03:04:16 | Only view this user

Skip To » 1#

would be nice.  2 deputy leaders and 3 veterans so 5 officers is not enough officers for a guild with 50 or more members.

jchandshaw@gmail.comPosted on 2014-02-05 14:21:43 | Only view this user

Skip To » 2#

funny, our guild has 2 Deputy Leaders, 3 Veterans, 16 XOs, 1 Elite Pro, 1 Elite member, 1 Loyal Pro, 1 Loyal Member

Maybe your Guild Leader has to buy the positions?

starlight279Posted on 2014-02-05 15:02:12 | Only view this user

Skip To » 3#

Reply 2# jchandshaw@gmail.com
    no anything under veteran the members can up themselves according to there contribution. the veteran is given by the guild leader as is the deputy leader.  

starlight279Posted on 2014-02-05 15:04:40 | Only view this user

Skip To » 4#

and as for that i agree there should be at least say starting at level 20 a increase of 1 or two veteran spots in the guild and number of people allowed in guild. i have notice for each upgrade of guild level the member number increases by just one. to me that is low maybe 5 at minimum for the increase. so please take this into consideration we would appreciate it . 1 or 2 veteran spots open for each guild level and 5 or more member spots open for each level. thank you

shinoPosted on 2014-02-05 15:10:45 | Only view this user

Skip To » 5#

Reply 2# jchandshaw@gmail.com
    what you are describing is the guild donations people put in.  those with Executive Officer have donated enough gold to get that title for themselves.  Those with lesser titles either haven't donated gold or haven't used the Guild Actions to upgrade their position.

phenominiall4Posted on 2014-02-17 13:19:22 | Only view this user

Skip To » 6#

This post last edited By phenominiall4 at 2014-02-17 13:20:04
    Hi.