North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1552| Reply: 12

Eternal War: the LEGENDARY FREEPLAYER returns

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
coldken
User
Joined 2017-4-15
Last Visited 2019-01-28
Post time 2017-10-2 07:16:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Eternal War: the LEGENDARY FREEPLAYER returns Reply:12| View:1552
Edited by coldken at 2017-10-2 11:57

I know I said I'm already done after I suffered my 1st and only defeat in the 7th season of the Eternal War. But just like in life, nothing is set in stone.

Upon learning that all HKT servers had been merged, I once again felt the urge to prove that I am the best - this inspite of being out of the game for 5 months now and absent in the 8th and 9th season of EW.

As luck would have it, my main account had drawn the weakest faction, Water. I was bound to be tested once again.

We didn't have anybody who could match up with Wind's monster player Bbaguriman or with Fire's Franny, Britacom, Sagerq8, Prophet and Florisha. We only had a couple of strong players - all the rest were role players. It was another rag-tag team not considered as threat.

On the first few days of battle it was clearly evident we are the weakest faction. We were smashed on the 3rd day by Fire and reduced to a measly 17 strongholds. Yet on that same day,
Fire lost the number 1 rank to Wind - leading with 26 strongholds.

That's when I found an opening.

I played mindtricks with Fire blaming their defeat to their strategy where they tried to overkill Water. I lectured them that they have nothing to gain and all to lose if they insist on it because Wind will just keep on gaining more strongholds. The only way for Fire to beat Wind is to let Water survive so they could keep Wind busy while Fire go all out in Ironforge. I said that all Water wanted was just to recover it's territory and Fire could retake the #1 rank.

I was actually preparing a trap. With Fire on top, coming on the last day of battle makes them a prime target for double teaming. I also told Fire it would break the spirits of Wind if they could go deep inside Wind. Another trap. Because Wind will try so hard to reclaim their territory from Fire forcing Fire to defend hard and allowing Water to go unnoticed and take Fire territories almost undefended. Fire and Wind fighting all day in the last day of battle is also my way of conditioning their minds so they would see each other as each ones real enemy - which was actually what their mindset had been when the main battle started. Fire's strategy was to go all out against Wind. Wind's strategy was to go all out against Fire. How about Water? They said they would just wait and see what Water will do.

I was the only one in Water who had alt accounts in Fire, I relayed how quickly we could capture Springsong, Drake, Eclipse, Hades, and Lunar, all 5 had only a few HP left on Elite. My suggestion was to take Spring, Drake and Eclipse fast so we could cut off Fire in the middle. But leaving World Tree alone because it would consume alot of time. Spiritual should also be spared because it was still intact, better to let Wind capture it. Besides, we could use it as shield against Wind in our mid territories.

Once done in Eclipse, our main force should capture Dragon which had 2 barracks down. That would have sown panic all throughout Fire. Some players may opt to go deep in Fire through Eclipse, a few others to finish Hades and Lunar. Unfortunately, just like all plans, there will always be people who refuse to obey. Many decided to capture World Tree for 200 diamonds which can buy nothing instead of helping capture Eclipse fast. It gave Fire enough time to reformulate their plan and send their main force in the mid for a formidable defense.

Good thing, with how surprised Fire to see Water dominating all too suddenly it took them some time to adjust. Water managed to pile up 18 strongholds advantage with 30 minutes left. But with Fire's immense Firepower they were able to trim that down and take the lead with just 5 minutes left. I was pushing people to fight back and pulling the rams to be teamplayers even just for the last 5 minutes of the season. The result was a number of lead changes. With 2 minutes left and the score tied I told everyone that we needed to take Echo if we want to win. Then with a little over a minute I saw Fire on top with 2 strongholds advantage, we needed to capture 3! I thought we lost it already. But guess who saved the day again?

With 40 minutes left in the battle, Wind was hitting us hard in the West while our main force was engaged in a fierce battle against Fire in the middle. We couldn't afford to divide half our people to defend Everknight. So with my alt account, Osiris, I went and did the best I could to defend Everknight. Ignoring the fact that I only have 4 million BR fighting 50 Wind players lead by Bbaguriman who has 20 BILLION BR. But I had 22 fireballs and 5 Blast Giants. With the help of 5-6 other players, I was able to delay Wind for 30 minutes inspite of the fact that Everknight only had Elite left in all those 30 minutes. They were able to capture it but it cost Wind so much time they only had 15 minutes left to capture King. So what did most Wind do next? Since they can't hit Water territories in the mid because Fire's Spiritual is blocking the way, they had no other choice but to capture a Fire territory.

So with Wind capturing 1 Fire territory and Water capturing Echo, we were able to jump back on top with 1 stronghold advantage inspite of being down 2 strongholds in the dying seconds.

