North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Bugs
5654 Threads / 25941 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 451| Reply: 2

Guild list and some suggestions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
carlossperatti
User
Joined 2017-2-14
Last Visited 2019-04-09
Post time 2017-10-11 04:27:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Guild list and some suggestions Reply:2| View:451
Hi. Please fix the guild list it shows a lot of people as conected, and a lot of them have a lot of days offline, just put a refresh buton for it or something like that, and a sugestion it will be nice that we can select how we see the list of members, for example showing by br, lvl, contribution, online status, etc.
Other suggestion, you are ruin the game with a lot of things that are imposible to get for free players, i`m not a free player, but i think you should put a way for they to get at least 1 artifact heroe and pet, to get dragon remnant, and all the things that right now are only for vip members. when i start to play free players can get all mithic heroes( moira,dora, pamela,rei in hero shop and in elite dungeon), mithic equipment( from abyss shop in chest), all, was more hard to they to get it true. but they can. but now they can`t get a lot of things that are necesary. you are fckng a lot of people that are playing your game since a lot of time and they are people that deserve your respect becouse a lot of they keep a lot of your servers alive. so please think a little that for us is a game where we make socials, and don`t think just how to earn more money, because the one that pay will still paying in events to get more resources, and things more easy . but we need more that the free player still in game , but for that they should be able to do and get all that we do. more harder to get it sure. but they should can. right now they haven`t chance to been competitive even if they have play since a long of time. for that i have other suggestion put a timeline reward starting with the time the acount was created to actual day and a reward every month played and put there nice rewards that realy works for the people that give his time to your game. if you wan`t you can make that the time line only complete with the days that the people had make the check in. so if someone was offline a month they don`t recive the reward of that month. And put rewards acording the time played becouse isn`t the same the things that need someone that had play 3 months than the things that need someone that had played a year. i know it will be hard to implement, but if you wan`t keep alive your servers, you will do (you have the day that the account was created, and how many check in has made this account so you can make it if you want). and put a way to get free artifact heroes and pets, remnants, etc, all the things that right now are only by paying, not a easy way to get it that for sure, but a way that if the player play your game for a certain amouth of time he will be able to get it, becouse he deserve a way to get it, and i repeat i`m not a free player, i`m not the top recharger, but i have recharge 79240 diamonds and even so the best thing to me is have people to play and make socials, and if they left becouse they can`t get a lot of things is realy a bad thing. o and please fix the vip rewards too for example for vip 10 (2 luxury hero shard chest, 5 ritual token, 400 bless stone, 2000k gold), for 1388 diamonds, sorry but those are not the things that need a vip 10, please put things that a vip 10 member realy needs. put there things needed acoording the vip lvl.
well that`s all for the moment, i hope you take the suggestions and we all make a better game
User: kasha
server :S1242-Vajezatha-EST
p.s : oh other suggestion, make the daily challenge quest can be done with x-server friends too, and fix it becouse right now can`t be done with people in friend list.
p.s2: The new page to send tickets to support dosn`t work, i try but dosn`t work, and isn`t becouse it have more than 1000 characters, becouse i try send it in parts, so please fix it too and alow more than 1000 character by ticket 1000 isn`t enough sometimes.

Thx and have a nice day
Kasha

Translate

carlossperatti Last edit in 2017-10-11 04:27:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
holls
User
Joined 2016-4-2
Last Visited 2018-11-21
Post time 2017-10-11 05:19:55 | Show all posts
Hi,
I will tell your suggestion to the Developer Team, thanks for your suggestions and concern about the game.
We really appreciate when players tell us suggestion to improve the game, but please remember that the Dev Team will decide what to do and what new feature or bug need to be fixed first.
I will tell you a advice, if you will make a suggestion list please put numbers and go straight to the point so the Dev Team will have a easy idea of what your plan is.
Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day,
Holls-Junior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

holls Last edit in 2017-10-11 05:19:55

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
holls
User
Joined 2016-4-2
Last Visited 2018-11-21
Post time 2017-10-15 01:27:53 | Show all posts
Hi,
The guild list offline problem is already fixed.
And for the other suggestions the Dev Team said that you will need either recharge and get them or have to wait a long time till special events.
Have a nice day,
Holls-Junior Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (1)

holls Last edit in 2017-10-15 01:27:53

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-15 09:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052249 second(s), 37 queries .