North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Legacy of Discord -... Support
6179 Threads / 24465 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 598| Reply: 4

This whole suspension thing is a big fraud

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abxeasf46px2to...
User
Joined 2017-10-10
Last Visited 2017-10-14
Post time 2017-10-13 07:38:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
This whole suspension thing is a big fraud Reply:4| View:598
Edited by abxeasf46px2tovv@facebook.com at 2017-10-13 07:44

Ok not to be blunt but nothing anybody from your team has added up since I was suspended. First and most simplest thing that don't add up is I'm suspended for refunding even though I use a payment method(google play gift cards) that is impossible to refund with, you can't refund a gift card. Second I'm told if I want to prove I'm innocent just have a 3rd party review my bank account to prove there is no refund. Well once again I use gift cards so a bank account doesn't even exist on my account so why would you even ask that??? Next, you say your auto tool detected my refunding and you have solid proof of it yet you rail to present said proof, but.... You tell me the first 2 things above which don't add up. A person who recharged with gift cards cannot refund it is impossible. I have recharged a total of $3,000+ and contacted Google play and got statements from them backing my claims. So tell me why, why can't you just fix this issue manually instead of relying on a flaw tool that obviously unjustly banned me considering all the info you gave me is wrong. You have taken away an account that I invested thousands of my hard earned money into with really iffy responses about it. I incest so much time and money into this game, your company because I love it so much and enjoy playing it. Its honestly the only thing I do besides work that's how loyal I am to your game and you guys can't even show me a hint of respect and provide me with some real answers and real solutions to fix this problem. I expect this to be fixed soon and to be compensated for all I lost considering I spent 500$ just last week and a lot on super tycoon I was in top ranks and going to get drake and other rewards but nope instead my recharge got me banned somehow a recharge that once again was done with a gift card I bought st Wal-Mart. And on all the gift cards I bought which I save they all say non-refundable on them so tell me GTARCADEA, how can we fix this problem. Dony send me to support because your support team are the ones who gave me all those responses that don't add up one bit. Instead just have somebody manually review my purchase history so they can see I'm correct about my payment methods being Google gift cards and that not only did I not refund but that a refund isn't even possible. And I mean manually do it and not to use your auto tool because obviously you have a flaw in it that needs to be fixed because it already messed up by naming and banning me. Please do right by your players well your innocent ones like me that is.
Translate

abxeasf46px2to... Last edit in 2017-10-13 07:38:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
glen_rse
User
Joined 2017-3-25
Last Visited 2018-03-27
Post time 2017-10-13 10:32:56 | Show all posts
Edited by glen_rse at 2017-10-13 10:45

My wife just recharged 3 days ago, $20 and $40 in less than a minute interval. When I checked my bank account, the $20 recharge was charged as $30 while the $40 was charged at the exact amount ($40). We have more than enough proof as her itune purchase history is showing that she did purchase only $40 and $20. We also have screenshot of the single recharge rewards. She reported it without my knowledge but I told her not to follow up after I learned about it. I told her that $10 is not worth the trouble as it might cost her account to be suspended while being "investigated".
For me, their service is always 50/50.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Hello Glen,

Please do contact our support team regarding your wrong billing issue. They will be able to guide you with the measures to take so that your account will not be in any risk of suspension.

Best Regards,
    Vita
    Translate
    2017-10-13 15:01  Reply

glen_rse Last edit in 2017-10-13 10:32:56

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
vita96
Team Lead
Joined 2017-6-1
Last Visited 2021-04-16
Post time 2017-10-13 14:59:54 | Show all posts
Edited by vita96 at 2017-10-13 14:14

Dear player,

To repeat myself, the comment I made regarding bank account track record was meant to respond to another player and not to you specifically. I have also said that I did not suggest for you to do that, it was only one of the many other ways that could be used to prove your innocence. If you have google to back up your claim, you may also use that to prove your innocence to our support team.

Here I quote my response from another thread:
But those proof may not necessarily be proving that no refund were made unless you are willing to let another party checks on the track record of your bank account thoroughly. I am of course not suggesting for you to do that as I understand that bank account track record is private to each person.

Next, as with any payment method, a refund is possible. Yes you are not able to refund the Google Play Gift Card itself to cash money. But it is possible to refund the purchases you made with your google play credit. Someone who did made a refund through google gift card would have the paid amount they made on a product/service back into their google play credit. The same goes if you are recharging with your phone bills.

Lastly, to repeat myself, I want to clarify that the comments I made is not meant to accuse or blame any player. It is also not meant to urge or force anyone to do what I suggested, I am only trying to provide explanation and possible solution to your issue. The responses I made is also my own and it is not a textbook/template answer that we receive.

I'd like to warn you to please keep the suspension topic on one same thread. Any future new post you make regarding account suspension will be deleted so as to keep forum post tidy.I apologize that once again I will have to send you to our support team as this issue is private matters. Moderators do not have the authority to meddle with player's account issue.

Sincerely,
Vita
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • Well this is news to me, I didn't think a refund is possible through gift card. And I'm 100% ok with checking my bank t
    Translate
    2017-10-13 18:12  Reply
  • Account but I don't have one so that isn't an option for me. I only use gift card payment method. You got to.understand
    Translate
    2017-10-13 18:13  Reply
  • I'm very confused because your team claims refund but all I ask is to show me this refund to clear it up for me. Because on my end I can't find any evidence of refund. And either can Google support. So a ban of this nature to somebody who is a big spender and the top player in his server is going to be a lot more then frustrating and I understand you as a mod can't get this info but can you get somebody that can? Please don't direct me to your support team because I have tried so many tickets there and it just doesn't help. All I ask, which is very reasonable is to see this proof of refund so I can understand why I got banned because as of now I'm just baffled and confused along with being disappointed I can't play my favorite game anymore.
    Translate
    2017-10-13 18:16  Reply
  • Also the last recharge I did was 150$ I spent it all on super tycoon then went to sleep and when I woke up I found myself banned for refund but my account has no credit back on it so is no got refunded wouldn't the 150$ re appear? Or some amount?because I used all I had therefore my.balance was at $0.10 and remains so. So how is there a refund on my account but no money returned? I just want this cleared up and it shouldn't be to much to ask for.
    Translate
    2017-10-13 18:21  Reply

vita96 Last edit in 2017-10-13 14:59:54

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzrtx_f9rc9ln...
User
Joined 2017-10-15
Last Visited 2017-10-15
Post time 2017-10-15 12:52:49 | Show all posts
I got suspended too but idk why, all I did before I got suspended is Plunder, an hour later I can't log in anymore, my acc is VIP 0
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abzrtx_f9rc9ln... Last edit in 2017-10-15 12:52:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
vita96
Team Lead
Joined 2017-6-1
Last Visited 2021-04-16
Post time 2017-10-15 17:06:52 | Show all posts
Dear player,

Account suspension only occurs when you have violated one of our terms of service.
The most common violation players made are the following:
- Sharing/Trading of accounts (including giving or receiving account from quitting players)
- Buying/Selling of accounts
- Refunding purchases that has been made
- Purchasing Diamond from third party or resellers
- Using Hack/Cheat to gain in-game advantage

You can contact our Web Support to find out the cause of your suspension.

Best Regards,
Vita
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vita96 Last edit in 2017-10-15 17:06:52

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-18 00:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058968 second(s), 41 queries .