North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Legacy of Discord -... Support
6179 Threads / 24467 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 367| Reply: 3

Help with Hacked Account!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyt6hdwyag5pd...
User
Joined 2017-9-5
Last Visited 2017-09-07
Post time 2017-9-7 05:04:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Help with Hacked Account!! Reply:3| View:367
I have created 6 tickets and am getting no response. There is a recovery email on my account that I never put there know nothing about and I have never shared any of my account information. This was a breach in security on gtacrade not myself. I need my account unbound from this gtarcade account to a new one to protect my account or a new account email put on my account so I can set my recovery email. Please responed and help with this I have spent alot and have been a good customer and this is the first time I have needed help and am getting none I am currently a VIP 14 account so I think some help is warrented.
Translate

abyt6hdwyag5pd... Last edit in 2017-9-7 05:04:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abxhuwrnc0jqiu...
User
Joined 2017-8-17
Last Visited 2017-09-07
Post time 2017-9-7 07:52:03 | Show all posts
This is absurd. As much as players spend to play and provide for a secure account, you would think Support would resolve this issue immediately. I bet once a refund is in order they will be able to fix this issue. I'm sorry you are going through this. The LoD staff should be on top of this immediately once the ticket was sent in. But as I can tell, it's still an issue. Ridiculous.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abxhuwrnc0jqiu... Last edit in 2017-9-7 07:52:03

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbyAzbZPrcYWhN...
User
Joined 2017-9-7
Last Visited 2017-09-07
Post time 2017-9-7 06:14:27 | Show all posts
This problem needs to be fixed! You are ruining people's gaming experience with your lack of attention to detail and the work you have done on your product! The power of the game is in the players hands not your corporate dismal way of viewing buisness!  You need to fix this problem and stop making people suffer and going through hoops to enjoy the product they have paid thousands for! If these problems continue everyone will be buying a 30$ game at game stop getting a refund and moving on with their lives! Quit being degenerate buisness owners and fix your products!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

AbyAzbZPrcYWhN... Last edit in 2017-9-7 06:14:27

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
heyburrito
User
Joined 2017-3-21
Last Visited 2017-10-14
Post time 2017-9-7 10:53:02 | Show all posts
Dear Player,

I understand the urgency of your concern and I belive you have another thread if I'm not mistaken that we attempted to help you with. If I remember correctly we submitted your tickets to support as delayed already? My next question is we're your tickets submitted through in game support or here on the website if the answer is the later then that may be the problem as sometimes website support can have trouble locating tickets. In any case, as your account is bound to an email that you don't currently own this is problematic because it makes it hard to prove ownership of your account. My suggestion is that you submit a new ticket via the in game settings menu, explain your problem, Provide all the details of your account as if this were a lost character. There is a thread in support forum showing exactly what you need to provide, in addition to this I recommend that you attach screenshots of receipts showing your first few and most recent few purchases as this will help verify your ownership. That being said unfortunately there will still be a few days wait before support may respond to your ticket, if you still do not receive a response please let me know here and I will present it to them directly.

Best Regards, HeyBurrito
Translate
Floor reply (0)

heyburrito Last edit in 2017-9-7 10:53:02

Support

[img]%5BURL=http://www.directupload.net%5D[/URL][/img]
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-21 03:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066008 second(s), 40 queries .