North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 538| Reply: 2

IceFire Field & National Treasure ideas

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
deschain3
User
Joined 2017-9-26
Last Visited 2017-12-06
Post time 2017-10-26 15:07:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
IceFire Field & National Treasure ideas Reply:2| View:538
Edited by deschain3@wp.pl at 2017-10-26 15:15

Hey Guys

Hope you can pass below ideas to the devs.

Two game moides that have potential to be great and fun and are not more than grind for resource, mostly due to faulty matching system

IceFire Field - PVP mode with great potential, but completely broken, due to the way it is constructed.

1) Matching system does not work at all. It says that it is trying to match your team with the team of similiar BR. Word "trying" is a key here because most of the times it fails miserably. I'm currently on 50M BR and many many times my team, where I had a highest BR,  was matched with teams where there were 2-3 orange players with BR well over 100M. I dont have to say, that such fight is simply pointles. All you can do is patiently wait till oponents destry your crystal and grab your 1500 wildsouls for lost match. No fun at all
2) From what I understand Crystal power is based on BR of the best player in the team, which means you can have a team of 5 people with BR around 40-60M and other team where 4 people have BR under 10M and 1 guys has BR of 200M. And this one guys is enough to beat the entire team. You will do no damage to the opponen's crystal and trhis one guy will easily destry your, since his stats are so high, that its impossible to kill him and he can simply stand in the circle witout any protection and keep smashing your crystal
3) There is no weakly ranking or any other sort of ranking for this event. Everyone has same daily limit of wildsouls to obtain. So it doesnt matter if your team win or not. If you lose it only means you have to enter IceFire field additional 2 times to get your wildsouls. It leads to common practice where people are joining the battle just to go AFK, wait till battle is ovber and grab their wildsouls.

Here are some ideas how to improve it

1) Introduce proper matching system based on BR range. I  do believe there is enough active players across all servers that it shouldnt cause any issues with finding right teams for battle. I.e. if your BR is at 50M, you fall into 40-60M BR range and system is looking for the players with BR within that range. Same for opponents macthing system. This way both team will be balanced and you will not have a situation where one team is overpowered becasue they have one monster with BR three times higher than rest of the field. Given BR is just an example, ranges could be of course different and I think Devs have the best insight what would work best.
2) Im somehow ok with Wildsouls limit for everyone, as it keeps the game balanced, but why not to introduce some additional rankings, that would reward most active players (key word is active - not strongest or with highest BR). But please not deaths ranking, where people are weaking their teams, cause they die purposely and do nothing to help their team. It also could be a way to award players who spend lots of time in the game and a way for non-vip players to gain some additional rewards (by being active). Or Introduce points system. You gain points for every actibity you perform during the battle, so X amount of points for killing mobs, summoning the boss, damaging the crystal, killing other players etc.

National Treasure

1) Same story as for IceFire field. Matching system sucks big time. People are constantly getting kicked out beacuse  they are matched it lower/higher BR level players. Sometimes it may take ages before you find the team that is willing to take you. Also even if you have team of 4 people with similiar BR, all it takes is one guy with significantly higher BR to make rest of the team useless and this one guys has to carry everyone througout the dungeon. Yes, I know you can kick him out and wait for someone with right BR, but youre not always a leader of the pack and often other people do not realise how this thing work and they accept such player in the team. Introducing BR ranges would eliminate that problem. Also I do know you can create your own team and go with friends, but not everyone is lucky enough to be in the guild where there is many active player with similiar BR level or same nationality. Also due to randomness of dungeons entries, its often take longer to gather your firends together than complete one dungeon and go back tgo main screen.
2) Why number of dungeon entries is random? You may be lucky and do 4 dungeons on one go, but you also may be unlucky to do only 1. There is nothing more annoying when you finaly gopt a nice and balanced team of people and you are thrown back to main screen after completing 1 dungeon. There is a time limit of 10 minutes. Just simply let everyone use that 10 minutes to full extend and leave it up to the teams how many dungeon they will be able to complete within that timeframe.

Translate

deschain3 Last edit in 2017-10-26 15:07:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
vita96
Team Lead
Joined 2017-6-1
Last Visited 2021-03-12
Post time 2017-10-27 06:50:04 | Show all posts
Hello Deschain3,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write these new suggestions. We really appreciate the suggestions from our players.

I would like to address some things from your post. First, how the ice fire BR balancing system work now is that, it takes the highest BR player from both team and balance it so that they will be on par with each other. Only the special attributes remain the same. This is why it is not possible to get killed by only 1 attack. The same with being able to hit the crystal without dying, it really depends on what the special attributes of the player. Players who focuses on dodge and blocks would definitely be able to avoid the crystal's damage.

Secondly, it is possible to beat teams with higher average BR if your teammates can coordinate well. I do, however, agree that players who aren't actively helping out in the battle shouldn't get the same reward as players who are active.

Implementing BR range seems to be a good idea, but it would be a disadvantage for players at the extreme edge of the BR range. It would also be problematic for players who are only able to play ice fire very late at night as the majority of players would have done their ice fire attempts earlier.

I fully agree with your suggestion on National Treasure. I will forward all of these to our developer team. They will have the luxury of deciding if they would like to add on your suggestions into the current game system. Once again, thank you for your suggestions, players suggestions are very precious to us.

Best Regards,
Vita
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vita96 Last edit in 2017-10-27 06:50:04

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
deschain3
User
Joined 2017-9-26
Last Visited 2017-12-06
 Author| Post time 2017-10-27 17:55:35 | Show all posts
Hey Vita

Thank You for your response.

So if I understand correctly, stats of the best players in both teams are balanced, except of special atributes? If so, we all know that special atributes are key in PVP battles. And it is rather obvious, that player who has 150M BR will have them much higher than player with 50M BR. That makes whole balance system pointless. I wont be able to make any damage to the opponent, as he will be blocking/dodging most of my attacks. Also what about rest of the team? Are they balanced as well or does it apply only to players with highest BR?

I took a screenshoot of one of my yesterday's IceFire battles:
  1. [img]https://ibb.co/h4YKwR[img]
Copy the Code
We got destroyed in less than 2 min. Opposite team did not bother to kill the mobs or summon bosses. They went straight to our crystal and destroyed it with no hassle. I tried to protect it and died nearly same time I entered the circle.

I understand that for players with highest BR it would be difficult to make adequate BR ranges, but current system hurst lower BR players badly. Unfortunately it leads to the situation where most reasonable approach is to simply join, go AFK and wait for your Wildsouls. Rinse and repeat 3 times.

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (0)

deschain3 Last edit in 2017-10-27 17:55:35

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 05:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052526 second(s), 38 queries .