North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Legacy of Discord -... Support
6179 Threads / 24465 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 376| Reply: 2

How to win in LOD?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
andais (hkt-89...
User
Joined 2016-11-23
Last Visited 2018-04-02
Post time 2017-9-7 17:07:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
How to win in LOD? Reply:2| View:376
Learn from [s146]Rajatanabhi (79470151) from Hkt-89

For months I wondered who the lowlife who used a new FB account to messaged my wife on FB not once, not twice but thrice, hoping to get me into trouble for spending too much in LOD. (See attached photo)
https://ibb.co/mNmAzF

Even though my wife was laughing about it, that such people actually had to resort to "pleading" with her to help curb her husband becoz they are unable to complete with her husband in a game... but this incident made me realize 1) I'm indeed spending too much to be number 1 in game. 2) losers are getting too personal that they are harassing my wife... 3) game is getting too greedy with their freebies. Some wings / pets which I had to win from tycoon a few months back has become easy to obtain freebies now.

So I stopped recharging (I was recharging at least 30k every 3 days) and play the game casually. And in time, my position at first was overtaken. Big deal, just keep playing. Now the number 1 guild starts to bully my guild, come to our plunder, hunt our elephant. Shrug, part and parcel of a pvp game. And then! Mr Raj's tail reveal the truth! He is either the one who messaged my wife "considering he was number 2 behind me back then" or his guildmates are the one who helped him. (See screenshot below)
https://ibb.co/m2n5Ya

Anyway, it is pitiful that they need to resort to such tactics to win. I hope anyone who gets to merge with our server in future beware of this person and his guildmates. They take a game too personal and resort to such underhanded means to win in a game.

Translate

andais (hkt-89... Last edit in 2017-9-7 17:07:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
solarix007
User
Joined 2017-8-14
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-9-7 18:36:53 | Show all posts
waw, what a story!
Thank you for sharing...

However my take from this is, that you guys are both "loosers" you spend so much cash on damm mobile game?
Are you kidding me? Get your RL back ...

truth is some guys are too competitive and they try to use all means necessary to win, but no idea how these guys could get hold of your wife phone number, thats sick ...

but I have to laug at all those VIP10+++ guys behaving like kids, and showing that his balzz are bigger than yourz

but please smend even more, so game deveopment goes on and Devs can get nice bonuses, they do great job ...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

solarix007 Last edit in 2017-9-7 18:36:53

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
andais (hkt-89...
User
Joined 2016-11-23
Last Visited 2018-04-02
 Author| Post time 2017-9-7 19:20:04 | Show all posts
It's hard to explain why I or anyone spend so much in a mobile game tbh. Let's just say that different people have different money concept due to their RL earning capability. What we spend on a mobile game may be hard for someone like yourself to comprehend becoz different people have different means.

I must have the worst luck in LOD. Prior to 1st merger, to be competing with 3 cheaters who buy third party diamonds. Granted that they got banned in the end, the 2nd merger merged me with this player who need to resort to such underhand means. I wonder what with the next merger bring? Maybe the bill gates of LOD himself, zzzzz?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

andais (hkt-89... Last edit in 2017-9-7 19:20:04

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-18 04:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050432 second(s), 37 queries .