North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7422 Threads / 28388 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1126| Reply: 6

Free to play?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alliana
User
Joined 2014-1-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-5 01:53:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Free to play? Reply:6| View:1126
        I\'m wondering how much this game still is a free-to-play game.. yes you can play without paying cent but get SEVERELY limited in your options and game play, which almost forces you to at the least take VIP, (yes its only 7 bucks an month, but still 7 bucks a month, not making it free anymore!) furhter more.. everything is so much diamond driven that there is NO balance in the game whatsoever. people with big credit cards become invicible and and people that can\'t affort, or refuse to, pay for anything, get left dangling at the bottom. Take cross server for example.. match up is done by level.. worst mistake ever.. how is it fair to low BR players they cant do squat shit in there because they done stand a chance?? Rethink the concept, match up by BR, not level, because besides the major money influence in the game, even though they call it a free-to-play game, skill is also a factor, and understanding how the game works, one is better at it then another. No.. if you ask me, there is WAY TOO MUCH money influence in the game to be a free-to-play game. now with the new update, you get even more limitations by diamonds.. To me it\'s a sign of getting greedy... and honestly, it\'s starting to ruin the fun in the game, even for me as a PAYING player.. because you\'re starting to ask too much.. Rethink your concept.. i\'m not opposing diamonds, i\'m opposing the amount of influence of it and limitations because of it, which is ruining the fun of the game..;                This is my two cents, and i hope Devs actually read this and value the feedback, and not just blacklist the post and remove it.                Have a good one everyone.
Translate

alliana Last edit in 2014-4-5 01:53:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kristopher dos...
User
Joined 2014-2-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-5 02:02:44 | Show all posts

Free to play?

i agree       
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kristopher dos... Last edit in 2014-4-5 02:02:44

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eihrister
User
Joined 2014-2-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-5 02:11:12 | Show all posts

Free to play?

I agree very much.        Simple economics even dictate that having 1000 paying customers paying $1 each is better than 1 paying $1000.        If 1 quit, you still have $999 in the first scheme and $0 in the second.        So why charge ridiculous amounts for items, like $ 135,- for Mysteral Wings (before discount, after discount it could be $ 70,- in group buy).;        Players like Alliana and me have paid significant amounts already, but with every single update you only get bigger diamond necessities to upgrade, making the balance shift even further.;        On top of everything, I get 0 compensation for your fuckups and bugs, even after paying hundreds, and your customer service treats me like I don\'t exist. This makes me want to quit, and with the amount of paying players quitting because of the imbalance alone, you\'re ruining the game for everyone.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

eihrister Last edit in 2014-4-5 02:11:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
screamer64
User
Joined 2014-1-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-5 02:13:41 | Show all posts

Free to play?

I couldn\'t agree with this more. It seems that with every new update or special event it\'s geared toward making the strong stronger and leaving lower level players or those unwilling to pay behind. It gives a handful of players an extremely unfair advantage.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

screamer64 Last edit in 2014-4-5 02:13:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xmarine_2000
User
Joined 2014-2-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-5 02:48:00 | Show all posts

Free to play?

Excellent write up Alliana! ;I\'d like to state that I fully agree with this. ;The match ups in all these different events; Team Arena and Cross Server, certainly do not make the game fun or challenging.                In addition, I am in IT so I understand costs involved, development, hardware, maintenance, payroll... ;But lets face it, the cost of the diamonds in this gave is EXCESSIVE!!! ;You don\'t get nearly enough for your real money for those that do pay. ;And that likely helps prevent others who would like to pay from doing so. ;Not to mention the exponential cost you apply to things. ;For instance Alchemy; 10 diamonds for 1 extra, 20 diamonds for another, 30 for another, etc.                I hope those in charge of this game and site do read this and take it for serious consideration. ;Many things still do not even work, like being able to submit tickets, getting responses to tickets. ;Having seen some of the high BR ratings for those paying, I am very sure that you owners have made a LOT of money from this game already.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xmarine_2000 Last edit in 2014-4-5 02:48:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
infamous0ne
User
Joined 2014-1-11
Last Visited 2016-05-27
Post time 2014-4-5 04:29:38 | Show all posts

Free to play?

I agree with it you on all of that..I don\'t even play cross server that much cause of the match ups in there..It is not fun..       
Translate
Floor reply (0)

infamous0ne Last edit in 2014-4-5 04:29:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-23 13:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053229 second(s), 44 queries .