North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42048 Threads / 241115 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 594| Reply: 9

Please Help

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ccccccf90
User
Joined 2016-12-14
Last Visited 2019-08-09
Post time 2017-10-3 02:04:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Please Help Reply:9| View:594
Platform: GTA    Server: UA252     IGN: c6666

Hi, I know that several folks have tried to get help with an abusive player and I now am seeking help for our server from this same player. I've tired blocking this person and when ever there is a version update the block goes away. Shameless has abusing folks on my server under various names since the server opened in 2015. The toons Mark has played and abused folks with are Eldia, Elementalist, Shameless, Kidz, Razia and possibly a few others that are no longer playing here. Honestly have you seen how many folks have left our server because of this player and the amounts of monies the game has lost just on this server alone because of this player. Everyone on the server knows when he has spent all his money because we get a week before the 1st when he gets paid again that we don't have to deal with his ugliness so please help us! Here are a few snaps of what happened on 10/01/2017 after a week of peace. Thank you, Denise player of c6666
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

ccccccf90 Last edit in 2017-10-3 02:04:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abwoguntdcmpmy...
User
Joined 2015-12-16
Last Visited 2019-04-01
Post time 2017-10-3 03:34:59 | Show all posts
Once again Janice,  all I see here is YOU and your gang of alt's harrassing him as usual over killing the world bosses. Here is an ideal - turn that pointy finger back at yourself
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • lol Mark/Razia where in these posts does it mention anything about World Boss? You are so delusional and I am not the one that is harrassing anyone its you and all your toons.
    Translate
    2017-10-3 08:55  Reply

abwoguntdcmpmy... Last edit in 2017-10-3 03:34:59

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
seprenia
User
Joined 2016-7-16
Last Visited 2020-11-18
Post time 2017-10-3 02:22:35 | Show all posts
Edited by seprenia at 2017-10-3 02:54

Platform: FB
Server: UA252
IGN: Seprenia

Platform: GTA
IGN: Sheetara

I support what has been said here and have witnessed many ugly melt downs from this player that started back in 2015 and has continued. Most players don't or won't say anything because the retaliation from Mark and the toons he has access to is unrelenting this man is disturbing. Its difficult to understand how a game would allow such a vulgar, vile player to continue to harrass and cause players to leave. This is a game! Your help in this matter is greatly needed. Thank you, Janice player of Sheetara and Seprenia.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

seprenia Last edit in 2017-10-3 02:22:35

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
silver zero
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-12-27
Last Visited 2019-01-06
Post time 2017-10-3 02:18:52 | Show all posts
Hi c6666 so I'm not sure if the update is supposed to be doing that, (I dont think it unblocked players on my block list). But I'll ask about this, and see if it can get fixed, if not...clicking on block weekly is also an easy option.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • platform: gta   server: ua252  IGN: NightShade

Let me understand this. With all the complaints that have come to light about Eldia/Kidz/Shameless which are run by Mark from when the server was Klaus1059 to the server now being UA252 and all the folks that have dropped from the original server and now the present server because of all the vile, ugliness this person brings to this game amounts to a hill of beans because you don't care about how much money the game has lost from the big spenders he has forced to leave you only are going to look at why our blocks aren't staying blocked? COME ON look at the server look at how many players have left and how many of those were big spenders from the old server and the merged ones! Look at the amount of money just from this server the game makers have lost because of the people who left because of this one players ugly, nasty, vile out breaks and nasty verbal attacks in WC.
    Translate
    2017-10-3 03:10  Reply

silver zero Last edit in 2017-10-3 02:18:52

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & *Transaction ID's for Recharges* Comp Conditions
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
silver zero
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-12-27
Last Visited 2019-01-06
Post time 2017-10-3 02:32:18 | Show all posts
I'll also ask if something can be done to the vulgar player in question here.
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • Thank you so much silver I know that the players left playing on this server would greatly appreciate anything that can be done to stop this players abuse of the server.
    Translate
    2017-10-3 09:46  Reply
  • silver zero 

Jr. Player Moderator

It was suggested that you all ignore and block if the player if s/he starts to cook up a storm.
    Translate
    2017-10-4 23:12  Reply
  • been there done that and every version update unblocks them if I can't have my toons moved tell me what I need to do to remove my toons completely from this server
    Translate
    2017-10-5 05:55  Reply

silver zero Last edit in 2017-10-3 02:32:18

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & *Transaction ID's for Recharges* Comp Conditions

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sheetara
User
Joined 2015-7-20
Last Visited 2020-11-19
Post time 2017-10-4 09:04:44 | Show all posts
Edited by sheetara at 2017-10-4 09:39

Servr: ua252

Hey Silver just another example of how we are being harrassed by Razia/Shameless. I posted the pic you see in WC after I beat Shameless in the COM taking 4th position, what you will see next came from the person running Razia/Shameless and was a vicious and ugly attack that had no place in the game. I have friends and family living in Vegas who have been effected by the shooting and what Razia/Shameless tried to do was turn some harmless thing into another personal attack.   Really we need help with this. What else can we on the server do to show whats going on?
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (3)
  • silver zero 

