North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 453| Reply: 3

Consume Event

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
denis lesjak
User
Joined 2017-5-28
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2017-9-11 21:28:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
Consume Event Reply:3| View:453
Hello everyone,

so currently there is a consume event runnin 8k diamonds 40 wing fragments / 16k diamonds 40 wing fragments / 35k diamonds 100 white mane fragments.
Seeing as how currently white mane costs around 40k diamonds normaly, i think this deal sounds quite tempting specialy with the super sale runnin along side to be able to spend diamonds quite well there. I have been saving diamonds for really quite some time now to reach such amount and would really appreaciate some opinions from other players what they think about it. As said personnaly i am quite tempted to go for it as it was my goal to save up 40k diamonds to get white mane someday. Or is the white mane simply not worth that much for the BR that you would get and i would better save diamonds for somethin else??

Thanks for reading.
Translate

denis lesjak Last edit in 2017-9-11 21:28:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
b|_ank
User
Joined 2017-4-28
Last Visited 2018-05-29
Post time 2017-9-11 22:20:56 | Show all posts
Edited by b|_ank at 2017-9-11 22:23

To measure the worthiness of a consume event, it always depends on what you buy during the event. Some good events that makes the consume event worthy are group buy, carnivals, hunter, summer sale, cooking and divine beast.

Group buy I think is the best event tagged with a consume event since you can use your dias to buy the best items in the game and all of it are provided in group buy. If you know the trick, then you know why its the best event.

Hunter is a nice event to get a lot of red pet vouchers and worth spending dias on.

Carnivals sometimes show up every month which gives a huge discount on various items in the game.   

Summer sale is also like carnivals though it has more features.

Cooking event is good if you want to participate in the rankings.

The divine beast is a good way to earn red pet frags along with other pet powering items. I personally consider this event better than hunter.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

b|_ank Last edit in 2017-9-11 22:20:56

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
glen_rse
User
Joined 2017-3-25
Last Visited 2018-03-27
Post time 2017-9-11 21:59:01 | Show all posts
Edited by glen_rse at 2017-9-11 22:00

Unless you already have all, getting mythic pets is more practical than getting a white mane. As what you said, it doesnt add up much BR because its main purpose for BR growth is only for the 4 extra armament slots.
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • I only have the T-rex and Lavissa from mythic pet as they are quite hard to obtain but yeh i wasnt sure if white mane is worth it as currently with pets you can also get lots of BR with the tablets...
    Translate
    2017-9-11 22:19  Reply
  • Mounts themselves are rather weak, but the armaments make them very strong.  If you have a lot of steel nails and spare armaments, then unlocking would give a large boost in BR once you reforge to legendary stats.  In all honesty, it doesn't matter however.  You have to unlock everything anyways.  Yes, there are ways to grow a bit faster, but unless you are spending money, it evens out in the end.

I would just advise to not spend diamonds on any events where you compete for ranks and this includes Regular tycoon.  Basically, you will spend all your diamonds and end up with nothing.  Focus on events where you can buy things cheap with diamonds that do not require recharging.  Skip events like Tycoon, Super Tycoon, Cooking, Attacking the divine beast, etc...  Participate in events like Monster Hunter, Sealing the Divine Beast, Group Buy, etc...  Do so during consume events.  This way every diamonds spend gives you something and then you get a good bonus.
    Translate
    2017-9-12 03:41  Reply
  • But do not forget.  Looks > BR.  If you really want white mane cause it looks cool (IMO it's the coolest mount now) then by all means go for it.  With Armaments and reforging, it it worth more BR than unlocking 2 or 3 red pets.
    Translate
    2017-9-12 03:42  Reply
  • The thing with mythic pets is that they can also boost your mining which is really helpful during tycoon. In my opinion, the price of a white mane is rapidly decreasing now as LOD might release a new mount very soon.
    Translate
    2017-9-12 09:59  Reply

glen_rse Last edit in 2017-9-11 21:59:01

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wulf88
User
Joined 2017-5-19
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-9-12 15:00:43 | Show all posts
Dear player,

Any mount not acquired by a player is of tremendous importance, simply because of the armaments feature.
When you have a mount, it is not necessary to acquire more fragments for it. But when you do not, that is when it becomes important.

@blank
Another extraordinary event that I find worthy of spending many diamonds is the new Poker, when combined with consume events.

Regards,
Wulf
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wulf88 Last edit in 2017-9-12 15:00:43

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-18 20:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051926 second(s), 40 queries .