North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10017 Threads / 42804 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 719| Reply: 7

Suggestion - REVERSE the recent X Server Mergers

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rebel_1414
User
Joined 2016-9-30
Last Visited 2020-01-26
Post time 2017-9-22 19:10:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Suggestion - REVERSE the recent X Server Mergers Reply:7| View:719
The game has been destroyed by this in so many ways.

There are not nearly enough levels/hills for resource war now and it's really unfair to lower br people. It's hard enough to get resources to enhance/build soul arms this has become disasterous.

The chat is way too busy which then deletes content in guild chat in under a minute. With the guild mail system only allowing 100 characters it makes it impossible to communicate with guild members. In addition to that there are not enough friend slots to even add guild members to friend lists.

The chat is also way too hard to follow given the huge increase of non-english speakers. You can't even click the translate button in time before the chat jumps again. It has therefore made chat unpleasant for many people who used to enjoy getting together to chat while doing other site events.

There are too many people for anyone to have a fair chance of placing in any decent rank on most events.

If you did all of this just so some people could play x-war there was a much easier way to do that - simply make two bracket groups under lv 100 and over lv 100.

There are a whole lot of other problems such as still I have people showing as online who are not online so I can't even be sure who is active in any accurate way that I can rely on.

Please reconsider this server merger or cut it in half - there are way too many people. Take the first half of the servers and put them together and the second half together. This also makes it more fair since most people in the lower number servers have a huge advantage over those that opened so many months later.

Even DS is no fun to play anymore since we can't even join up with our own regular people since there are too many joining rooms. Half the time I can't even send a friend invite or guild invite because the room fills up before I can even click the button. So only choice is to disband or kick. Kicking people has caused a lot of problems and even caused some to start attacking people both in chat and game simply because they are trying to work with their own team in the game. In addition to that - I have never seen so many terrible DS players in all my time. Even when the game was new the people in my server group were rocking the game. Now it's a regular occurrence to have several games in a day where someone has killed boss early or in some other way caused SS rating to not be achieved. It has really taken all the fun out of the game.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING as this game has become so miserable to play.

Chris S837

Translate

rebel_1414 Last edit in 2017-9-22 19:10:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alexia.loa
User
Joined 2017-5-1
Last Visited 2021-01-08
Post time 2017-9-22 21:31:47 | Show all posts
I agree. Server merge is a joke... more and more people will leave the game.
Free to play players will start to quit one by one since now the gap between pay to play players and free players is way way too huge... and when it will only remain players that payed they will also quit since there is no fun in playing with few players only.

All xserver events are un-winnable even for players that recharge, but they recharge only a small amount comparred to all those giants. We used to have some players that recharge a lot... but now we got so many that you cant even get a 100 place in xserver event... and NO this will not make me pay more but the contrary it makes me quit.

and if all this was made for us to be able to play xwars.... i rather dont play xwars and just do few matches when someone else is avaiable to create a team than look at how the game is now.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

alexia.loa Last edit in 2017-9-22 21:31:47

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tangent.cosine
User
Joined 2016-10-10
Last Visited 2020-12-12
Post time 2017-9-23 01:51:34 | Show all posts
It's the money, that is the game.

The choice has been made that it is better to have a few players paying very high amounts than have many players paying small amounts.

You have to recharge 2000 topaz everyday for six days plus buy the angel's fund for 1600 topaz (2x800) plus 1600 diamonds, if you want to have a chance to rank <50 in Tycoon now. This is more than $360.

U think i am exaggerating? Well, that's what i did and still rank 55. And the rank limit to get artifact goodies has not moved, it is 5 or 20!

The message is: we want fewer players that will pay much more. Now, if this merging strategy succeeds in achieving this aim, eh, that is another question.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Just wait a few weeks, and disgusted players will leave the game anyway. Then we get more servers merge in a couple of months and the story starts over again.
    This game is dying, and the more they merge, the faster it will.
    Translate
    2017-9-23 02:58  Reply

tangent.cosine Last edit in 2017-9-23 01:51:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
michael-jm
User
Joined 2016-7-2
Last Visited 2021-03-31
Post time 2017-10-29 23:44:46 | Show all posts
Edited by michael-jm at 2017-10-30 02:54

Hi,

This suggestion has already been forwarded to the Devs.

Currently there more players who like the x server group mergers then there are that do not according to the dev team.

Have a nice day.

michael-jm

Translate
Floor reply (0)

michael-jm Last edit in 2017-10-29 23:44:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
somewhere
User
Joined 2016-1-11
Last Visited 2021-04-11
Post time 2017-10-30 02:52:16 | Show all posts
@michael-jm
Saying "Currently there more players who like the x server group mergers then there are that do not." really requires some kind of backup.
I am not aware that there have been any in-game polls, and if your saying is based on number of people requesting merger in the forums, my evaluation is that the majority of players never come to the forum.
Translate
Floor reply (2)

somewhere Last edit in 2017-10-30 02:52:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wasserspiegel
User
Joined 2017-2-12
Last Visited 2018-03-15
Post time 2017-10-30 06:01:23 | Show all posts
The server group merge was the best thing to do. The game has, in fact, been improved and not destroyed by this. I would definitely welcome some chatbox optimization, but that should not be the reason to wish players out of my bracket. And I dont see a problem with RW or DS either. Resource War is not meant to be like relaxed camping on a spot all day long. Its PVP mode and has the word WAR in it. Fight for the resources or retrieve. And hurt feelings in DS group creation dont really count as an argument. If there is so many players participating, it wont be a problem to find a new group.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

wasserspiegel Last edit in 2017-10-30 06:01:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
schütti
User
Joined 2017-3-4
Last Visited 2021-01-15
Post time 2017-10-30 15:56:23 | Show all posts
i can understand the frustration well.
the gap between pay and free players is enormous.
whoever pays twice as much gets four times that. that also annoys me as pay-player.
but that's their kind of customer care. Unfortunately, this game lives on it.

the chat: yes there is much to complain about the chat.
the holding time, translation errors, constant scrolling when one presses on translate. and some more.
but. it is always the case that many people write something. i do not care in which language you write.
for me it is also easier to write german. i can phrase it better and i'm much faster.
basically, it does not matter. it really only matters if you think anyone talks badly about you.

resource war: big problem! that is absolutely right.
it should at least be extended by a row. upwards

online / offline: also a big problem. a correct specification would be more than desirable.

subdivision +100 and -100: is absolute nonsense. lv says nothing about the strength.

if i continue to write, also i will not finish tomorrow.
that's why it's time to finish.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

schütti Last edit in 2017-10-30 15:56:23

Support

before merge:S1291-Emperor-GTM now:S1286-Crux-GTM

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
icicle
User
Joined 2016-9-19
Last Visited 2020-10-06
Post time 2017-10-30 16:04:48 | Show all posts
I don't see how they can reverse it now.  At least, not without breaking the x-server guilds.  What are you going to do with all the guilds that have taken members from outside their "old" x-server bracket?  What about people who want to keep x-server friends from outside their old bracket?  It's really easy to merge brackets together ... really hard to split them up again ...

Only way forward I can see now is to increase the rewards for X-server events and try to optimize the chat more.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

icicle Last edit in 2017-10-30 16:04:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 21:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058660 second(s), 47 queries .