North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 841| Reply: 5

Quitting the game due to lod

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raidersman505
User
Joined 2017-6-20
Last Visited 2018-11-29
Post time 2017-9-15 02:48:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Quitting the game due to lod Reply:5| View:841
Hello I'm about to quit the game and a lot of others due to the fact that when I first started playing the game it was fun and I enjoyed it but it has come to my attention that lod has gotten money hungry and have changed there ways how do you expect players including myself who have put tons of money in the game already to keep recharging and putting more money in when we have everyday life stuff to worry about also and you guys keep adding new stuff that requires $100's if not $1000's to try to keep boosting and going up with others lod has changed there ways and have gotten money greedy on Mounts events pets everything that has to do with the game now
Translate

raidersman505 Last edit in 2017-9-15 02:48:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wulf88
User
Joined 2017-5-19
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-9-15 21:35:18 | Show all posts
Dear players,

I can understand why part of the playerbase feels that way about LoD.
The multitude of newly released events combined with the desire to acquire every new feature for your character is obviously a psychological reaction of every player.

However, when this can be achieved easily only through recharging or consuming a huge quantity of diamonds, I can understand how a player can feel.

To be fair, LoD has been that way and all its players have accepted it to be a game where gaining an advantage for your character through recharging is allowed.
This has never changed. The fact that there are different and multiple functions, features and events being released, especially after June, has made it that players are considering to recharge much more often than before. This behaviour is also enhanced by the abundance of offers coming together with those events.

However, it is clearly your own choice, whether you recharge at a certain event or not. It is your own choice how you want to control your wallet and noone is forcing you to pay anything. LoD is a game that has a free subscription and that is more than enough as it is.

Now, I understand that the imbalance between someone who spends a lot and someone that pays a lot less or nothing at all can be immense, and this is exactly what my judgement absorbed from this post. This is exactly the issue that I am going to forward to the developers, along with perhaps lower the value that ''recharges'' have in LoD in regards to character empowerment. However, the LoD community has to also accept that LoD has adopted certain policies since its integration and that the way this game 'works' cannot be changed overnight.

Regards,
Wulf
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • The real frustration comes from players that previously funded this game before recent changes. Im currently a VIP 12 and obyained that VIP in March. Now however it feels that most of us who contributed to launching this game wasted our money. IF I spent the same amount now as I did during the earlier stages I would have significantly more upgrades completed. SOwhat he's getting at is we pretty much got burned by the game makers.
    Translate
    2017-9-17 06:47  Reply

wulf88 Last edit in 2017-9-15 21:35:18

Support 1

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
flamma eu-926
User
Joined 2017-8-19
Last Visited 2017-09-21
Post time 2017-9-15 03:09:37 | Show all posts
I agree tho, it's sad.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

flamma eu-926 Last edit in 2017-9-15 03:09:37

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
syrebrist
User
Joined 2017-3-19
Last Visited 2019-06-10
Post time 2017-9-15 03:13:11 | Show all posts
Yes i agree its to many things coming every week someting new update. Most people on My server quit the game due to this
Translate
Floor reply (0)

syrebrist Last edit in 2017-9-15 03:13:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
glen_rse
User
Joined 2017-3-25
Last Visited 2018-03-27
Post time 2017-9-16 10:37:23 | Show all posts
Just accept the fact that there are people who can or are more willing to spend more than you do. It helps a lot
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • exactly , I share your view!
    Players have always options .. all up to them ...

On the other hand, it is just ridiculous how much content is released lately, you cant finish one thing and they bring 5 new
    Its causing much more chaos among players as they are confused where to focus, invest etc. (also my case) ..

I will try to play few more moths max. and I will see...
    Translate
    2017-9-18 18:58  Reply

glen_rse Last edit in 2017-9-16 10:37:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raidersman505
User
Joined 2017-6-20
Last Visited 2018-11-29
 Author| Post time 2017-9-17 10:42:20 | Show all posts
I'll accept the fact that all you want is my money and nothing else us Veteran players are  getting messed over by the fact that new players instead of joining new server came on older servers cried because they get killed and then you make a peaceful plunder and you make skywing battle unfair to us who have raised our br over time and you have made it so all all the veteran players you said forget about you and the new players and the whiners you gave them a nice participation trophy   
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Well I play the game for 5 months now... and SkyFall was actually very nice feature where a balance to the certain aspect was restored. Where is it written that HIGH BR should always win? Finally some break from these PAY to Win principles. We have already so many PvPs where just BR matters, no strategy ... those high BR guys are sed to it and now dying like fles ..
    SkyFall is not about winning with BR, is about strategy, positioning, team work and luck. This is soo much better as other PvPs...
    Thank you developers for SkyFall.
    Translate
    2017-9-18 18:56  Reply

raidersman505 Last edit in 2017-9-17 10:42:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-11 06:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059593 second(s), 44 queries .