North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7421 Threads / 28386 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 768| Reply: 4

Advanced Little Helper & more! make playing time less & more enjoyable!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dj pappizzle 8...
User
Joined 2016-10-24
Last Visited 2018-02-08
Post time 2017-9-28 16:29:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Advanced Little Helper & more! make playing Reply:4| View:768
I have 2 jobs and multiple accounts. 3 to be exact. wen i get home, i hate playing for 3 hours straight on all accounts just to do all events and get over 600 devotion. it doesnt help that the buggy game loads for everything and the loading time seems to increase since of late. it was seemless with the client, client was lightning fast and saved loads of time. 15 minutes on each acount. another aspect that makes the game repetitive and monotanous. the daily tasks. a handful are in little helper but homestead, guild donations, spire, td, inferno, fairy, the lot of the divine realm dailies, etc. just to name a few. even khaos atlas, i havent even bothered with that in over a year! its so boring. suggestions. make a general layout like an avanced little helper and you select how you want the events to automatically or randomly be done ata specific time. like quiz, you dont get alot of reward for that but i always miss it cause i'm at work. garden needs work for years now. during events like clifford tree...who has time to garden every 2 hours? get wat i'm saying? and it doesnt automatically do it for you, you still have to reap the crop manually or it stays there for days. i want the option to set wat i want to be planted...like the clifford tree items...not soulstones every time! uggghhhh! another thing i mentioned months ago was donate times 100x. its now in recruit....which nobody uses on a daily basis...but its not in guild donating? are you guys intentionally trolling players? its even in khaos atlas...which isnt a daily must do...not even a weekly must do.. but guild donating gives us honro for timeskips, etc. which who would use daily or every other day or weekly. there is so much things wrong with this game and i'm not even talking about the obvious bugs. cut the time to do the daily routine so we can enjoy doing guild feasts again, or clash of might. make an advanced little helper, throw all those dailies in and let us focus on interacting with other members other than spending countless hours doing dailies and getting bored cause we're not seeing the results reflecting in the characters....oh and btw, all these new angels and gear...and we cant even get different prizes in events like lucky tree, the coins are arent being given out as before, mostly resources, so how am i gonna get a decent angel that costs 40k lucky tree coins? save for a year for a crappy angel? i should think not! the same events have the same prizes...every month! wheel of luck came back with L2 imperial pandora's mail on the times 10 wheel...again? after you guys were giving away the sylph gears for the last couple of months....are you serious? which player alive doesnt own those old gears already? geeeez! fix up yourselves m8! it doesnt look very good!
Translate

dj pappizzle 8... Last edit in 2017-9-28 16:29:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
silver zero
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-12-27
Last Visited 2019-01-06
Post time 2017-9-29 23:16:29 | Show all posts
Edited by silver zero at 2017-9-29 23:19

Reply screen shot (getting an error when trying to post it)
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (0)

silver zero Last edit in 2017-9-29 23:16:29

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & *Transaction ID's for Recharges* Comp Conditions
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
waldo
User
Joined 2016-1-11
Last Visited 2018-06-01
Post time 2017-10-1 07:18:04 | Show all posts
Well we need also to choice want our lil helper need to plant not just souls stones that we have the most,we need event plants to be planted
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • silver zero 

Jr. Player Moderator

Yes I agree, that would make life a lot easier for players, and have filed a suggestion asking for that
    Translate
    2017-10-2 01:42  Reply

waldo Last edit in 2017-10-1 07:18:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kelf
User
Joined 2014-6-4
Last Visited 2021-01-30
Post time 2017-10-3 00:28:06 | Show all posts
Well one I don't have that gear. Doesn't matter though divine is better and more available also can't be transferred from L2 too divine. I already asked for options in little helper more than a year ago.
Having more then one account was great back when dragon soul first came out but asking to have everything in little helper are you really even playing anymore? As it is I'm already thinking of taking a few years off because nothing to do that works anyway. The only hope for free player is to have the time to play that those that spend don't have time to play. Its likely the only reason I still have a fighting chance at winning.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kelf Last edit in 2017-10-3 00:28:06

Support

Platform:Gtarcade
Server:S109 Merged UA136
IGN:Kelf

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bustydawn1980
User
Joined 2017-3-31
Last Visited 2021-01-01
Post time 2017-10-3 02:41:20 | Show all posts
That is exactly what they have turned this game into...I took a 9 month break to return to a game that's only suited to people that play it 24/7 and spend $$$ all the time. They've taken all the fun out of it and even for those that don't spend but save instead, partly eliminated that element by deliberately having wheel before and after tycoon. They basically don't listen to any suggestions and don't fix bugs that have existed for years....and for all these reasons, I will never spend on this game again.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bustydawn1980 Last edit in 2017-10-3 02:41:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-11 21:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065500 second(s), 42 queries .