North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 668| Reply: 3

bugs bugs bugs

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
apolzan marius
User
Joined 2017-9-27
Last Visited 2017-12-24
Post time 2017-10-27 03:44:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
bugs bugs bugs Reply:3| View:668
well guys,did u even test the LAST GUARDIAN ? from 6 times i got in,only i could play twice,in the rest...i can't pick up anything and i die almost instantly,some times i get killed of someone that is not even near me,or i can't see anyone near me,u should ceck that out,maybe it works on some phones,but it seems that is not working in many

Translate

apolzan marius Last edit in 2017-10-27 03:44:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
User
Joined 2017-10-20
Last Visited 2018-03-12
Post time 2017-10-27 04:45:47 | Show all posts
Same problem here. However I noticed that whenever I'm in last guardian mood my ping rise to 100, but right after event is over it drops back to 70-75 range...
Its frustrating to especially when you try to open a chest it keeps saying you r too far, get closer.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

10576500358280... Last edit in 2017-10-27 04:45:47

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
vita96
Team Lead
Joined 2017-6-1
Last Visited 2021-04-16
Post time 2017-10-27 05:59:42 | Show all posts
Dear Players,

I apologize for the unpleasant experience with our new feature. Our developers are trying their best to correct the issue. It would be very helpful if you can provide us with your Character ID number, Server ID and Screenshots or Video of the issue you encounter.

Meanwhile, try to force close and reopen the game quickly. I have tried this a few times and it usually solves the issue of not being able to collect items. Now I know it is not the best solution, however it would temporarily fix the issue. We really appreciate your understanding and patience.

Best Regards,
Vita
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • The problem is a miss sync between the client and the server. The player position never updates on the server side.

You can open chests and attack people when bugged, it's just that you have a very limited range from your starting point to do so.

You can test it by running somewhere then forcing a "error 560, close, close, close..".

The result is you'll warp right back to where you started. Any chests that spawn basically on top of you are useable.

The good news is that it proves your antihack code works, and that people can't trick the game into letting them open chests and attacking from across the map.

Translate
    2017-10-27 07:40  Reply

vita96 Last edit in 2017-10-27 05:59:42

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
apolzan marius
User
Joined 2017-9-27
Last Visited 2017-12-24
 Author| Post time 2017-10-27 20:24:14 | Show all posts
what you mean a force close and reload it again ? are u nuts ? if i force close the game,i lose the right to get back in the level,is 1 time only,can't enter twice when that level is on time,i doubt i can take a video of the problem,but i will try for some pics,even tho we did said all that is to say,when we try to open any chests in the level it say : you are too far,get closer,no matter if u are on top of it u get same message,and if you insist,u get an error 560 and the level close by itself,you get killed by invisible man,coz is no1 around or near you for that,and you can see some times in the system log that you were killed by someone,no idea where did that happened coz it wasn't where we were,no idea how a pic can help,to find out,you have to play it and see on yourself the problem...
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • Thats not entirely true. It happens to me many times that game shut itself down while I was in the Deathmatch or EXP/Gold Dungeon, and after starting the game again I was automaticaly transfered back to the event room. Havent tried it with Last Guardian, but see no reason why I woudnt work there too.

Well at least it worth trying. You're not risking anything. If you stay and you cant pick up chests and kill people, you wont get any points anyway
    Translate
    2017-10-27 20:36  Reply
  • It's possible, but Not easy. First you have to make the game crash, you can't click abandon. Then you have to get back in fast enough since after a set time the server will permanently kick you out.

As to the invisible guy hitting you.. you can attack back but only if you never left your starting position. To the other players you never left that spot and you're standing still.
    Translate
    2017-10-27 21:36  Reply

apolzan marius Last edit in 2017-10-27 20:24:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-19 16:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054976 second(s), 39 queries .