North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Strategy
1354 Threads / 7668 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1619| Reply: 6

Celestial Build Advice

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
llllvllll
User
Joined 2014-6-14
Last Visited 2017-09-30
Post time 2017-9-17 00:30:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
Celestial Build Advice Reply:6| View:1619
Hi all I am new to LOA2 and started up a Celestial build. I currently have Athena, Quaker, and Liz. I need some advice on where I should go from here and who should I pick up as my 4th hero. Also looking for advice for the future such as what heros I should pick up to replace my current ones for the late game. Any help at all would be appreciated ^_^
Translate

llllvllll Last edit in 2017-9-17 00:30:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
miyamotomusash...
User
Joined 2017-2-21
Last Visited 2017-12-17
Post time 2017-9-17 07:40:15 | Show all posts
Edited by miyamotomusashi at 2017-9-17 08:11

do you plan to be strict F2P (Free To Play -- only 1st recharge), occasional re-charger or heavy ca$her?

btw, since you did not mention Healer, i strongly advise doing the First Recharge (only cost 80 Topaz) and select Thera as your Healer.

there are a few ways to go and you will get lots of very good advice from veterans regarding Celestial build but considering what you have now i would suggest the following:

MC Main Character
• Theresa DPS (can get shards from the Guild Shop)
• Liz Support (must have)
• Thera Healer (must have)
• Athena Support (she is Midas but great buff booster for any team)

• start saving Mythic shards for Pamela (Midas) and Rei (Celestial) for later swap in, one or both.

Allies: Llane & Victoria, Fortuna, Quaker (Celestial); Pan & Norris (Midas)

Farming Shards: to meet Daily All Rounders Event ( 21+) targets, you can gather also collect shards by Blitzing in the Elite Dungeons. the daily All Rounders Event cycles through different VERY SWEET rewards for hitting easy routine targets -- for minimal 200 Topaz recharge.

then decide on whether your focus carry is MC or DPS (Theresa). read up in the many strategy pages on advice on that. i am occasional re-charger and like to build my Main Character as the main hitter. the only drawback on that is currently, MC cannot be re-birthed so any resources put there will be permanent. i do not mind this as i have played nearly 20 accounts on LoA2 since the beta launch and decided to go this way.

having said that, since you are new, you might consider creating another free Alt (Alternative) account, preferably on the same server you are running now. with this account you can EXPERIMENT w/o stress. two things you will need for Alt account:

• Separate Browser (i use Superbird dedicated to one of my LoA toons); use the Mini-Client for your main account
• Separate Email User ID (so you can be logged in simultaneously... free Gmail or Yahoo works fine)

BIG HINT -- many new and veteran players WORRY about collecting shards to build their chosen Legendary heroes. here is the SOLUTION:

in the regular cycling Carnival Event you will collect Crowns (less) and Dancers (more), which you can save in Inventory as they do not expire like in other events if you do not use them all. save your Crowns for very important purchases like Artifact Relics or good clothes for your MC. use the gobs of Dancers to purchase DIRT CHEAP Ritual Summons (gold) cards to use in Hero Summons (get from the Carnival Shop near last page). in 4 days of summoning and recycling unneeded ones, you will have a bank of 200~300K Souls in your Hero Shop from which to collect new shards. PLUS you will get quick refill on the Free MANA hero summons, too. this way you will quickly gather a surplus of heroes for your team and experimental swapping, too.

Hero Shop shard collection settings in LH, Little Helper:

Primal Crystal (later used in EVO, start collecting right away)
• All 4 Mythic Hero shards (once synthed, you can easily convert them later to your favorite Mythic)
• Legendary Hero shards for Augmenting your team, allies, and swaps
• Bless Stones (orange) for Evolving your Focus Carry (first) then other heroes much later in game.

S1262-EST.Musashi

Translate
Floor reply (0)

miyamotomusash... Last edit in 2017-9-17 07:40:15

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
drakius
User
Joined 2016-4-3
Last Visited 2019-08-13
Post time 2017-9-18 05:43:30 | Show all posts
Shove everything into Rei
Translate
Floor reply (0)

drakius Last edit in 2017-9-18 05:43:30

Support

111 kills + max 600 honor:  CLICK ME!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР...
User
Joined 2016-6-12
Last Visited 2020-09-24
Post time 2017-9-18 07:22:17 | Show all posts
in the regular cycling Carnival Event you will collect Crowns (less) and Dancers (more), which you can save in Inventory as they do not expire like in other events if you do not use them all. save your Crowns for very important purchases like Artifact Relics or good clothes for your MC.

You can no longer save these, they auto sell for gold after event ends.

Also btw on the ritual tokens, on usual carnival is only 1 ritual token per 10 dancers... this past time was just bugged so gave 10 per 10, don't expect it to repeat alot
Translate
Floor reply (1)

ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР... Last edit in 2017-9-18 07:22:17

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cytheria8
User
Joined 2016-9-11
Last Visited 2020-05-20
Post time 2017-9-18 17:20:07 | Show all posts
The recommended line up is: Thera, Liz, Huxley and Theresa, you should get those heroes and upgrade them equally, later replace Huxley and Theresa with Moira and Rei, rebirth all your heroes and throw everything into Moira and make Rei at least +7.

Why i am saying this ?? because this is exactly what i did, i started poorly with those legendary heroes but when i got Moira everything changed.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

cytheria8 Last edit in 2017-9-18 17:20:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
llllvllll
User
Joined 2014-6-14
Last Visited 2017-09-30
 Author| Post time 2017-9-23 22:34:29 | Show all posts
Ok so here is what im rocking atm
http://prntscr.com/goqcd1
I am waiting on Rei so figured Athena would do for now to give a boost of attack to my Moira.
Any advice on the runestones I have no idea what pathway to take for the inscribe and also not even sure if I should be using the wind stone to begin with just chose it for the attack bonus. I saw other people using water stone with her which confuses me but these people are bigger than me so probably have more knowledge regarding it. Any advice will do
Translate
Floor reply (2)

llllvllll Last edit in 2017-9-23 22:34:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oxymerone
User
Joined 2017-7-24
Last Visited 2020-05-07
Post time 2018-1-2 01:28:13 | Show all posts
Hi,

I dont want to open a new post. Because I also have a question regarding a Celestial build. I am not a regular Payer, so I want to Focus on only one mythic Heros. My Idea was to go for Moira.

I have learned that Theresa is extraordanary and Liz is a must.

So I would go for a 5 man Team with MC, Moira, Liz and Theresa.

So my question is now, shall I go for a Healer an second supporter or another DD ??

Maybe someone have a good recommondation for me.

As a pet I would go for Pixie because I also learned that see fits perfectly to Moira, right ??

And finally shall I concentrate on Moira and Liz or Level up all 5 equally ?

Thanks a lot for your Feedbacks

Best regards
Oxy
Translate
Floor reply (0)

oxymerone Last edit in 2018-1-2 01:28:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-18 23:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065944 second(s), 45 queries .