Another Epic win. My 7th Eternal War win. I lost only once.

Osiris: "WE TAKE ECHO, WE WIN!" (with 1 minute left and Fire on top by 2 strongholds)

Wind
Bbaguriman: strongest player (3rd/4th/5th batch HKT)
Hanhnguyen: a strong VIP who has not won a single season of EW

Fire
Franny: currently the strongest player in HKT
Sagerq8: used to be the strongest player in 1st/2nd batch
Britacom: 3rd strongest player in HKT
Prophet: a very strong VIP I tricked with my Noah account (2nd season)

Water
Azul: water's very good looking Champion General
BBM: a very strong player
Cold: the Legendary FREEPLAYER

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

coldken Last edit in 2017-10-2 07:16:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР...
User
Joined 2016-6-12
Last Visited 2020-09-24
Post time 2017-10-2 08:06:21 | Show all posts
Edited by ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР at 2017-10-2 08:14

1st off wasn't your name zegelken?

2nd

[Faction] S741.Bleumoon: is zegelken online?
[Faction] S1245.XoXo: shush! we don't say that name out loud!   Translate

But yea grats... I honestly think you are the most well known player... more than eldora and ragnar etc
Translate
Floor reply (3)

ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР... Last edit in 2017-10-2 08:06:21

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
annakarenina
User
Joined 2016-11-19
Last Visited 2017-10-02
Post time 2017-10-2 09:20:13 | Show all posts
lol cold we thought you already dead
Translate
Floor reply (0)

annakarenina Last edit in 2017-10-2 09:20:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
eckz1968
User
Joined 2016-7-31
Last Visited 2017-10-02
Post time 2017-10-2 09:33:55 | Show all posts
You are claiming everything again hahhahahahhahaha but grats for winning
Translate
Floor reply (0)

eckz1968 Last edit in 2017-10-2 09:33:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mark c. inocen...
User
Joined 2016-7-8
Last Visited 2017-10-02
Post time 2017-10-2 16:17:46 | Show all posts
POTEK COLD BIDA KA NA NAMAN!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mark c. inocen... Last edit in 2017-10-2 16:17:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
coldken
User
Joined 2017-4-15
Last Visited 2019-01-28
 Author| Post time 2017-10-2 19:55:04 | Show all posts
Edited by coldken at 2017-10-2 20:28

To those in HKT who are still in denial of my dominance, what is the use of still playing Eternal War 5 months after I quit if all I do is lie - there is absolutely no fun living in a lie.
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (0)

coldken Last edit in 2017-10-2 19:55:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hawynknght
User
Joined 2017-5-25
Last Visited 2018-01-17
Post time 2017-10-3 00:11:37 | Show all posts
As we all know EW is a team event. This thread is a summary of how this EW went and nothing more! This player didn't set up or make any team do anything. Coldken is a Legend in his own mind.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

hawynknght Last edit in 2017-10-3 00:11:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР...
User
Joined 2016-6-12
Last Visited 2020-09-24
Post time 2017-10-3 08:51:21 | Show all posts
Cold truly is the best player of this game
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ĴỮŞŦЖРЖР... Last edit in 2017-10-3 08:51:21

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mk472009
User
Joined 2016-8-2
Last Visited 2020-09-18
Post time 2017-10-3 09:14:26 | Show all posts
Perhaps no more Team Domination, X-server Domination and Expedition for the LEGENDARY PLAYER.

Less picture with shaded out name. Only EW left.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • 5 months inactive that is not a sound challenge. EW is strategy based. I was able to defend Everknight keep for 30 minutes against an onslaught coming from a 20 BILLION BR monster player and 50 other wind players using only a 4 million BR alt with 22 fireballs and 5 blast giants because of strategy.
    Translate
    2017-10-3 13:03  Reply
  • And in my server group we managed to defend a keep for two days that only had less then 300 elites left. At the same time our team was under attack by both sides and holding out middle with good success only losing a total of 2-5 towns a day in middle. Sure we did not win in the end due to the constant 2v1 but at least we have one thing left, We did not need to use petty spys and fake leaders to hold out we simply used real skill.

Side Note:
    Generally the "underdogs" win in eternal war because they have the most players due to how the sorting system works. One 20bil can only hit every 5 seconds or so which means the other 20 players can get a hit off on that town. Really makes life easier to be in those teams.
    Translate
    2017-10-6 16:33  Reply

mk472009 Last edit in 2017-10-3 09:14:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
azaezle10
User
Joined 2017-1-12
Last Visited 2018-06-30
Post time 2017-10-3 11:14:22 | Show all posts
i`m BBAGURIMAN.
What is the thread like this jerk? kkk
Translate
Floor reply (0)

azaezle10 Last edit in 2017-10-3 11:14:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 10:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072584 second(s), 52 queries .