North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 516| Reply: 2

Constructive Termination

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mug
User
Joined 2016-6-28
Last Visited 2020-11-16
Post time 2017-9-15 21:54:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Constructive Termination Reply:2| View:516
Constructive Termination is when a party (company) tries to get an outside party (employee or customer) to quit their company or product by make said service/ product/ job hell. This is a highly illegal practice but is used still commonly. LOA mods and devs routinely engage in this practice. Yet because they hide far over sea's they somehow are exempt to these laws of ethics. When proven that this act has taken place courts often times favor  multiple times actual damage.
I have been playing MMO's for many years, I have always been the same MUG. I have played with many of you in other games and have built relationships some over a dozen years old. I have found myself a target here though. I have received many many bans from game chat and 1 or 2 from the actual game. I am always told I get a message telling me why but yet I have never gotten a single 1 message. I agree I am crude, rude, immature and strait troll but I tread careful. The language I use is nothing compared to what is posted by dozens of others but yet they never get banned. I woke up this morning to yet another chat ban, yet last night several witnesses and also a mod himself who talked to me a whole lot in x server chat without ever asking me to chill where witness to a clown player using bad language and racism. He is not banned, I am! I started wondering why I am always being targeted. Yes, many dont like my flavors (block me people) but this does not take away my right to speak does it? I am mild with langauge and refrain from hate but yet it floods the chat un punished. I started looking into why I would be targeted. Then a mod said it was a personal vendetta by a single dev. So this means one of the devs. must of had run ins over the years with me. I was not the same MUG 10 years ago that i am today. Back then I walked the line daily, I was not just a troll but I commiteed cyber crimes, I was arrested and received 5 years probation. TRUST ME! I learned my lesson. I no longer am that MUG and am not that kind of a threat anymore. I have never altered the game nor spam bomb the forums. but yet I am being targeted. Your personal feelings with me in the past should not be put into play here years later.

I am waiting for a response but am leaving the game now, I will seek damages as i feel this was a constructive termination and I have the screenshots strait from one of your mods confirming it. I will settle for 2X what i put into the game if the offer is made by days end otherwise I am filing every online complaint I can and will seek 4X damages (max set by state i reside in, U did business here thus our laws apply)  I have spent well over a grand on this game, u all destroyed it major, and now u guys play political games, the players are not stupid, they see whats going on, u are losing your game so u had to merge everyone as a last ditch effort to keep the game from crashing. Guess what, u all FAIL! Epic
Translate

mug Last edit in 2017-9-15 21:54:39

Support

Mad Ugly Gangsta.....

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР...
User
Joined 2016-6-12
Last Visited 2020-09-24
Post time 2017-9-15 22:01:16 | Show all posts
More like you are just triggered ur "best guild in game" is complete trash right now
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР... Last edit in 2017-9-15 22:01:16

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
badsector27
Team Lead
Joined 2015-11-27
Last Visited 2021-02-25
Post time 2017-9-15 22:25:15 | Show all posts
Edited by badsector27 at 2017-9-15 22:30

If u were banned then you need to contact support, we can not help with that matter on forum. so i will be locking this thread.

but just to update just because someone is not reported and thus not banned does not mean those who do get reported should not receive a ban. i have no idea why u got banned this time, and u will need to contact support for that as i said, but i do know that u have been reported for bad language and abusive Behavior toward players in the past with proof.

There is no personal Vendata from any mod or dev, u saying it without any proof just mean u just want a easy excuse. as to why someone is banned and someone is not banned, it  simple, if someone is using abusive language other needed to report them with multiple screenshots. someone reported u, but no the other guy, nor did u reported him. if u have screenshot proof, u are welcome to report him.

as to what you plan to do and which action u plan to take, that ur decision. but if u will will break any rule, u will get punished for that. it as simple as that

ty for the understanding.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

badsector27 Last edit in 2017-9-15 22:25:15

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 00:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054598 second(s), 37 queries .