North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 448| Reply: 2

suggestion for the developers regarding the game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
txchrissy2002
User
Joined 2016-8-28
Last Visited 2019-08-24
Post time 2017-9-29 18:36:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
suggestion for the developers regarding the game Reply:2| View:448
This is my own feeling regarding the game and the issues that is going on none stop that hasn't been fixed as of yet. Why not stop adding new things to the game and start fixing everything that is wrong with the game. Players that can't get into the x-server wars and the conquest when they are the level to get into them area's on the game. When the e-xserver expediton was going on everyone wasn't able to do anything in there because from the merger that was just done no one could beat the new server players. The rewards that y'all gave to everyone wasn't even close to being enough for everyone, to be honest I felt that it was a joke. You have added new things in the game with this last update and you haven't fixed any of the problems that the players are having. Now with everything new being added into the game you don't give enough back to the players on the rewards for even doing the blitz on them. I know that y'all are trying to make the game better for everyone on the game but you have to first start fixing issues that everyone is having first. Yes make the game great but not at the price of your players. You have players that feel like they are only here to make y'all rich just to get anywhere on the game. Yes I am a spender on the game just like everyone else that recharges. In order to be a great game you have to always take your players questions and issues in hand meaning that not only do you have your game MOD's reply back to questions in the forums but you as the game develpoers need to reply back to your players. That is how you the game owner have your players know that you are handling all the issues with the game. If you don't have that with your players then you will in the long run end up losing your players, because some of your MOD's don't know how to answer your players questions and complants they are having with the game. You have to have that one on one with your players first and formost. I have been a gamer for years now and I was a GS/GMA on other games for years and I had always had the players back on the game and I made sure that all issues was taken care of fast, and if I had to get the owner of the game to step in and answer the questions the players had because they wanted more help with something the game owner would do it. They never just left the issues with the GS's to handle the problems they stepped in as well on it. What y'all have done with the game is turned it into a cash cow for y'all without thinking about your players at all. You have done back to back events and have fixed it to where once a player seeing the event thats going on right now and they recharge before the day is out you have added a new event to the event box which means the players have to recharge to get that event to help them out. Yes I know that is totally up to the players on if they want to recharge again or not but when y'all do that it does make it hard on the players. You have to really think about your players here and not just the wallet. Fix the issues that the players are having and make it to where your players have more time to get things from the events that your doing. Make it more fun for the players and not that they have to recharge 4-5 times in one day to get the new event that you just put out there and the next that you put out there in one day. So pretty much step up and talk to your players as well not use just your MOD's to do the talking for you. You have to handle the issues at hand instead of going "Well we will do an event for them that will make it better for them", because it doesn't make it better for them it makes it worse and harder on them. So hopefully I will get the game owner/developer to reply back to this and not just a MOD reply back to this post.
Translate

txchrissy2002 Last edit in 2017-9-29 18:36:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
glwl5
User
Joined 2016-8-5
Last Visited 2018-12-24
Post time 2017-10-1 21:10:25 | Show all posts
the game owners are to busy watching their bank account grow with greed to care about players
Translate
Floor reply (0)

glwl5 Last edit in 2017-10-1 21:10:25

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kuzco
User
Joined 2016-5-11
Last Visited 2018-10-23
Post time 2017-10-1 21:24:14 | Show all posts
Edited by kuzco at 2017-10-1 21:25

txchrissy2002, thank you for the suggestions, i will pass it on to my superiors, and need your IGN and server
Translate
Floor reply (1)

kuzco Last edit in 2017-10-1 21:24:14

Support

IGN: KuzCO --- Server: S68-Skeleton-EST
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-23 22:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048124 second(s), 37 queries .