North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Legacy of Discord -... Support
6179 Threads / 24465 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 466| Reply: 1

Illegal shop of diamonds: this is happening.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerik
User
Joined 2017-9-4
Last Visited 2020-03-22
Post time 2017-9-4 18:06:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Illegal shop of diamonds: this is happening. Reply:1| View:466
First: look this image https://postimg.org/image/qmkpvvvfp/
Do you really allow this? I answered to his/her post (for know more things about it). I don't have screenshots because the group deleted the post, but this is the resume:
-Me: "Hi, i want to buy recharge of 30k dias, but how can you recharge me? i don't want ban or problems"
-Seller: "credit card sir, no ban give me id and password"
-Me: "Then..if you recharge me with your credit card..why do i have to wait those hours for have my diamonds?"
-Seller: No answer
LOL
However i have a screenshot of the chat with other seller like that: https://postimg.org/image/lk3e13m5h/
Translate:
-Seller: "Hi, how much diamonds do you want to recharge?"
-Me: "Oh finally, Hi. I would recharge 10k diamonds, that is 35€ right? But first i want to know how you will recharge my diamonds :/ I don't want ban eh"
-Seller (ignoring my request): "Hi, where are you from? The payment methods are Paypal Western Union Moneygram Bitcoin"
-Me: "I know them, there isnmt problem about it. That i wanted to know was how you recharge diamonds to me."

After that he didn't answer anymore...>_> I spoke (calling) with other sellers and they don't answer at that question nor "why do i have to wait for receive diamokds?"
My idea is to check the payments of players. I mean, example: i'm italian and i charge my diamonds like that way; probably you will see there would be a payment by a other nation (thailand example). So..if i'm italian and you see that i log in the game by italy and anytime i do log in from random nations, the reasons are 2:
-Or i use teleport like alakazam, goku or another immaginary thing that i can be in italy in a moment and after 3 mins i'm in other place of the world or another city
-Or somebody logged with account...for do what? Well you know now
Permaban the users who bought by sellers like that, you will check easy them because a seller probably sold to a lot of guys then a lot of accounts will have the same ip or place of connection (and don't write me "but probably a guy has more accounts..." yes...100 accounts vip 10-13...please...)
Translate

xerik Last edit in 2017-9-4 18:06:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
meows ♡
User
Joined 2017-8-4
Last Visited 2018-02-28
Post time 2017-9-4 21:10:01 | Show all posts
Dear Player,

The purchase and sale of diamonds through third parties is a violation of our Fair Play Policy.
Players performing such actions are immediately banned, as it says in our TOS.

You have a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to use the Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency in our Services and this Site. However, you have no right or title in or to any Virtual Currency, Virtual Goods or any other attributes associated with use of the Services or this Site.
Regardless of the means of transfer, the direct or indirect redemption or transfer of Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency for real world money, goods or other items of value by or from any party is strictly prohibited except where expressly authorized within the Services. Any attempt to do so is in violation of these Terms and may result in an immediate termination of your user Account and access to the Services, as well as possible legal action.
Any purchases of Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency by you from YOUZU GROUP are final. No refunds will be given, except in the sole discretion of YOUZU GROUP. If your user Account or your use of this Site is terminated or suspended for any reason, or if we permanently discontinue the Services or this Site for any reason, then all of your Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency will be immediately forfeited.

If you meet a player by performing the aforementioned actions, you can report them by sending an In-Game Ticket, providing the following information:
- Server ID
- Character ID
- In-Game Nickname
- Screenshots as evidence

Kind Regards - Meows
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Ehm...i did it but the player is still on game and continue to do it without care about anything. The legal vips in my server are blaming him for that. Do you really think that they will confess in the chat that they bought illegal diamonds? Please...That is your work to check all what i wrote. If you need staff then search it for do this work (i don't think it would be "hard"...).
    Translate
    2017-9-4 21:36  Reply

meows ♡ Last edit in 2017-9-4 21:10:01

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-18 16:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047742 second(s), 35 queries .