North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10017 Threads / 42804 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 468| Reply: 5

X-Server Wheel Event

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
isaacsmith79
User
Joined 2016-9-10
Last Visited 2017-09-18
Post time 2017-9-17 16:03:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
X-Server Wheel Event Reply:5| View:468
Ok, so I was going to spend however many diamonds in order to make third place and get the dark dragon minion. However, your browser game decided to lag out and prevent me from logging in for over 3 hours. You need to give me the minion I deserve, otherwise I would have never spent the topaz or diamonds to get the rank I am at, if I had known i'd be cheated out of it. This is nonsense, fix it now or else.
Translate

isaacsmith79 Last edit in 2017-9-17 16:03:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
ulothar
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-9-9
Last Visited 2020-11-02
Post time 2017-9-17 16:18:13 | Show all posts
Edited by ulothar at 2017-9-17 16:22

Hello there,

Sorry but this is not how it works, it is not as simple as you think. Just because you have some diamonds and you are willing to spend them doesn't mean others wouldn't do the same to surpass you for it unless somehow you are able to know how many diamonds the other players had or willing to invest for it. Also, you do realise that no one can be sure about your "intentions". For example I might have 40.000 diamonds and I don't want to invest them yet I somehow bring the excuse of being unable to login, so I make a post saying that I was willing to invest these diamonds, the devs are biting it and give you the reward without spending the diamonds. If you see the point you will realise why this is not possible to happen.
Also, saying publicly that you could cheat it out, and finishing your post with some threatening "orelse..." won't make it happen either. You do realise that we are not gonna be threaten like that . About the issue you said that the servers of LoA have been lagged out and prevented you to login. I don't see anyone else having this issue reported (players who have been unable to login yesterday) so that means you were the only one who had this issue. So the reason you were unable to login most likely had to do with your internet connection and not with LoA.

My suggestion to you, is to keep the diamonds and invest them in the future wheel so you will be able to get the 1-3 rank.

Thank you
Ulothar Junior Moderator

Translate
Floor reply (0)

ulothar Last edit in 2017-9-17 16:18:13

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
isaacsmith79
User
Joined 2016-9-10
Last Visited 2017-09-18
 Author| Post time 2017-9-18 02:39:29 | Show all posts
I've got screenshots of the current wheel and my ranking. Also the amount of diamonds I have and how easy it would have been to rank 3 if I was able to log in. To add, there have been countless complaints on my server about lag outs, random kicks and bootings, and unable to login.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

isaacsmith79 Last edit in 2017-9-18 02:39:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
ulothar
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-9-9
Last Visited 2020-11-02
Post time 2017-9-18 03:06:31 | Show all posts
Hello again,

I personally haven't seen any complain about lagging issues yesterday or people being unable to login so as I said, it could easily be something wrong with your internet provider or anything non related to LoA, so there is absolutely no reason to ask for what you have asked.

Also as I said, the argument you make about your  current rank and the diamonds you have is not valid because you are not able to know the 3rd rank, 4th rank, 5 th rank etc willingness to get / hold their ranking and how many diamonds they have and willing to pay for it. You might have 40.000 diamonds as rank 4 and the current Rank 3 might have 60.000 diamonds and be willing to spend them for holding rank 3 so you would lose in this case.

In any case, threatening the devs by saying " fix it now or else", and demanding to give you the rewards of a rank you did not have simply because you want to and based only on your late statement that you are willing to spend diamonds (which you didn't in the previous days) will not result in satisfying your demanding request. So, the answer is no you will not receive that.

Thank you
Ulothar Junior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ulothar Last edit in 2017-9-18 03:06:31

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
isaacsmith79
User
Joined 2016-9-10
Last Visited 2017-09-18
 Author| Post time 2017-9-18 10:34:57 | Show all posts
Who is your manager? I'd like an email, name, or some sort of contact. Regardless of what I said, you need to carry yourself more professionally. Treating my like a complete jerk is not needed. Please comply with this request.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

isaacsmith79 Last edit in 2017-9-18 10:34:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
ulothar
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-9-9
Last Visited 2020-11-02
Post time 2017-9-18 13:50:17 | Show all posts
Hello again,

I am not treating you as you think I am, I am just saying that your request cannot be fulfilled because of the reasons I explained. In your first post you put some threats to the devs and my job here is to support players and be the intermediate between players and developers, threatening the devs with "fix it orelse" will not help you in any way, which means you will not receive the rewards from a rank you did not have, nothing more I can do to help you.

I am a player like you and my superiors are also looking the forums, unfortunatelly I do not have / nor I would provide any like that, my suggestion on this is to pm to a Senior Moderator with all your concearns freely , since they are superiors to me

I hope this helped

Thank you
Ulothar Junior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ulothar Last edit in 2017-9-18 13:50:17

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-18 04:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052558 second(s), 43 queries .