North America Forum

 Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10017 Threads / 42804 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 287| Reply: 1

Attack Reduction Question

[Copy link]

1

Threads

1

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
bookwormy12
User
Posts:1
Joined 2017-8-30
Last Visited 2017-10-12
Post time 2017-10-10 21:27:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Attack Reduction Question Reply:1| View:287
Edited by bookwormy12 at 2017-10-10 21:36

Guys. do the attack reduction of my Frostune Pillar Soul Arm which is 20% atm and  the 15% attack reduction from my Pamela's passive go together making it a total of 35% attack reduction? This has really been bothering me since I want to make a team that reduces the enemy's attack as much as I can like going against Moiras. If anyone knows the answer please reply asap because I might cotinue building this attack reduction team for nothing -_- Thanks in advance!
















Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

 bookwormy12 Last edit in 2017-10-10 21:27:29

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply

Use magic Report

31

Threads

282

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
kuzco
User
Posts:282
Joined 2016-5-11
Last Visited 2018-10-23
Post time 2017-10-10 21:43:58 | Show all posts
I think it's a bad investment, in pamela the attack reduc is for 2 turns, at the beginning of the battle, and in the soul arm i think it's for 1 turn, you're only going to have 35% in a single turn, with soul arm at the beginning.
if you do not have powerful toons to take advantage of that moment, i think it's a bad strategy, but finally it's just my personal opinion
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Actually the soul arms reduce attack until 3 turns. The purpose of reducing Moira's attack is so that I could drag the fight until the third round and grab the advantage because Moira most likely end the battle in round 2 with her ultimate. I still have lots of stuffs to add in attack reducing build but i really want to know if they really do stack up. Because all I can see of an attack reduction being stacked up is in Maestro Outfit. But thanks by the way fr the immediate reply
    Translate
    2017-10-11 22:17  Reply

 kuzco Last edit in 2017-10-10 21:43:58

 Support

Report
IGN: KuzCO --- Server: S68-Skeleton-EST
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 15:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056177 second(s), 36 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

To Top Return to the list