North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Legacy of Discord -... Support
6179 Threads / 24467 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 372| Reply: 1

Do something about the Refunder its been months.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
User
Joined 2017-9-25
Last Visited 2017-09-25
Post time 2017-9-25 09:49:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Do something about the Refunder its been months. Reply:1| View:372
made a ticket nearly 2 months ago as did 8 other players on my server regarding nade have made post after post after post to the point our server is dead because everyone got sick of the bs from support team doing nothing. Being patiant while you are 1 shot every single event as the #2 player on the server  by a player who is vip 7 with nearly all mythical pets and is 1# on cross server tycoon then immediatlly #1 on regular tycoon and any and all diamond events while i save up 40k diamonds dont spend on anything he somehow passes me every event when i save up all resources many players have reported him his name is Nade server 1374 we have had enough! we spend good money on this game that we work hard for. Its not acceptable to say "be patiant" its been 2 months since i made the ticket its been 4 months since i first posted on here. he is literitlly 4x the amount of br that #2 player is he 1 shots us. our average br is 30mill we have vip 11's that he is 6x the br of as a vip 7 he runs a dead guild wins guild war because he can 1 shot everything i own the #1 guild by far i have the top 15 players in our guild all our combined strength he still wins with 1 shot...if this isnt solved VERY FAST then i wont spend another penny on this game  this is unacceptable that you immediatlly take my money and make us wait months to take care of someone who is benifiting every single day and making fun of us because he can gain 100k diamonds a day his ID is 473164 name Nade Server 1374 this is just a running joke at this point that he is still playing.
Translate

11598140398993... Last edit in 2017-9-25 09:49:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
heyburrito
User
Joined 2017-3-21
Last Visited 2017-10-14
Post time 2017-9-25 10:58:24 | Show all posts
Dear Player,

I apologize for the delay on your ticket and for the misfortune on your server however as you said you and 8 other people have submitted a ticket against this player. Do you have some sort of proof that Player in question is cheating? Is it possible that the player is just spending his diamonds wisely to get the most out of them? That being said if you have already submitted a ticket against this player I can assure you that support has checked his account for suspicious activity. Please understand that support is not obligated to share any findings with the public so there isn't really any need for them to send you a reply. If you still feel that something against or ToS is taking place you can report this player again and support will review their account.

Best Regards, HeyBurrito
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Im done fk this game support is bs he admitted to cheating and now u want me to prove it? U just said support has most likely found nthing wrong with him. Yes evry mythic pet in the game and winnng every single event as vip 7 is so possible fk this game fk u and ill be doing a massive chargeback for my 1100 you stole
    Translate
    2017-9-25 14:03  Reply

heyburrito Last edit in 2017-9-25 10:58:24

Support

[img]%5BURL=http://www.directupload.net%5D[/URL][/img]
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-20 23:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045654 second(s), 35 queries .