This post last edited By life2see1you at 2014-02-25 05:00:32
Will add more as we bump into them
if any of these questions are wrong please let me know!
1. Earnest Rutherford is a famous new Zealander most known for what?
Splitting the atom
2. The american hip hop group in N.W.A had 6 members, arabian prince, DJ yella, Eazy-e, ice cube, MC Ren, and ...
3. What is a multiple of 8?
4. which of the following was part of the fourth generation of video game consoles?
5. Anmol decided to give his bike 3 coats of paint. which coat would go on the first?
The second7. what is generally considered to be the strongest piece in the game of chess?
8. Dr. Gordon freeman is the main protagonist of which videogame?
9. to which of the follow countries will i travel to see the prehistoric Uffington White Horse?
10. when is orthodox Christmas day?
11. which color means go in china?
12. which athlete won the 110M hurdles at the athen Olympics?
13. Morgan Freeman is the main protagonist of which videogame?
14. where does the game of Rugby originate from?
15. who is vocaloid CV-01?
16. which comdien(comedienne) has a sitcom on IFC?
Mark Marron(spelling error Marc Maron)
17. where is rome located?
18. what is the Largest continental lake in the world?
19. What Color Means go?
20. what genre is the matrix, classified as?
21. who was dead at the end of sixth sense?
22. who became the prime minister of ukraine on december 18th, 2007?
23. Each country taking part in the Olympic has a 3-letter code. Which is not an Olympic country code?
24. Which percussive instrument is played by striking a stretched skin with a stick, such as 'bongos'?
25. What girls name is also the term used to describe a female donkey?
26. what former professional basketball player played for the los angeles lakers and had a 2D fighting game named after him?
27. Pressing ALT+Ctrl+Del in windsows will open what?
28.what year was the Y2K bug supposed to happen?
29.where do carrots grow?
30.who holds the MLB single season home run record?
31. which country was not a part of the Axis powers in world war 2?
32.Where is Lima located?
33. what is the name of the lead character of the hit game final fantasy VII?
34. which network hosted the VGAs?
35. What happens if you melt something?
it Change from solid to a liquid
36. where is the kremlin located?
37. Where is Kuala lumpur located in what country?
38.when talking about computers, what is an example of an output device?
39. What is the world's largest Desert?
40. what weighs more: a Ton of feathers, a Ton of Bricks, or a Ton of Gold?
They all the same
41.if the moon is full, what shape is it in the sky?
42. Free willy was a film about what?
43. if you bet $50 to win 100, how often do you need to win to break-even on the bet?
Not 50% of the time - Might be updated in topic if you scroll
44. what is the ratio 1:2 as a percentage?
45. what is the human body mostly made of?
46. what is the largest landlocked country?
47.what is the name of "the" alien race in starcraft that plagues the universe much like a swarm of bugs?
48. where does the game of cricket originate from?
49. who leaked NSA documents to the Guardian in 2013?
50. which State includes Atlantic city and the town of somerville, tenafly, springfield, and hoboken?
51.Which country has the largest population?
52. when playing Gin Rummy, How many Cards are dealt to each player?
53.I am a shiny fruit, and you can find me in red and green colors. "an APPLE a day keeps the doctor away".
54. what is the first name of the quest of england?
55. What is the name of the sea of east korea?
sea of japan
56. what is at the center of a black hole?
57. what is the capital of texas?
58. which state on canadian border is home to coeur d'alene, downey, idaho falls, and pocatello?
59. which is the longest river in the world?
60. if i visit Bondi Beach - One of the world's most beautiful - to which country would i be traveling?
61. to which canadian province will i be going if i tell you i am off to see the calgary stampede?
62. where is big ben located?
63. Which company makes poker night at the inventory?
64. which one of these is not a traditional starting piece in the game of monopoly?
65. What is the capital of New Zealand?
66. Hajime no Ippo is a popular anime/manga about what?
67. What is the first angel you get in League of Angels?
68. Who first invented toilet paper?
69. What level do you get your first title in League of Angels?
70. How long is a marathon?
71. where is Saint Basil's Cathedral located?
72. how many time zones are there in china?
73. where is the siberia located?
74. Which Mississippi state - called "America's Heartland" - is home to amana, fort dodge and dubuque?
75. Which of the following is not a prime number?
76. in computer programing, traditionally, what will your first ever program do?
Output "Hello World"
77. Which is not a member of EU(European Union)?
78. how many members are in the korean pop Group, SNSD (Girls' Generation)?
79. what is the highest ranking title in leagus og angels called?
80. what is the group of kangaroos called?
81. who was the electric chair invented by?
82. on September 11th, 2001, many died in NYC from a terrorist attack. which building was involved?
World Trade Center
83. Office paper is typically sold in packs of 500 sheets. what is this pack called?
84. What year was the Super Nintendo Entertainment System released in North America?
85. Sonic the hedgehog is a videogame character developed by what company?
86. in the game of netball, what can't a player do?
Run with the ball
87. which game platform is owned by EA?
88. This instrument has white and black keys with two or more pedals. what is it?
89. what is the country code for russia?
