North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42048 Threads / 241115 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 463| Reply: 6

VIP CANCEL PLEASE

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forgotten4ev3r
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-2 02:31:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
VIP CANCEL PLEASE Reply:6| View:463

CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO MY VIP BEING CANCELLED. I REQUESTED THIS AWHILE BACK  03-27-13. BUT IT STILL IS NOT CANCELLED. THERE WAS A SUPER MODERATOR (FORCE OF NATURE) WHO SAID HE WILL HELP ME CANCEL MY VIP ON ***ACCURSEDTHRONE (S56)*** UNDER MYZTKYGEM. IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I AM NOT GOING TO PLAY THAT SERVER BUT MOVE TO ANOTHER. BELOW IS THE RESPONSE FROM THE MODERATOR WHO SAID HE WOULD DO THIS FOR ME. THANK  YOU

Title:Super ModeratorPosts:0<!--信息结束-->                                                                      <!--作者信息开始-->                                                                                                                                                    force of naturePosted on 2014-03-27 15:28:50                                    | Only view this user                                                                       
                                                                                        Skip To»                                         8#                                                                           

<!--作者信息结束-->                             <!--内容开始-->                                                                                                                                                                                        Hi, I will help you to cancel your VIP, thank you for supporting!                                       

Translate

forgotten4ev3r Last edit in 2014-4-2 02:31:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forgotten4ev3r
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-4-2 05:30:05 | Show all posts

VIP CANCEL PLEASE

is it just me... or have anyone else noticed.. that all the VIP cancellations requests are being ignored? Can some SUPER MODEATOR CANCEL MY VIP ON ACCURSEDTHRONE (S56) I now am VIP on another server and I don\'t want to pay for two VIP\'s especially when I quit the other server completely.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forgotten4ev3r Last edit in 2014-4-2 05:30:05

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sunshine
User
Joined 2013-12-25
Last Visited 2016-03-23
Post time 2014-4-2 08:04:02 | Show all posts

VIP CANCEL PLEASE

Hi,if you recharged for VIP through Playspan,you\'d better get to the link(http://accounts.gtarcade.com/cancelVIP/showVIP)to cancel VIP.Thanks for your support!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sunshine Last edit in 2014-4-2 08:04:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forgotten4ev3r
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-4-2 09:00:21 | Show all posts

VIP CANCEL PLEASE

I didn\'t go through PLAYSPAM & why would you even the other Super Moderator say that he or she would take care of it for me and now you\'re saying your won\'t. That\'s kind of messed up. So if I didn\'t do a recharge VIP.. then it\'s your responsibility to Cancel it. I don\'t want to be getting Charged for a VIP other then the one I\'m using... so Please Cancel my VIP on the server I requested it to be cancelled. You can\'t have one Moderator say one thing and another say something else .. and since he or she said they will Cancel it.. and the proof is below... then I will go with who answered me first... Please Cancel my VIP. I went to that link and honestly it did nothing... so it not working... since this is your site.. your responsiblilty ..  unless you intend to take money that you have no more longer permission to take for a server I am not using?

CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO MY VIP BEING CANCELLED. I REQUESTED THIS AWHILE BACK  03-27-13. BUT IT STILL IS NOT CANCELLED. THERE WAS A SUPER MODERATOR (FORCE OF NATURE) WHO SAID HE WILL HELP ME CANCEL MY VIP ON ***ACCURSEDTHRONE (S56)*** UNDER MYZTKYGEM. IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I AM NOT GOING TO PLAY THAT SERVER BUT MOVE TO ANOTHER. BELOW IS THE RESPONSE FROM THE MODERATOR WHO SAID HE WOULD DO THIS FOR ME. THANK  YOU

Title:Super ModeratorPosts:0<!--信息结束-->                                                                      <!--作者信息开始-->                                                                                                                                                    force of naturePosted on 2014-03-27 15:28:50                                    | Only view this user                                                                       
                                                                                        Skip To»                                         8#                                                                           

<!--作者信息结束-->                             <!--内容开始-->                                                                                                                                                                                        Hi, I will help you to cancel your VIP, thank you for supporting!                                       

Translate
Floor reply (0)

forgotten4ev3r Last edit in 2014-4-2 09:00:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
crazy hat
User
Joined 2014-3-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-2 10:25:53 | Show all posts

VIP CANCEL PLEASE

Hello, dear player, my colleague has helped  you cancel your VIP but because you asked us to do this on 27/3, and the VIP has renewed auto on 25/3.So you will not be VIP  any more 23 days later.Best wishes~
Translate
Floor reply (0)

crazy hat Last edit in 2014-4-2 10:25:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forgotten4ev3r
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-4-2 11:13:58 | Show all posts

VIP CANCEL PLEASE

Aww.. ok.. thank you Crazy Hat. Finally someone who explains why the VIP will still be active. Now that is good customer service.. you\'re the best!!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forgotten4ev3r Last edit in 2014-4-2 11:13:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-10 22:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056383 second(s), 44 queries .