North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10017 Threads / 42804 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 739| Reply: 8

TO DEVS AND PLAYERS

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ilahn
User
Joined 2016-9-3
Last Visited 2020-03-12
Post time 2017-9-30 17:01:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
TO DEVS AND PLAYERS Reply:8| View:739
Edited by ilahn at 2017-9-30 19:19

First Grand Turnament .. F up MODS  said  series of compensation , Wonder what happen  to that series   .. do they mean their crappy fading diamonds NO thanks .. they started and event   ppl used REALMONEY   they F ppl over , normal world that is scam and theft , this apply in here  to ...

2nd  NOW  Consert event  ..  THEY  BASICAL STOLE again now streamer ROLLS  with compensation  W.T.F    .. NO I DONT want 2k Fading diamonds   that is your  NEW B.S   fading diamonds  ...  SO  SCAM artist at WORK AGAIN  .. YOU F  IT UP    you give crap compensation   , we  abuse  a F up from your side   YOU STEAL  TOPAZ    ,so i guess  we should have free all angels funds  both day from all since we cant steal your topaz diamonds or ban  you ..  but i have never seen so  , much gross  incompentence    ever in a game and  scams  +  theft

Solution for us players ofc  is simply no recharge   or quit game and , give bad rateing on face book . Report  to facebook that this game is a scam

but i like the players  in my guild  and legion only reason we  still are here  ( think we should find a new game  and all move there  lol)
Translate

ilahn Last edit in 2017-9-30 17:01:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pjp1966
User
Joined 2016-11-10
Last Visited 2020-06-10
Post time 2017-9-30 19:17:32 | Show all posts
Yeah i support ilahn we r sick or ur devs ... all event r broken what is going on in China ????
Translate
Floor reply (2)

pjp1966 Last edit in 2017-9-30 19:17:32

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alextrazzz
User
Joined 2016-9-30
Last Visited 2020-09-25
Post time 2017-9-30 19:18:43 | Show all posts
Totaly agree...
I want to know when we will get our reward for which we work hard...
Or the dev team dont care about that at all???
I can say for shure that this game done deserve to give even a $ for it....
Im a VIP 11 and its totaly not worth it becouse the dev team dont give a F about players... They just think how to get some $ from them....
So yeay Ilahn i think its time to look around for a new game where we can all move...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

alextrazzz Last edit in 2017-9-30 19:18:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alexia.loa
User
Joined 2017-5-1
Last Visited 2021-01-08
Post time 2017-9-30 19:26:44 | Show all posts
So this game has just become suck a rip off... they close events and not give us what we are owed... i really am very upset about this since i payed money and now i am seriously thinking about quitting for good...
I got no joy from getting ripped off from the rewards ...
Why are you spitting on your players so hard?! You just get money from some big cashers and dont care at all about anyone else? Is this just a big SCAM for people?
If you are not organizing your game we will report you for all these SCAMS! Im VIP 9 FFS and getting ripped off more and more every day now... so think about all players or just stop this game for good!
Translate
Floor reply (1)

alexia.loa Last edit in 2017-9-30 19:26:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jining - jm
User
Joined 2017-5-21
Last Visited 2020-10-17
Post time 2017-9-30 22:40:34 | Show all posts
First of all, insulting Devs or Moderators won't solve anything and will only make you look childish.

Grand Tournament compensations were Honor Medals & Fading Diamonds plus some more things and the topazes spent the 22th were given back, the in-game announcement was still up so you guys don't have any excuse to say it was a "scam", there's no such rule that demands all the rewards from an event that has been closed after it had started, most of the opponents couldn't be attacked in some brackets.. so do you expect to receive all the benefits while others couldn't even play? that would truly be unfair and that's why it was closed on the 22th but it opened again after reset for some weird reason. It couldn't be closed because it was a weekend and Devs are in their offices from Monday to Friday.

