North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10017 Threads / 42804 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 554| Reply: 3

URGENT-DENYING PAYMENT

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tangent.cosine
User
Joined 2016-10-10
Last Visited 2020-12-12
Post time 2017-9-30 19:05:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
URGENT-DENYING PAYMENT Reply:3| View:554
Today my simple melody and beautiful melody coins were removed one day prior to notice. ("Dear player, the  Concert event has ended and any remaining items Simple Melodyx12 Beautiful Melodyx5  you still possess have been removed."). This is THE SECOND TIME such a thiong happens!!!!!!!
If you do not return the coins immediately, i will deny payment of yesterday's recharge, since that recharge was made to buy these coins.

Unnecessary to say that i am pissed off. My IGN is kotsarelos and my server is S889 (Fafnir).

Translate

tangent.cosine Last edit in 2017-9-30 19:05:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jining - jm
User
Joined 2017-5-21
Last Visited 2020-10-17
Post time 2017-9-30 22:57:45 | Show all posts
Edited by jining - jm at 2017-10-2 00:04

Hey,

The concert event went off unexpectedly, the lost melodies, notes and ranking rewards will be compensated in the next days. Compensations via in-game mail were sent to those who spent their Diamonds/Topazes. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

You can exchange the Notes for Diamonds in the mean time.

----------------------------------------------------------

Any chargebacks done will result in a suspension of payment which means you wouldn't be able to recharge anymore and if you do any more chargebacks it might lead to a permanent ban.

Please contact support ticket for recharge issues: https://support.gtarcade.com/en/question/ticket/gid/160 fill-up the form and explain your case.

Have a nice day,
JiNing - Junior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jining - jm Last edit in 2017-9-30 22:57:45

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tangent.cosine
User
Joined 2016-10-10
Last Visited 2020-12-12
 Author| Post time 2017-10-1 21:48:21 | Show all posts
Since you compensated for the "unexpected going off"(?) of the event, i do not intend to deny payment of the recharge I made to meet this event. Had you not compensated, I would have had the right to deny any payment made towards an event "unexpectedly going off".

However, without my denying of any payment whatsoever, you froze my recharging process. I consider this a violation of our recharging agreement. It also makes any farther playing of the game impossible for me. What your one sided, unjustified, action means is that all the money I have spent have been erased.

I have to warn that if you do not raise the ban, i will deny payment of all pending card charges and furthermore, i will ask for the return of all the money I have spent since the beginning of the game.

This is no way to contact business.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tangent.cosine Last edit in 2017-10-1 21:48:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jining - jm
User
Joined 2017-5-21
Last Visited 2020-10-17
Post time 2017-10-2 00:09:46 | Show all posts
Hey,

We have not suspended your recharge service for no reason, the only way for this to happen would be a chargeback either done by you or your bank. If you haven't done anything then please contact support ticket:  https://support.gtarcade.com/en/question/ticket/gid/160 fill-up the form and explain to them what has happen, if it isn't your fault then they will lift the suspension. All recharge & account issues goes to Support Ticket as they're the only one who can manage those issues.

Have a nice day,
JiNing - Junior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (2)

jining - jm Last edit in 2017-10-2 00:09:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 00:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055411 second(s), 39 queries .