North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 571| Reply: 4

Do something new !!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
creed3dia
User
Joined 2017-4-25
Last Visited 2018-03-28
Post time 2017-10-21 17:54:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Do something new !!! Reply:4| View:571
Edited by creed3dia@hotmail.com at 2017-10-21 17:54

Hi everyone,
playing the game over a year and it is getting boring everyday.

Vip9 and 8th BR in server. Not talking about money, i would like to mention some of my opinions about the game.

about events: all events are based on recharging and spending diamonds. anniversery is a big fail. only tycoons are fun to participate. pvp events are based on diamonds as well. higher BR=recharger wins.
suggestions: try things that everyone can participate.

about gameplay: i do my dailies in 1 hour and then nothing. all events are between 18:00 and 21:00. basicly no need for friends since there is no team dungeon or a party hunt system. higher recharger wins all.
no chance given to other players. you need to keep recharging even if you made vip15. 1 player with 2B BR needs no guild no friend to win anything. he can win guild war even he is the only one in guild.
resources are limited. gold aguments and etc.
suggestions: make party system and free hunting areas. people kill mobs and get gold items etc. party scenario would be good. so we would need friends and enjoy the game and with the looted items
everyone would get a chance to improve them and compete with higher rechargers. sure vip should count. like vip players get higher chance to drop more gold and items. maybe a fare trading system can be implented.

about pvp: there is no pvp not even a fight. 2B BR player kills 50 player without getting any damage. no skill needed.
suggestions: somehow balance the BR system. dont make it 1 hit and kill.

about updates: all based on improving BR not the gameplay.
Sugestions: try to balance the players and their chances.

in short all you do is basicly improving BR and trying to get more money. you should get paid of for what you have done. but on the other hand gameplay is getting worse and boring everyday.
a player with vip15 and no one around to play with is no good for anyone. For this reason you are opening 3-4 servers a day and merging old ones to others. I know people spent like 600-700$ and quit the game.
If your only aim is to get money well you are making it and you will keep earning more. try to keep people playing it and become a legend. I have played nearly all games. Far this is the best. but soon you will loose it
as you dont keep players. I have worked with many other games as an advisor and translator. they are closed becaused they were not good like this. you have potential but soon you will loose it.
and when you loose we will loose too. game will be closed and nobody will get their money back.

hope you do better then this soon.

Creed

Translate

creed3dia Last edit in 2017-10-21 17:54:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wulf88
User
Joined 2017-5-19
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-10-22 04:51:30 | Show all posts
Dear player,

I agree with many of what you said. Ultimately, it is the decision of the developers on what direction they decide to choose for the game.

I will make sure to forward your post as it is, as you compiled it with great detail, authenticity and mentioned a lot of key issues that could be forwarded.

Thank you for taking your time and trying to make the the game better as a whole.

Regards,
Wulf
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wulf88 Last edit in 2017-10-22 04:51:30

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
solarix007
User
Joined 2017-8-14
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-10-23 15:16:49 | Show all posts
I play this game for 5 months and I have observed the same. Game has potential but players base dying out, devs are too busy to giving new content for $$$ and that’s all what they focus. Game play is very very boring… do dalies, collect diamonds and wait for event which fits you …

Happy Diamond Aniversary and celebrate with Diamonds cooking! "Great" work ...

The new PvP is interesting idea but I wont be participating – its way too long/ 10min max and rewards are far below expectations for the time spend in the game … so 80% of players skip this event on my server. It will take u ages…

My days are numbered also in this game, I refuse to spend 3hrs each evening to get some “rewards”.

I might play until Xmas with reduced time spent, and if no change I say bye bye during new year … as that would be best for new start…

Have fun …btw, devs wont listen, because the current model works well for them in terms of $$$.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

solarix007 Last edit in 2017-10-23 15:16:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
findingnemo
User
Joined 2017-1-12
Last Visited 2017-12-08
Post time 2017-10-23 15:25:26 | Show all posts
This game is derived from China's version of LoD. If you think they will modify the gameplay or event type, try to have a look into the Chinese version as LoD is going to copy them sooner or later.

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • indeed .. and there are just more diamond spending events and some extra features but based on the same principle P2W
    Translate
    2017-10-23 16:31  Reply

findingnemo Last edit in 2017-10-23 15:25:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
findingnemo
User
Joined 2017-1-12
Last Visited 2017-12-08
Post time 2017-10-23 18:58:15 | Show all posts
Not to letting your hopes down, but definitely they will not listen much to us the players. Since they cannot modify the gameplay as we demanded, or as players' request.

If CN version is just a simple pay2win where you can rule the game by becoming a heavy recharger, then that's all.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

findingnemo Last edit in 2017-10-23 18:58:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-16 22:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057268 second(s), 41 queries .