Now, the concert event went off unexpectedly, the lost melodies, notes and ranking rewards will be compensated in the next days. Compensations via in-game mail were sent to those who spent their Diamonds/Topazes. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Have a nice day,
JiNing - JUnior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jining - jm Last edit in 2017-9-30 22:40:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
quasimodo
User
Joined 2016-11-6
Last Visited 2021-01-02
Post time 2017-9-30 23:37:06 | Show all posts
Edited by quasimodo@mail.bg at 2017-9-30 23:38

What does mean "insulting Devs or Moderators"? To say the truth that this game is a scam? The truth can not insult anyone!
Im still in this game because of the same reasons - the mates. This "game" doesnt work at all for players. It still works for the devs and the owners of the company which released it.
Vast majority of us are looking for a new game. It was a good lesson with this one. We paid too much for this lesson, but many of us can recognize a scam game from the beginning.
Bad rating not only for the game, but for the company! Everywhere wherever possible! This is all you have  at the end from us.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

quasimodo Last edit in 2017-9-30 23:37:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alexia.loa
User
Joined 2017-5-1
Last Visited 2021-01-08
Post time 2017-10-1 01:42:32 | Show all posts
Edited by alexia.loa at 2017-10-1 01:45

I did not insult anyone! I just said this is looking more and more like a SCAM!

For starters lets be honest about GE event! It was run first day with bugs! then devs post that the event will be closed and topaz be returned... ok... next day: event is reopening "by mistake" (yea right...) and ofcourse we can now attack people that the first day we could not...  what can we think? ofcourse we think that it was resolved and we can play again... so we invest some more topazez... after a while we get the bug again but ofcourse the devs are saying that they already said the event is closed and they dont return my topaz from 23th... WOW BIG SUPRISE! ofc they dont... because it was my mistake in believing the event is resolved... not theirs... IT IS NEVER THEIR MISTAKE ... it's always ours!

Now they close an event again... removing everything and not getting back anything... so we have events to exchange something we dont rly have... our mistake i presume again.
and these "mistakes" happened for some time now... always with the same line: "sorry for the inconvenience... here are some fading diamonds"

xserver merge... another thing that you dont care about. WOW its so good that now we can go to xwars fast... but what about the difference in BR from servers that opened months ago and servers that are newer? How can u compete with that?! Simple u cant!

you only care if those big guys give u lots of money and u dont care about little players that give you only little money from time to time... and i dont even bother to day about free players... they dont count at all in your view!

So a game that was very enjoyable a year ago it's now a pain for many of us! Please review this and start caring for your customers better or i really dont see any good to come out of this...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

alexia.loa Last edit in 2017-10-1 01:42:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jining - jm
User
Joined 2017-5-21
Last Visited 2020-10-17
Post time 2017-10-1 01:42:37 | Show all posts
Edited by jining - jm at 2017-10-1 11:46

Hey,

Proper compensations were sent for any of the major bugs and some small ones that have happen, regarding Concert you will receive everything you lost back in the next days plus you can exchange the Notes for Diamonds  at the moment (and yes, you can still get Notes so don't even bother to say any excuse about this). Nobody is perfect, and there's not such thing as scam so what do you exactly mean by 'scam' ? Just because you're angry about something doesn't mean it's scam or any other thing. You doing false claims by saying scam since there isn't any, and if you even bother to read @ilahan comment then you will notice what he mean by "F you". Thank you for reading.

Have a nice day,
JiNing - Junior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • There is not "F U " anywhere... there is only "F up" which is a totally different thing.

So its not me who didn't read properly.
    Translate
    2017-10-1 01:51  Reply

jining - jm Last edit in 2017-10-1 01:42:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
jazzygirl
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-1-3
Last Visited 2021-02-15
Post time 2017-10-1 01:55:29 | Show all posts
Hi EVERYONE I will be locking this thread, as my Jr stated is correct, there will be a swap in Hot events for the concert items and the event that disappeared, We as Mods do not and I repeat do not have anything to do with events, comps or other wise, WE are the messengers, SO with this being said, no point cussing at us or accusing us of stealing, cheating or other wise, WE have no control over the game what so ever. As for our Devs, well beings 1) its the week end, 2 they are going on a week long vacation as of sunday. THEY make all decisions we have nothing to do with it. I hope this clears up any mis understandings. now you can state your issues in a thread of your own, please include screen shots if plausible, in game names, server number, and a description of the issue without cussing or being derogatory in statements.
Thank you
~Jazzy  
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jazzygirl Last edit in 2017-10-1 01:55:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-22 07:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.452961 second(s), 49 queries .