North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 444| Reply: 1

dead servers and suggestions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vorph
User
Joined 2017-9-15
Last Visited 2020-02-22
Post time 2017-10-17 17:30:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
dead servers and suggestions Reply:1| View:444
I'm playing for maybe only maximum 2 months , and i noticed my server is marked as "hot" but by the way it looks like a lots of player are inactive ( for many reason i guess like the huge BR difference beetween VIP and others) For example my friend list is full and i didn't receive my 50 tickets.
And more over in game i always see the same players. May be i''m wrong he!
How many players maximum are on a server ? My feeling is we are only 100 on mine.

As a suggestion , i would like to have the possibility to migrate for another server. Most of the gamers here are Russian and Turcs , even my guild is 98% russian and i don't understand a damn russian word. . Don't talk to me about the online translator , it's a shame

Bye

Translate

vorph Last edit in 2017-10-17 17:30:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
solarix007
User
Joined 2017-8-14
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-10-17 18:13:43 | Show all posts
We all have the same issue, player leave or loose interest in havy pay-to-win oriented game.
Once you get into daily routine of "farming" and the game lost the initial "waw" factor people leave...
100 people on server is great number, LoD tends to merge servers when the player count is close to 50.
Our server was merged just after 3 months since opening and that tells you how fast players go ...
Now even 2 month after server merger the player count stays almost stable and I see planty of new players poping up... I have no idea how and why but we have relative stable baseline.
Some of top 10 players left, so we cant pass them in arena (LoD should do something here) but new player come ...

1. there is no option to transfer your character to other server with BR you gained..
2. I believe LoD made and option for players to keep their VIP status and start on "new" server from "zero" BR and level ..  
Translate
Floor reply (1)

solarix007 Last edit in 2017-10-17 18:13:43

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-14 12:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054242 second(s), 35 queries .