North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 706| Reply: 4

TA is the new CS topic to be ignored.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bustyslayer
User
Joined 2014-1-5
Last Visited 2020-08-15
Post time 2014-4-5 00:03:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
TA is the new CS topic to be ignored. Reply:4| View:706
        :rant on        So you have no idea how to listen or read what your costumers have to say about your cross server match ups, nor do you care to fix it so I\'m guessing this will just fall on deaf ears as well, but your Team Arena match ups are about to get blasted by the way you have decided to split up Team Arena..                For the past few days 3 of; us who used to enjoy doing Team events together like Team Arena have been forced to stop doing this because for some reason you are under the impression that level = strength when you could not be any more wrong. I can\'t believe I have to explain your own game you designed to you but LEVEL MEANS NOTHING other then the fact you can put on different colored gear every 20 >; 40 >; 60 >; 70. BATTLE RATING ! is how strong you are. When are you going to start listening ? Some of you are probably thinking we split our team up because all of a sudden we were losing. It has nothing to do with losing, we sit there requeuing with no other matches to be found over and over and over from 11:30 >; 12:30 at that point it\'s over so now we; have use 3-4 attempts of our 10 during a hot events time that requires you to beat all 10. So we have to work our schedules around not just all 3 of us being on @ 11:30 in the middle of the day ! but now @ 8:30 pm at night with hopes that we can maybe get 10 attempts in the limited 2 hours in which we spend over an hour of that awaiting a match up.                So level is all that matter ? Why did I come from a Team Arena match up where level was 210 and UNDER and yet I was paired against a group with OVER 955,000 BR ? it was a close match though, I think 2 of their heroes got partially wounded... Can a moderator please speak on behalf of the gamers to the developers who obviously have never played their own game. I don\'t speak their language or I\'d give an attempt to write them so this is the only way I can try and relay a message to them.                :rant off
Translate

bustyslayer Last edit in 2014-4-5 00:03:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bustyslayer
User
Joined 2014-1-5
Last Visited 2020-08-15
 Author| Post time 2014-4-5 00:05:24 | Show all posts

Also can you please fix it so when we start a new paragraph by leaving a space when we push reply you don\'t shove all our sentences / paragraphs together ? Makes things much harder to read
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bustyslayer Last edit in 2014-4-5 00:05:24

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zoycite
User
Joined 2014-1-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-5 03:40:59 | Show all posts

team arena is so much fail because of the level pairing system is not relative to your group level it is fixed values.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zoycite Last edit in 2014-4-5 03:40:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
keith yinger
User
Joined 2014-3-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-5 11:25:55 | Show all posts

I agree, they need to start matching based on br, not lvl.;Cross server is a joke when there\'s 2 or 3 guys with 400k br always on the same side, meanwhile the rest of us have 200k avg br\'s. Give them guys their own cs so its a fair fight again. Its getting more and more one sided, you really need to change how things are matched to even it out again. Team arena is a joke when your close to the same lvl;as your teammates we always seem to get matched with a team;5-10 lvl\'s higher and/or 100k+ or;more br. Unless you fool the system by having a couple low lvl guys in your team, but then your high lvl friends you really want to do it with lose out. Just fix it so the two teams have close to the same br\'s!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

keith yinger Last edit in 2014-4-5 11:25:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 21:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053472 second(s), 40 queries .