North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 992| Reply: 4

Legacy of Bugs Furious Gameplay 1-Year Anniversary

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
『b|_ank』 ...
User
Joined 2017-4-28
Last Visited 2018-05-29
Post time 2017-10-5 22:15:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Legacy of Bugs Furious Gameplay 1-Year Anniversa Reply:4| View:992
Its almost 1 year since the global release of LOD. Still there are countless bugs not fixed (and counting) that may take you a whole day to list them all here. My title says it all. Its funny that most comments in LOD's fb page are unrelated to the posts because they always complain about same bugs and why has not yet been fixed. Mods already did a good job in relaying every bugs to the devs, though in reality nothing happens, or it takes many months for 'some' to be fixed (but happens again after a while). The only problem that they fix quickly is when it's about money like recharging issues but the gameplay, I hate to say it, is ignored. The latest major app issue, iPhone 8 issue, is the effect of too many bugs that were ignored in the past. In the upcoming anniversary event, they introduced many features like Last Guardian Mode, a bit complex pvp if you ask. It has 2 modes, the entertainment and death mode. It can house 40 players to fight each other, more like skyfall battle that can transform to bosses. Surely there will be bugs again (like invisible players) that will make the gameplay not interesting anymore when ignored. Also, the timeframe of the battle will not fit anymore when it happens at night, I'm sure you can imagine that. And that is just one feature among many features in LOD which still has issues others being toe, plunder, br balancing, etc. Another thing is about classes. True that all classes must have their own advantages/disdvantages and one must not be superior to the other two. But due to bugs, the equality lost. It becomes Bladedancer > Berserker > Sorceress. All three still have their own bugs but nothing beats the bug-infested Sorceress that's why few uses it. If devs still ignore this or if even they notice it but won't focus on it, these could be their undoing and therefore destroy this should-be-great game. Players don't deserve this. This is not what we deserve for paying money and clearly this is not the kind of devs we deserve. The game is almost one year. We only deserve to have a bug-free game, not perfect, but bug-free. I call the devs to wake up from their pennypinching minds. We already give more than you deserve, at least give us what we deserve enough for this coming anniversary.
Translate

『b|_ank』 ... Last edit in 2017-10-5 22:15:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
glen_rse
User
Joined 2017-3-25
Last Visited 2018-03-27
Post time 2017-10-6 10:24:28 | Show all posts
Well, lets face it. If I'm the dev I would rather focus on money making updates than fixing bugs. This game is by far the most greedy mobile game I have ever played and yet I enjoy it the most. The problem is that players just swallow whatever stuffs they give and they are taking advantage of that. We all know that most of the players who "quit" was just actually moving on a new server. Hence, they are not losing their playerbase. In fact, I think that it was actually growing. Now back on topic, I think that they will only start to listen once this game is officially dying.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I agree there, i too hate it for the bug but still i play the game. However people are actually leaving the game because of too much greed and not paying attention to their users. i Have lost lots of my friends who are still in contact with me, this game ask just too much money
    Translate
    2017-10-6 16:39  Reply

glen_rse Last edit in 2017-10-6 10:24:28

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
『b|_ank』 ...
User
Joined 2017-4-28
Last Visited 2018-05-29
 Author| Post time 2017-10-6 22:11:01 | Show all posts
Edited by 『b|_ank』  at 2017-10-6 22:17

Actually, I too still play the game and still finds it enjoyable. But not always. There are different scenarios that hinders my gameplay. Example of that is to steal Arena ranking. I use sorceress and I know I can beat my enemy easily because of br and special attribute difference. Though, even I use manual, most of my skills do null damage. That of course makes me irritated and therefore lose the steal rank. What more for CSW? Same can be said in skyfall battle. I think the most enjoyable thing in this game is when you activate something rare, max out something, overpower someone, and successfully bought what you needed most. Though the gameplay itself isn't that much enjoyable because of bugs and that's what needed to change this coming anniversary.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I agree, the gameplay needs some tuning. To see improvements in that would actually make me want to increase VIP.
    Translate
    2017-10-15 22:45  Reply

『b|_ank』 ... Last edit in 2017-10-6 22:11:01

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
heatherspawn
User
Joined 2017-8-22
Last Visited 2018-02-11
Post time 2017-10-7 07:50:12 | Show all posts
Well, i think its best to understand the business structure this organization has. Well for starters, im now assuming that us the players and even paying players are not the customers but only the consumers of the service. We dont get to dictate what service should be served. The real customers is the business themselves as request to introduce new content comes as top priority. Having said that, it would help to appease us that at least a proper "working" support system at least is out there. But at the end of the day, business is still a business, you recieve money from the cashier counter and not on the help desk.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

heatherspawn Last edit in 2017-10-7 07:50:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
solarix007
User
Joined 2017-8-14
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-10-12 21:53:55 | Show all posts
I agree with all said. The patern is always the same ... new features, new events, new game play = spending more cash, more time to get something. There are so many events that people often skip events like world boss because of weak rewards. Why such events are not removed / replaced by others>?

Instead they only add and add more, no optimization.

Devs, dont get cash by fixing bugs. They get it when players „kill“ each other to get the new content asap to get higher BR boost and polish their ego.

So nothing will change … not now, not in the future ..never, the cash is spend on merketing and getting new players ..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

solarix007 Last edit in 2017-10-12 21:53:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-14 09:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064691 second(s), 42 queries .