Jr. Player Moderator

Sheetara, his comments in world chat do not seem to be in a vicious manner. What you can do is block him if you cant stand comments like that.
    Translate
    2017-10-4 23:10  Reply
  • platform: gta
    server: ua252
    IGN: C6666

Is it just me or does all the complaints that have been filed against Razia/Shameless who was also known as and reported on under the name of Eldia by the multiple players from Klaus1059 and UA252 since the Klaus server opened back in 2015. You don't see how hurtful and harmful his actions are continually and with this most recent one that you fail to see the ramifications of what was said and how it effected those of us that have loved ones that were in the Vegas shootings! This player is evil and ugly and your suggestions to block are NOT working.  This is a game and with the multiple reports and loss of players caused by this one person it is a shame that the creators of this game have failed to protect the innocent and allowed someone like this hateful being to continue to ruin a great game. Please tell me what I need to do to remove this game and my player from it. Thank you, Denise
    Translate
    2017-10-5 04:02  Reply
  • Platform: GTA
    IGN: NightShade

I too am baffled that the creators of this game would continue to allow this to go on for as long as it has. I too would like to know how to remove my character from this game completely. The kind of abuse this player brings to this game should never have been allowed to continue.

Translate
    2017-10-5 04:10  Reply

sheetara Last edit in 2017-10-4 09:04:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sheetara
User
Joined 2015-7-20
Last Visited 2020-11-19
Post time 2017-10-5 05:44:40 | Show all posts
Edited by sheetara at 2017-10-5 05:52

platform: GTA
server: ua252

platform: FB

You really don't see that what is being done is harmful and abusive. My son, his family and many family friends live in Vegas who are effected by the horrible tragedy with the shooting deaths that just happened there! There was no call for what was said or to even make it appear that I put that up in support of what went down there. Whatever, it doesn't matter as everyone in the past have told me that nothing will ever be done to someone like Razia/Shameless/Saison because of the amount of monies are spent on those toons. Now I am seeing for myself that the posts by many over the years like Donna, Alexander, BigusDiscus and others has done nothing, they have left the game because of this one person, and yet nothing we say or show you does us any good. Even more recently since the merger of our servers more complaints about this player has been posts with no help. Go back and look up the post pleading for help with this abusive player. Heck have GTarcade look up the following folks and see how much money GTA has lost due to them quitting because of this player: Donna/MEDUSA, gavin, albacuz, Morbasch, (Blank and wolf left long before the merger as did other cashiers), azukar, etc.. again this is just a very small list of some of the big spenders that this ONE player has chased away. This player is toxic. I've been playing here since Klaus(1059) opened back in 2015 and I do not wish to start over on another server however if nothing is going to be done to block this abusive player from playing please tell me what I can do to have my toons moved to another server and I am willing to pay a small fee to have this done.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sheetara Last edit in 2017-10-5 05:44:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
rubeolefm
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-28
Last Visited 2019-09-29
Post time 2017-10-5 05:56:34 | Show all posts
Again, BLOCK him, and lead your game friends to do the same. It is not a matter of money spent if a player is muted or not, but I really can't understand why you keep harming yourself by reading his words if they hurt you. Please, use the feature that is dedicated to avoid that.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • rubeolefm do you not see what everyone is saying on this server??? We have an do block him and all his alts but every version update unblocks them....and this is something that has been on going for more than 2 years. If I can't be moved I want to know how to remove my toon and my account completely from GTA. Thank you
    Translate
    2017-10-5 08:38  Reply
  • Platform: GTA
    and also
    I too want to know what it would cost to have my toons moved to a server away from this abusive player that is being allowed to continue to abuse everyone on this server. If that is not an option I want to know how I can have all my information including my toons completely removed from GTAcarde. Thank you, Janice
    Translate
    2017-10-6 03:18  Reply

rubeolefm Last edit in 2017-10-5 05:56:34

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sheetara
User
Joined 2015-7-20
Last Visited 2020-11-19
Post time 2017-10-7 01:18:03 | Show all posts
Server: ua252

I still haven't seen a response regarding my request and was wondering if it has been submitted to the developers. I would appreciate a response be sent to the email address attached to Sheetara's account. There are several folks playing on our server who are interested in the answer. Thank you
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sheetara Last edit in 2017-10-7 01:18:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
nγχ
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-8-19
Last Visited 2019-01-05
Post time 2017-10-7 04:00:14 | Show all posts
Again you have been told by a senior mod to block him as you are not following the advice there is nothing we can do. In the ss above there is literally nothing to report and actually have to agree with the player... posting pictures or reference that contain guns is extremely poor taste and actually against TOS on your part.

Now please follow the advice you have been given and block him.

Nyx
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nγχ Last edit in 2017-10-7 04:00:14

Support

It's time to let natural selection take effect... remove all warning labels and let nature sort the rest out.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 08:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078216 second(s), 53 queries .