North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Legacy of Discord -... Support
6179 Threads / 24462 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 363| Reply: 1

I use google play gift cards yet im suspended?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abxeasf46px2to...
User
Joined 2017-10-10
Last Visited 2017-10-14
Post time 2017-10-12 01:54:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
I use google play gift cards yet im suspended? Reply:1| View:363
Edited by abxeasf46px2tovv@facebook.com at 2017-10-12 01:56

Ok so your support team told me your auto-tool has detected my account as one of the many who been refunding. Well here's a few thing. 1.I use gift cards to recharge so a refund on a gift card isn't even possible so that alone discredits your reasoning for banning me. 2. I save all receipts for my purchases and have them all to prove I fairly laid got every diamond I ever bought. 3. I also have screenshots of my accounts purchase history to prove I never refunded. 3.even if I knew how to refund I wouldn't risk it because I love this game and worked hard to get where I am. 4. If I where willing to refund I would be a lot higher then vip10.
So you need to take the time to re-investigate my account and not with some auto tool that does it got you and has chance for error. I have spent thousands on this game and the fact that this has happened and the lack of effort that's been given to resolve it baffles me! I spent 500$ just in the past week and spent a lot on super tycoon I was in top ranks and going to get drake mount among other rewards but instead I'm banned. You need to make this right, I'm a loyal costumer and always have been and always have loved your game but I am very disappointed in you guys right now, you took away a $3,000 account from me based off of a faulty system. Manually check my account and look at my history you will see there is no unfair playing going on there. I spent to much money and worked to hard to become rank 1 in my server and for it to just be taking away from like its nothing and get no help in getting it back is horrible.
Server: EST-1535
Username: RasAlghul
Battleranking:180m
VIP10

Translate

abxeasf46px2to... Last edit in 2017-10-12 01:54:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
heyburrito
User
Joined 2017-3-21
Last Visited 2017-10-14
Post time 2017-10-12 14:05:49 | Show all posts
Dear RasAlghul,

I understand that you are upset with supports decision to suspend your account, however as mods there is nothing that we can do to overturn or impact the decision made by support. We have no access you your account details or information regarding actions taken against your account. We can however point you in the right direction for who you need to speak with, in this case support via a ticket. Also be aware that support has a very detailed log on every account so they know exactly how much has been recharged on yourVIP 10 account, that would be somewhere between 800-1599$.

Best Regards, HeyBurrito
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • I am aware of this and I have more then 1 account but anyways I talked to support and they are no help they just say there system makes no mistakes and I refunded and to contact Google to get a copy of my refund. Well I contacted Google and they gave me a copy of all.my receipts and never was there a refund on my account yet your company still insist there was how is that even possible? I spent so much on this game and yet some how im banned then treated like dirt.... So much for treating your players especially your loyal costumers well huh? Never heard of people getting banned for something they didn't do and when they present proof of them.not doing it they get ignored... Or at the very least get a "our systems don't make mistakes answer" even though you showed them.the proof.they asked for? You literally just stole money from me by taking my account with no reason at all and nobody can even show me the proof of the refund not you our your support team because there isn't any.
    Translate
    2017-10-12 18:04  Reply
  • Which is why ur support team can't provide me with facts just assumptions and a claim that my name popped up on there auto tool. I'm so disappointed in you guys.
    Translate
    2017-10-12 18:04  Reply
  • You seriously just tried to throw an accusation out there that I lied about how much I recharged?? Are you kidding me? And you are a mod? What a joke! Of course vip10 is 800-159.99$. Ever stop to think that I have not when 1 character and play on multiple servers? Ugh you guys treat us players like garbage and its so disrespectful considering we pay your bills, because without us you would have no income for your company
    Translate
    2017-10-13 04:29  Reply

heyburrito Last edit in 2017-10-12 14:05:49

Support

[img]%5BURL=http://www.directupload.net%5D[/URL][/img]
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 08:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051327 second(s), 35 queries .