North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Strategy
1354 Threads / 7669 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1266| Reply: 3

A little help for a new player

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
maxdamage
User
Joined 2017-9-4
Last Visited 2018-08-01
Post time 2017-9-13 19:12:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
A little help for a new player Reply:3| View:1266
Edited by maxdamage at 2017-9-13 19:12

Hello First of all, let me say I am a very new player.I started by mistake in a sever ina different time zone of mine, so I've changed to EU server and i had 7 days in it geting moira +4(5 shards away from +5) but  my other chars were completely messed up due to alot different posts about good setups and so.I just started a new server (day 2) I got A'ishah +4 , all others are purple heroes so far(coz of the +8 reward) but I am finding difficult to decide what team should a VIP 1 new player use.I got Aishah coz i heard she is maybe the best healer, so should i go for tempest ? My plan was to have Pamela/Liz/Athena/Aishah/MC  , but this is very mixed team , so would this be okay or i should go for moira/kay/aishah/ maybe Liz/MC . I have thera that can be +5 right away.I am writing this post, coz i want to stick on that server and do well, not change the setup everyday.Thank you in advance

Translate

maxdamage Last edit in 2017-9-13 19:12:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР...
User
Joined 2016-6-12
Last Visited 2020-09-24
Post time 2017-9-14 09:19:07 | Show all posts
Edited by ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР at 2017-9-14 09:27

At this stage in the game, you can choose whoever you want.
(one thing that is a misconception is that you need a healer)
Now consider this: how much time and how much money are you willing to put into this game?
If you don't plan to spend an extreme amount of money, why don't you try this team by the highest freeplayer in the game?
S635.LittleRabbit uses Carry-Pamela, which can be swapped to artifact later if you want
Main, Dora, Athena, Thera(with evo)

Translate
Floor reply (1)

ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР... Last edit in 2017-9-14 09:19:07

Support 1

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
maxdamage
User
Joined 2017-9-4
Last Visited 2018-08-01
 Author| Post time 2017-9-14 15:38:58 | Show all posts
The point is, as i am making my purples +8 i collect other heroes shards, so thats why its good to know my future setup, not to waste resources for heroes that i wont use this setup seems very nice , just wondering liz or athena would be better later n the game
Translate
Floor reply (0)

maxdamage Last edit in 2017-9-14 15:38:58

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
miyamotomusash...
User
Joined 2017-2-21
Last Visited 2017-12-17
Post time 2017-9-14 22:03:08 | Show all posts
Edited by miyamotomusashi at 2017-9-14 22:11

your challenge as new player is thinking you must adapt your plan to the first Legendary hero you get by chance (other than the Healer in first recharge). anything configuration is possible as there are different strengths depending on early, mid, late, and lvl 100+ game play.

go deep into the Strategy Archive down 10 or more screens and pull out the gems of advice from senior players; many of them have already stopped writing but their advice is still good.

i do not bother with Epic players at all since i know what configuration i am aiming for after deciding on Healer in first recharge. also decide whether you will do a focus build on MC or on strong DPS Hero (first legendary, later Mythic); also know that if you choose to play Eternal War, you will get a good number of Mythic Dora shards quickly compared to the other Mythic heroes.

stock advice:

in ALL my startup teams i will ALWAYS include Liz as extra Support

• first recharge A'shah: do a Tempest core build - A'isha, Kay, Lucas, Liz and your MC
• first recharge Thera: do a Celestial core build - Thera, Liz, Theresa, Huxley and your MC
• first recharge Flora: do Midas core build: Flora, Athena, Lydia, Liz and your MC

however, i do not care much for the big heroes Lucas, Huxley and Lydia as i have had best results from the MC (Main Character) focus build. so i usually choose between the following builds right from startup:

• Celestial: MC Focus Carry, Theresa DPS, Liz Support, Athena Support, Thera Healer -- then also collect shards for Mythics Dora and Rei
• Midas: MC Focus Carry, Aphrodite DPS, Athena Support, Liz Support, Flora Healer -- collect shards for Mythics Dora and Pamela
• Tempest: MC Focus Carry, Alecta DPS, Kay Support, Liz Support, A'ishah Healer -- collect shards for Mythics Dora and Moira
Pets: we all start with Garuda but i immediately collect shards for Mythic Azurous but i am light casher, who targets the Mythic Pet bundles in events.

in Events look at what is offered in All Rounders -- for 200 Topaz recharge you can get some sweet stuff to quickly build your team;

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • So Tempest wont wont work with Pam? Dont know why i want to use her instead of Moira. I am runing 2 heroes atm, 1 will be as ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР suggested, but maybe i will use liz instead of athena, the other is will be tempest Alecta or Lucas , Kay, Liz , Aishah , and maybe Moira after that
    Translate
    2017-9-15 04:38  Reply

miyamotomusash... Last edit in 2017-9-14 22:03:08

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-23 01:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057941 second(s), 40 queries .