North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 473| Reply: 1

Suggestions for LoA II ~Future~ [???]

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
menti2
User
Joined 2016-7-29
Last Visited 2018-10-04
Post time 2017-10-5 11:30:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
Suggestions for LoA II ~Future~ [???] Reply:1| View:473
FYI -> English is not my main lainguage , I'm portugues and i'm sorry if anything is miss writen or something like that.

Hello everyone my name is Márcio but online I go for the name of w0tz. I've been playing LoA II for a while now, have been donator and not donator, made some fun accounts , etc., etc. and it came to me that some feutures in the game could be "changed" or "added" depending on the situation and the problem. Under I will list some "upgrades" that I personally would like to be added and some other that I think will beneficiate the game and all other players.

- Recharge related -

1st of all , in this "little" topic I would just like to start with , HOLLY **** , you guys really want us to be spending on this DAILY not weakly, twice a month, 1 per year, nop, you really just want us to spend alot daily every little chance you get, and I just say this because alot of the game is recharged based and that suxx for newbies and people who don't get the game and they just keep getting bullied by 2,5M+ on the first few server hours, but yeah lets just resume this with, please GTA do something about this because the game after all really has the potencial for everything you want!

but yeah, my main suggestion for this one is change the Monthly Card rewards for topaz instead of diamonds, and in every event instead of "single recharge" or total recharge in everything for that 2/3/4 days, dont forget about the last 15 where I spent 50€ or more #feelsbadman

- Chat related -
I really think there should be a more efficent and better chat for this, I mean, I will not even start with EW because just that, throws the hole thing...
but yeah either make an easy way for us to communicate between guild / world / event stuff ...

- Emails -
I will just say, sometimes I just like to say more than 100 words and I think if you have read all this untill, you may have that oppinion yourselv, and yeah not forgetting that I would like to know who sends the email without the person needing to say it

And yeah I think this will be all for now, also I would like everyone who reads this and have any oppinions or suggestions on the mater just don't be afraid and express yourselfvs , we has the "gamers" must deliver feedback to the big guys xD

*NOTE FOR THE STAFF: I would just like to say thank you for the game and the future addons you are adding it's spicying things up a bit and I love it! and sorry if I said something that I could not

Translate

menti2 Last edit in 2017-10-5 11:30:16

Support

League of Angels 2

S1500.w0tz - Lv1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jining - jm
User
Joined 2017-5-21
Last Visited 2020-10-17
Post time 2017-10-5 12:27:27 | Show all posts
Hey Márcio,

I've forwarded your words and suggestions to the Devs - We appreaciate it when players give us their suggestions to improve the game. Also, can you please forward me your Server number? This is for reference purposes. Thank you

Have a nice day,
JiNing - Junior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Hey Jining ! Thanks for the quick feedback ehehe :p

Sure, sure! I'm from S1500-Caladbolg-EST
    Translate
    2017-10-5 12:46  Reply

jining - jm Last edit in 2017-10-5 12:27:27

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-16 09:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051306 second(s), 36 queries .