North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10017 Threads / 42804 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 555| Reply: 4

suggested changes for Resource War

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rebel_1414
User
Joined 2016-9-30
Last Visited 2020-01-26
Post time 2017-9-16 11:23:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
suggested changes for Resource War Reply:4| View:555
Given that there are not nearly enough higher level hills since you destoyed the game with this most recent xserver merge, the situation in resource war is awful.

I propose the following changes be made - but above all you need to add more hills to Angel Ruins or create a higher level above Angel Ruins.

I think it's not good that people who don' t even mine, but who collect their resources in the "retrieve" option for a mere 5 diamonds can go and rob others who mine all day. I also think it should not be allowed that people can empty their mine then go on a stealing spree since it gives no option for revenge. Please consider the following changes:

1. In order to rob mines one must have a mine and possess ittill the end of mining day. This prevents the ones who don't even take a minefrom taking on zero risk while then going around later in day or worse - whileconquest is on and robbing other mines. There is no way to retaliate againstthem. If someone robs someone during the day and they empty their mine or leavetheir mine the stolen ore will be returned to the one they took from.

2. at beginning of mining day allow players to selectwhether to rob and be robbed or choose to not rob and therefore have protectionfrom being robbed. This sort of like the truce in old Palace Dungeon exceptonce you make your choice at the beginning of day you are stuck with thatchoice till end of day.

3. If someone tries to steal from you or capture your mineand they fail - they should lose what they were going to steal. This would alsomean that they have to have enough ore to cover their attempt so that if theylose the ore will be awarded to the one they attacked but lost to.

4. Reduce the amount one person can lose to 10%. I think it's absurd that I can lose 35% which in some cases can be between 8-10k ore. A 10% loss is more than enough and any more than that is ruining the game for those who struggle to gather enough resources to enhance their soul arms.

Thank you,

Chris S.837

Translate

rebel_1414 Last edit in 2017-9-16 11:23:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jining - jm
User
Joined 2017-5-21
Last Visited 2020-10-17
Post time 2017-9-16 12:24:57 | Show all posts
Hey rebel,

I've forwarded your suggestions to the Devs. Thank you for giving us suggestions to improve the game.

Have a nice day,
JiNing - Junior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jining - jm Last edit in 2017-9-16 12:24:57

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
boobsie
User
Joined 2017-1-30
Last Visited 2020-11-30
Post time 2017-9-16 13:48:33 | Show all posts
Edited by boobsie at 2017-9-16 13:53

in my observation of mining you only lose if you collect before mine closes, you don't lose anything if you extract after your mine closes. They can rob me all day in the end it doesn't effect what I collect it only matters if they capture a mine. If the game would work the way you propose no one is sitting on a mine just pays next day to get the daily allowance. Why you ask? I am glad you ask. While we only have 5 loot attempts per player the weaker player can be looted all day long by different players and collect nothing. So now you are putting a pay to win mentality to this part of the game.

Plus you are not "sitting" on a mine all day, watching it or guarding it actively, it's an AFK part of the game. IF you sit on it all day you have possibility of collecting more ore than if you pay for it the next day. So that is the benefit of sitting on a mine all day. I think it's good the way it is but more mines should be added.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

boobsie Last edit in 2017-9-16 13:48:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rebel_1414
User
Joined 2016-9-30
Last Visited 2020-01-26
 Author| Post time 2017-9-17 01:37:27 | Show all posts
Oh believe me you lose ore when people rob you. If they come in the last half hour I can lose between 8-10k ore. Also, you do have to, especially now - keep checking on your mine because people kicking you off and if you aren't checking in you will find at the end of the day you have been stuck in the baby mine collecting hardly anything all day.

In no way does my suggestion leave you open to be robbed more. I'm asking that the 35% loss threshold be lowered to 10% and I'm asking that people who are robbing must meet certain conditions such as having to themselves occupy a mine until closing so that there can be a retaliation possible. I think it's absurd that someone can not take a mine at all, collect a decent amount of resources spending 5 diamonds in the retrieval option, and then earning potentially 10k more by stealing, while they are not available at all to be robbed.

If only one of my suggestions could be adopted by the Devs - I'd wish for it to be the option to opt in or out of stealing/being stolen from. This way let the thieves rob each other and let the other people mind their own business and work on building their soul arms. It's hard enough to enhance soul arms, losing 10k ore every day is problematic. Not to mention that there are some who use their br to harass specific people. It would be good if you could only rob a person once and not use all five of your attempts on that same person.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rebel_1414 Last edit in 2017-9-17 01:37:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
boobsie
User
Joined 2017-1-30
Last Visited 2020-11-30
Post time 2017-9-18 10:37:27 | Show all posts
You have option to loot too you can make up them loses. but in order to lose 10k you must collect around 30K I have not seen that yet. 20k ok, 30k that seem to be pushing a bit.

Anyway I don't see looting as big of a deal as you do. I was looted today lost 2k extracted 11k and I looted enough to get a total of 16K. So I looted more than I lost.

Furthermore, with the shortage of top mines as you pointed out looting is essential. I adopted to what the game is giving me to compensate for the current loses in mining and that is looting. I also contribute to my guildmates by mining and offering assist if necessary.

SIDENOTE assist needs to be changed to go until the first attack not just 20 min and you get paid only if that assist was used. Does not matter if it was successful or failed just has to be used.

Back to the case of being left alone or your last paragraph. I personally would grant you your wish with some conditions. You want to be left alone and let the looters loot each other.
1. You can safely mine class D mines only. better mines for those who earn them and take risks.
2. You want to be left alone, no guild bonus, and you provide no guild bonus, you are alone and safe
3. pay protection money to the players occupying the hill (opt out fee) I say in gold to be fair

So I think this is fair, a risk free mining for you.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

boobsie Last edit in 2017-9-18 10:37:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-11 21:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056001 second(s), 41 queries .