90. Where am i if i am in the largest city in africa eating baklava, watching feluccas sail up the nile?
91. Harriet tubman was one of the most famous and successful abductors involved in what?
The Underground Railroad
92. Superheros have fought the kree, the skrull, and aliens from other galaxies. what's our galaxy called?
The milky way
93. what is the sum of five and six?
94. what are the two highest scoring letters in the game of scrabble?
95. where is the golden gate bridge located?
96. What State is Starbucks from?
97. what is the highest mountain on earth ahove sea level?
98. Jesus taught us that the most important thing we needed in life was LOVE.
99. what is the ratio 1:3 as a percentage
100. Nelson Mandela is celebrated worldwide for fighting racism. Of which Afican country was he president?
101. A cat is said to have?
102. Up to, and including, the 2012 Olympic games, which city has hosted the Olympic Games more then once?
103. if i told you i was watching the daytona 500 in person, in which American State would i be?
104. What color is the sun flower?
105. what is the capital of angola?
106. who is the main protangonist of Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z?
107. Superman can fly. But what's the name of the natural force that keeps ordinary people down on earth?
108. i grow on a vine. i can be red or green and your mum and dad drink my juice in wine.
109. Medals are awarded for first, second, and third places in Olympic events. what are these medals called?
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals
110. Where was paul on his way to when jesus stopped him with a bright light, begining the transformation of paul's life?
111. How many pairs of chromosemes do humans have?
112. what is the largest flower in the world?
113. the pharaoh would not let the isrealites leave egypt. mosses lead them out after 10 plagues were sent down. what was the last plague?
Death of all the first forn sons
114. what is the largest continent in the world?
115. if a woman gives birth to triplets, how many babies does she have?
116. Daredevil is blind but uses sound to "see" objects, like sonar. what else uses sonar?
Bats and Submarines
117. what was the first game released by valve corporation?
118. if you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, how much money do you have?
119. how many business days are week?
120. which of the following gets unlocked at level 32 in league of angels?
121. When is the Iliad thought to be written?
122. what state is jim beam from?
123. what year did titanic sink?
124. how many eyes do most spiders have?
125. to which asian country am i traveling if i am going to visit the forbidden city?
126. a farmer had 15 sheep, and all but 8 died. how many are left?
127. what is the largest planet in our solar system?
128. who wrote the novel, the catcher in the rye?
129. how many days are there in a non leap year?
130. in command & conquer: Red Alert, which side could launch a GPS Sarellite?
Final Fantasy 3
132. what agency of the US department of Defense creates and develops new military technology?
133. How many participants does asexual reproduction require?
134. What is the first boss you encounter in Diablo 1?
135. what is the sun?
136. you can find me up a palm tree. I am brown on the outside and white on the inside. I am very hard, and i sometimes fall on people's heads!
137. where is pompeii located?
138. in New York City, on which street is the new york stock exchange?
139. Who is the president of Russia?
140. Hajime no ippo is a popular sports anime/manga about....
141.Which of these is the hottest?
142. how long is the shelf life of tinkies?
143. Which sketch comedy group had a show in IFC?
143. Spike Spiegal is a main character of which anime?
144. the country with the smallest area in the world is?
145. which game platform is owned by CD Projeckt
146. when did the league of angels' closed beta start?
December 4th, 2013
147. to which continent am i going if i have decided to visit Queen Maud land and Deception Island?
148. What is marlyn manson's gender?
149. Which woodwind instrument is played by blowing into a mouthpiece, and has twenty or more tone holes?
150. what is the scientific name for humans?
151. Which one of these is not a mammal?
152. Where would you find the historic temple of angkor wat?
153. name the king who failed to keep an eye on thing at the battle of hastings?
154. in Computer programming, a variable is typically used to do what?
Store specific data
155. what island is the Statue of liberty located on?
156. What does M&M stand for?
mar & murrie's
157. Who is the Vice president of the USA?
158. Japanses animation studio, trigger inc., was founded by former employees of which other studio?
159. Magneto's amazing powers can manipulate and use magnetic fields. what would be most affected by magneto?
A Steel paper clip
160. What type of lenses do nearsighted people need for their glasses?
161. in Dablo 2, Baal is the lord of what?
162. which of these world capitals is also the largest city in its home country?
163. Which is Not a primary color?
164. when talking about computers, what is an example of hardware?
165. what is the name of solid Snake's right hand man in the metal Gear solid Series?
166. which is the world's largest port according to volume?
Shanghai - bugged answer incorrect when i picked it
167. what family of animals do humans belong to?Hominidae
168. how many nba teams does floride have?
169. Saddam Hussein was the dictator of which middle eastern country?
170. What is the name of the lead charactor of dead space series?
171. In the song 12 days of christmas, what are the 6 geese doing?
172. which state is known as the sunshine state?
173. what is the first angel you get in league of angels?
174. which country is big ben located in?
175. where is moscow located?
176. in which sport would u use a chucker?polo
177. what is the name of the gas in the air that keeps us alive?
178. where is the louvre located?
179. which does not have an even number for its square root?
180. in warcraft III, which of the following is not a race?
181. what are the rings around saturn mostly comprised of?
182. Fortune cookies are from what country?
183. In the anime film Akira, what is pictured in the back of Kaneda's Jacket?
184. A cat had three kittens: January, March and May. What was the mother's name.
185. What color is yotsuba's hair?